What's new

Hindu woman murdered by her parents : Honour Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all honour killing revolve around women only?
yep,sons are also killed
they dont care about sex

in the name of family traditions and honor killings,both the husband and wife are killed

It's obvious Indians are having trouble dealing with their own social issues.

They like to deal it out when it comes to Muslims from anywhere else, but when it comes to their own community, they like to play the double standard. What pathetic creatures.

At the end of the day this happened in India. Like the countless rapes that happen in India.

Drop the guard on your ego's. You are the only ones bringing shame on this woman.

It's obvious Indians are having trouble dealing with their own social issues.

They like to deal it out when it comes to Muslims from anywhere else, but when it comes to their own community, they like to play the double standard. What pathetic creatures.

At the end of the day this happened in India. Like the countless rapes that happen in India.

Drop the guard on your ego's. You are the only ones bringing shame on this woman.

traditional-mirrors-1xqjh2r.jpg

^

Indians continuing to play victim.

But when the time comes to ostracize Muslims then all 3000 of their bhagwans are with them.

:lol:
tu nahi sudhrega

whats the purpose of RIP if you intend to make fun of a victim

tu nahi sudhrega

whats the purpose of RIP if you intend to make fun of a victim

I am not making fun of anyone. I am looking at the Indian posters on PDF, and observing how they are responding to this thread.

I've never justified rape, torture, or criminal acts when being done by Pakistanis.

It's just that I am shocked of the mindset of Indians here.

I am not making fun of anyone. I am looking at the Indian posters on PDF, and observing how they are responding to this thread.

I've never justified rape, torture, or criminal acts when being done by Pakistanis.

It's just that I am shocked of the mindset of Indians here.
why only monitoring Indian members
if you are really against rape then you should also be against Pak members who are making fun

and why bring religion
its a social issue of a country

for gods sake.......India is not a religious country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom