What's new

Hinduism and Talibanism:Did hindus destroyed Buddhist& jain temples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
379px-Ruinskrishnatemplevijayanagara1868+pic.jpg

(Ruins of Krishna Temple, Vijayanagara - victim of Islamic vandalism)

I have to remind here that even some of the grandest south Indian temples like Meenakshi amman temple and Ranganathaswami temple were destroyed by muslim invaders and later rebuilt during the medieval period.

Biggest Ganesha statue in India defaced by muslim invaders in Hampi.

H178%20Hampi%20Ganesha-si%20167.jpg

Narashima statue vandalized in Hampi
Hampi-Ugra%20Narasimha-1.jpg

Some people are trying to defend the indefensible

Yea thats why you are today posting pictures of mandirs and crying about what Muslim invaders did centuries ago..If your fore fathers were brave enough then they would never be ruled for centuries ..admit thsi harsh reality

I believe may be if you internet warrior was there then they don't dare to commit any atrocities

The pictures were shown as the historically recorded factrs of what was done.. I am not crying over them as most of the temples were rebuilt barring a few.. It is you who cry over and over when an old dead mosque is raged but even that does not stop people in your country in destroying age old temples.

Coming back to my forefathers, the fact is we were attacked but still held our grounds unlike your weakling forefather who bent down on their knees at the first sign of danger.. This is harsh reality you need to accept rather then teaching us what happened to us..

You don't have to get to his level by using these statements...rather report him...stay cool like you mostly do....

Also edit your post too....it was a flame bait...to be honest...

Cheers.

Dude he always like to be tough guy on internet and cannot comment without personal attacks and let him have taste of his own medicine :)

You are absolutely wrong.....
You think the decline of Buddhism is due to Hinduism as the OP claimed, which you're calling the 'ugly side of Hinduism'

Let me tell you, there are three main reasons behind the so called 'decline' of Buddhism in India, its birth place.......
Wait Wait....hold on...I don't agree with OP...and I already posted against it....I wanted to discuss about the Caste system which me and Roybot were discussing, which is indeed a ugly side of Hinduism.....

Dude he always like to be tough guy on internet and cannot comment without personal attacks and let him have taste of his own medicine :)

Loser who started the personal attacks.. I just posted pics historically recorded facts about Hindu temples destroyed by Muslims and the post was not even addressed to you but still you chose to attack my forefathers.. Anyways, I have given you enough reply to make you feel good about the reality of your past..

It is you who cries when old dead mosque is raged.

So you admit you have done same thing for which you are blaming others..lol

Coming back to my forefathers again the fact is we were attacked but still held our grounds unlike your weakling forefather who bent down on their knees at the first sign of danger.. This is harsh reality you need to accept..
I can give you a very good answers here why my forefathers left cowardice crowds and joined the fort of Islam but then i dont want to hurt the feelings of sensible Indians here but i am so proud on the fact that they joined Islam. You can cry as much as you want and it mean nothing to me :)

Loser who started the personal attacks.. I just posted pics historically recorded facts about Hindu temples destroyed by Muslims and the post was not even addressed to you but still you chose to attack my forefathers.. Anyways, I have given you enough reply to make you feel good about the reality of your past..

I never attacked anyone and its fact that India were ruled by Muslims for many centuries, now if you consider it attack on your forefathers then there is nothing much i can do except giving you a tissues to wipe your tears..

So you admit you have done same thing for which you are blaming others..lol

I didn't do anything. The people who didn't like the shape,looks, color, history of the place brought it down.. Nothing to do with me. But you can not blame them because they brought the dead mosque down which was built by invaders breaking down the famous temple which was at the core of Hinduism..

I can give you a very good answers here why my forefathers left cowardice crowds and joined the fort of Islam but then i dont want to hurt the feelings of sensible Indians here but i am so proud on the fact that they joined Islam. You can cry as much as you want and it mean nothing to me :)

as if I care about your forefather and their decision about worshiping Arabs and Turks which as of today do not consider you worth more then second class muslims.. It indeed seems a great achievement of your forefathers to me..

Wait Wait....hold on...I don't agree with OP...and I already posted against it....I wanted to discuss about the Caste system which me and Roybot were discussing, which is indeed a ugly side of Hinduism.....

sorry, my bad......but the caste system isn't the subject matter of this thread......

The caste system is indeed bad, but it has been discussed like hell several times on PDF....and we countered the allegations quite logically though most of our posts are deleted....

Just go through the thread below carefully...if you like...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ators-strip-two-dalit-girls-exam-hall-18.html

I never attacked anyone and its fact that India were ruled by Muslims for many centuries, now if you consider it attack on your forefathers then there is nothing much i can do except giving you a tissues to wipe your tears..

Read your post again and you will see what you did and spare me your tissues and use it to clear your nose.

as if I care about your forefather and their decision about worshiping Arabs and Turks which as of today do not consider you worth more then second class muslims.. It indeed seems a great achievement of your forefathers to me..

well that is the beauty of Islam we don't worship peoples,rats, animals or idols and bow down to one God. Better look at your caste system and how you treat low caste Hindus before talking about others and this caste system was another thing which they wanted to get out of it

now drink a glass of water and have good sleep :D

Beauty of Islam lies in getting 72 hooris at a press of a button.. Absolutely awesome!!

Wanna discuss more!! I bet you will not be able to sleep for few days..

Its not your fault if you dont see anything in Islam other than 72 hoors because thats what hinduvata guys teach you about Islam :D

Ok enough playing with you kiddo.. I am now drinking water and hitting bed ;)

sorry, my bad......but the caste system isn't the subject matter of this thread......

The caste system is indeed bad, but it has been discussed like hell several times on PDF....and we countered the allegations quite logically though most of our posts are deleted....

Just go through the thread below carefully...if you like...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ators-strip-two-dalit-girls-exam-hall-18.html
Thanks buddy....it was just me and Roybot had something to discuss as others had started to fight with no open mind.....My bad too....:D

well that is the beauty of Islam we don't worship peoples,rats, animals or idols and bow down to one God. Better look at your caste system and how you treat low caste Hindus before talking about others and this caste system was another thing which they wanted to get out of it ....

Who exactly do you worship.....

I am certain CD and Joe sir are laughing out loud right now......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom