What's new

Hindus hope to revive abandoned Saidpur temple

Do me a favour just Google Hindu population in Pakistan since 1947. I am on mobile phone so hard plus I don't want to waste data my Brother will hit me
There was an exchange of population between Punjab(East Punjab expelled all itsMuslim population and Jammu expelled majority of its Muslims)
and a,refugee influx in Karachi if you want answer to 1947,s population first answer where did the Muslims of Punjab go to?
Both Punjabs had a population exchange thats why the Hindus were replaced by muslims refugees from all over colonial India

There was an exchange of population between Punjab(East Punjab expelled all itsMuslim population and Jammu expelled majority of its Muslims)
and a,refugee influx in Karachi if you want answer to 1947,s population first answer where did the Muslims of Punjab go to?
Both Punjabs had a population exchange thats why the Hindus were replaced by muslims refugees from all over colonial India
In 1951 the population of west Pakistan was 15% . That's what I read
I mean Hindus and Sikhs

In 1951 the population of west Pakistan was 15% . That's what I read
I mean Hindus and Sikhs
Incorrect the population of West Pakistan,s Hindus was 1.5% according to the 1951 census all the population exchange happened before it

In 1951, Hindus constituted 22% of the Pakistani population (this includes East Pakistan, modern day Bangladesh),which made Dominion of Pakistan second biggest Hindu-population country after India. In the 1951 census, West Pakistan had 1.6% Hindu population, while East Pakistan (modern Bangladesh) had 22.05%.[9] By 1997, the percentage of Hindus remained stable at 1.6% in Pakistan,[4] while it dropped to 10.2% in Bangladesh.[10]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Pakistan

Bro I think that's charity (صدقہ)...not the act of pray or supplication۔
Yes i am talking about 'nekiyan'. Prayers are only 5 times a day but these people will never understand Islam. Those who understood Islam accepted it. Our ancestors also embraced Islam and we are proud Muslims now.

Yes i am talking about 'nekiyan'. Prayers are only 5 times a day but these people will never understand Islam. Those who understood Islam accepted it. Our ancestors also embraced Islam and we are proud Muslims now.
Sorry but you didn't understand the context. I was talking about the Ghazwa-e-Hind

well! non-Muslims will not believe these things and specially the Indian hindus will mock this concept as ever but Muslims believe in these concepts. Surah e Room is about the conquest of Roman Empire at the hands of Muslim. Rasul Allah صل اللہ علیہ والہ وسلم gave this good news to a sahabi that he will wear the golden bracelets of Persian king in his hands. There are dozens of other examples. Ghazwa e Hind is not a different thing. It is quoted from a hadees of Nisai Shareef.

Auleya Allah also gave clues of this major war which will happen in the future.

I chuckled!!!
Read the confessions by your country men on this thread and you've the galls to preach about the situation in my country?
I mean seriously?
Pls!!! For your own good do some reality check. The least you can do is to compare the minority population on both sides of the border.
I'm not saying India is a perfect country, we have our issues but none which are as gargantuan as the ones faced by you.

Ciao
Their is absolutely nothing in my post that is factually incorrect.
Ciao

Last edited:
You should not have gone there, there is a limit one can tolerate personal attacks, but something like what you said warrants an apt response and analysis of your so called wealth.

Adil Mia (Usually I try not to go this low and I am really feeling sorry to say all this but no one gets away with cheap attacks on my nation and my country) the display picture you chose portrays how much wealth you have. The person in picture, his dressing, the furniture and the wall behind him all tell how much wealth that person has and how much prosperous the occupants are...................... at the best it portrays an exhausted person who is looking for some work, and the facial expressions are of the person who is depressed, exhausted .................. energy sucked out of him, worried about his future, feeling insecure, tired ...................... at best a person who has just returned from a job interview(s) and has been rejected again.

And I would appreciate if you could spend some wealth of yours to buy some good furniture and get the wall behind you repainted and renovated before you really plan to spend your father's money on buying one of our cities.
My dear chap you are a perceptive fellow, great rebuttal to a self declared TYCOON (in his wildest dreams).Kudos

I know its not logical and its got nothing to do with us, but I cannot help cringing and getting extremely embarrassed when I read such things.

Pakistani members tell me they got Pakistan to be free.

But does being free mean you make others miserable?
In Pakistan everyone is free to live ...
Like India we don't have hindi Muslim genocide ...
Cow drinking ban for Hindus
Dalat women's by force get nude in public place
No cow eating ban
We only have economical disaster and every Pakistani suffering from it even we Muslim respect other pakistani
Even we Muslims don't call them minority rather we all are Pakistani and we don't hv issues like racism etc

those who dont know real fact about modi government should watch this..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom