What's new

Hindus hope to revive abandoned Saidpur temple

In Pakistan everyone is free to live ...
Like India we don't have hindi Muslim genocide ...
Cow drinking ban for Hindus
Dalat women's by force get nude in public place
No cow eating ban
We only have economical disaster and every Pakistani suffering from it even we Muslim respect other pakistani
Even we Muslims don't call them minority rather we all are Pakistani and we don't hv issues like racism etc

Great. Be happy brother.

Cause remember. Now there is nowhere left for you guys to run to.

The running will stop. And you will be forced by circumstance to stand and fight.

Great. Be happy brother.

The running will stop. And you will be forced by circumstance to stand and fight.
And we will gladly fight losers like you. It should be an easy fight.:enjoy:

Enjoy living in India. Pakistanis want nothing to do with you people.

And we will gladly fight losers like you. It should be an easy fight.:enjoy:

Enjoy living in India. Pakistanis want nothing to do with you people.

You will lose yet again brother. As you have always done. There is something about that land which has never been able to birth men who can stop an invader. Sorry to say.

You will lose yet again brother. As you have always done. There is something about that land which has never been able to birth men who can stop an invader. Sorry to say.
Pakistan has nukes now. Maybe you didn't get the memo? Have you heard of the term "Mutually Assured Destruction" (MAD) before?

I don't understand why you want to fight Pakistan to begin with. Why are some of you people so obsessed with it? Do you have nothing better to do over there?

Pakistan has nukes now. Maybe you didn't get the memo? Have you heard of the term "Mutually Assured Destruction" (MAD) before?

I don't understand why you want to fight Pakistan to begin with. Why are some of you people so obsessed with it? Do you have nothing better to do over there?

Your nukes will not help you brother. When the time comes they will only kill you.

We do not want to fight you. Maybe you misunderstand. We consider you to be brothers. Some of us take you as distant cousins. But if you cross a breaking point, we will fight you. And then you will lose. Or die. Yakeen maniye, kuch nahin bachega. Khuda ke waste samajh jaiye. Sudhar jaiye.

Your nukes will not help you brother. When the time comes they will only kill you.

We do not want to fight you. Maybe you misunderstand. We consider you to be brothers. Some of us take you as distant cousins. But if you cross a breaking point, we will fight you. And then you will lose. Or die. Yakeen maniye, kuch nahin bachega. Khuda ke waste samajh jaiye. Sudhar jaiye.

They will kill India too. Maybe you don't understand how they work. They help quite a bit. Especially when dealing with people like you.

You are not my brother, just another Pakistan obsessed troll.

They will kill India too. Maybe you don't understand how they work. They help quite a bit. Especially when dealing with people like you.

Go in peace brother.

The alternative is not nice.

Ham to mar jayein gay sanam sath tum ko bhi lay dobain gay :D

Minorities in India are safe compared to minorities in Pakistan..The problem is that you muslims are greedy...
@waz @WAJsal @The Eagle i think banistan needs new residents

Ham to mar jayein gay sanam sath tum ko bhi lay dobain gay :D

See this is the problem bhai. You are bent on destruction.

Kyun bhai, kyun? Itni sundar ladkiyan hain. Maze karo. Kyun bade mulk se bekaar mein pange lete ho. Fir se buri tarah pitoge. Brother.

See this is the problem bhai. You are bent on destruction.

Kyun bhai, kyun? Itni sundar ladkiyan hain. Maze karo. Kyun bade mulk se bekaar mein pange lete ho. Fir se buri tarah pitoge. Brother.
You started the waar shaar dialogue

Bara mulk Kashmiriyon pay qabza kar key betha hay ham to bus apney bhaiyon ko morally support kar rahey hain osi tarah jis tarah dalai lama ko ap kartey hain

Ignore him, idiots will be idiots.

Sorry what's that? Did you take Lahore in 1965? Did you stop us from taking so much of Kashmir in 1947? Who occupies point 5353?

India only won in 1971, that's a fact you will have to accept.

You started the waar shaar dialogue

Bara mulk Kashmiriyon pay qabza kar key betha hay ham to bus apney bhaiyon ko morally support kar rahey hain osi tarah jis tarah dalai lama ko ap kartey hain

I started no war dialogue brother. I am always respectful. Have been brought up that way by abbu ammi. Let us live as brothers. No khoon kharaba. Khuda ke waste. Khuda ke bande.

i think banistan needs new residents

@Zibago Just report such post/member in-case of any activity against the forum rules. IMO, tagging the Mods is like an extra work load for them but reporting would ease the work. Good day.

Great. Be happy brother.

I wish u may have understand the reality and wts cooking in Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom