What's new

Hindu vloggers in Karachi Pakistan breaking the fake Indian media stereotypes

people like him started appearing as hindutva became stronger in india.
He has been doing this even before BJP had popularity. Justifying his acts by this arguement is lame.
today there are cow laws. tomorrow they can ban mosques or chapters of the Quran. muslims in india need to make a stand and match the harsh words of hindutva with harsh words of their own.
How much do you earn per day by spamming Kashmir, BJP, RSS and Hindutva?
you are right. Pakistan should become a hindu, perfect nation. then we can be free to treat dalits like dogs like they do in india (the greatest democracy on earth)
Majority of Hindus in Pakistan are all dalits, before mocking us on Dalit treatment first see how you guys treat Ahmadiyyas in Pakistan.

He has been doing this even before BJP had popularity. Justifying his acts by this arguement is lame.

BJP didnt drop from the sky the day Modi got elected. neither did RSS and Shiv Sena.

How much do you earn per day by spamming Kashmir, BJP, RSS and Hindutva?

none. i would barely speak of RSS, BJP and hindutva on PDF. but it comes up since Indians are obsessed with Pakistan to such an extent that they come to PDF to engage us, and then these topics come up. what to do? i blame the indians. if they werent here, then these topics wouldnt be discussed much. but you know what indians are like. trolls gotta troll.

Majority of Hindus in Pakistan are all dalits, before mocking us on Dalit treatment first see how you guys treat Ahmadiyyas in Pakistan.

Ahmadiyyas arent made to do nothing but wash toilets, unlike what dalits have to do in the great democracy called India practicing a religion where castes were made on purpose within the religion just for them to exist as slaves and all hindus accept it.

What was the majboori of these momins to lynch a Hindu?

or why did Laik Khan smash the head of the hindu girl when she refused to marry him?

When perpetrators are hindu, they are fascists, when muslims are perpetrators they sre bhatke hue naujawan? These sre just 2 examples, I have plenty of this month alone... you want to see them? giving law and order issues in India a religious angle, and that too when perpetrators are Hindu and victims are muslims is your favourite passtime, I live in delhi, can you tell me why does Delhi BJP and Kashmir BJP have hundreds of muslims?

There are two different points you raise here, and I will answer them separately:

1. Muslims indeed are capable of committing crimes, and they do, and they should be punished, as they are. The same exists for Hindus as well. The difference is the intent. There are many (not all) crimes committed by Hindus that are only because the victim is a Muslim or a lower caste. In such cases, the entire law and order system protects the criminals.

When I (or any reasonable, non-fascist Indian) talks about such crimes where the victim is targeted solely because of his religion, it is not because we devalue other crimes, but we hope for a change. However, judging by the depraved society that Hindus have become, it seems such change is impossible.

2. Muslims joining BJP - As the richest and strongest political party in India today, almost all Indians are joining the party because of the opportunities to advance (career/business/politics) is limited elsewhere and more favorable when allying with the BJP. It does not mean anything in terms of ideology or political thought for these carpet baggers. There are many Muslims who give preference to such opportunities ahead of ideology. There are Congress MLAs flocking to the BJP because of the monetary incentives (also known as bribes) are being offered.

Oh my friend you do treat Dalits like dogs only now they are worse. Your Dalits have all converted to be Christians. They are now double discriminated against in an Islamic country.

we dont treat dalits like dogs. for us, a hindu is a hindu. we dont give a shit who is brahmin and who is dalit. these things make a difference to a hindu. doest make a difference to a muslim.
They are just a bunch of Muskim appeasers nothing else.

and i am the Queen of England.

There are many (not all) crimes committed by Hindus that are only because the victim is a Muslim or a lower caste. In such cases, the entire law and order system protects the criminals.
One can say that the intent of Bangalore tamasha was Hindu hate, the statements by owaisi khandaan are hindu hate, heer khan and muslim bollywood celebs abusing our gods, what tf is it? Can’t I label it hinduphobia? Akbaruddin Owaisi said, 15 minute ke liye police hata do sabhi hinduo ko nipta denge he is still free, hence you contradict your own statement that hindu perpetrators roam freely, same is with AMU students who chanted Hinduo ki kabr khudegi AMU ki dharti par, no arrests.
When I (or any reasonable, non-fascist Indian) talks about such crimes where the victim is targeted solely because of his religion
Have you ever heard a muskim man in India killing a muslim girl for refusing marriage proposal? Why only Hindus?
Muslims joining BJP - As the richest and strongest political party in India today, almost all Indians are joining the party because of the opportunities to advance (career/business/politics) is limited elsewhere and more favorable when allying with the BJP. It does not mean anything in terms of ideology or political thought for these carpet baggers. There are many Muslims who give preference to such opportunities ahead of ideology. There are Congress MLAs flocking to the BJP because of the monetary incentives (also known as bribes) are being offered.
I can only laugh at you on this, BJP gives special scholarships to muslim children, yet are fascists, they increase their haj quota from 150k to 2 lakh spyet they are fascists, they send chadar every year at Ajmer Sharif yet are fascists, they bring triple talaq bill to give muslim women their right yet are fascists, while other parties just appease them and do nothing. But when elections come they start appeasing Hindus, coz they know if they won’t show equality they will lose it. So please stop this verbal diarrhoea here.
we dont treat dalits like dogs. for us, a hindu is a hindu. we dont give a shit who is brahmin and who is dalit. these things make a difference to a hindu. doest make a difference to a muslim.
And whetever crap is served to you by your paid media...

our paid media doesnt say to treat dalits like dogs. hindu religion teaches that. we dont practice hinduism. so what hindus do to other hindu sub-groups like dalits is not our problem. you can make them clean toilets forever for all i care.

Last edited:
One can say that the intent of Bangalore tamasha was Hindu hate, the statements by owaisi khandaan are hindu hate, heer khan and muslim bollywood celebs abusing our gods, what tf is it? Can’t I label it hinduphobia? Akbaruddin Owaisi said, 15 minute ke liye police hata do sabhi hinduo ko nipta denge he is still free, hence you contradict your own statement that hindu perpetrators roam freely, same is with AMU students who chanted Hinduo ki kabr khudegi AMU ki dharti par, no arrests.

Have you ever heard a muskim man in India killing a muslim girl for refusing marriage proposal? Why only Hindus?

I can only laugh at you on this, BJP gives special scholarships to muslim children, yet are fascists, they increase their haj quota from 150k to 2 lakh spyet they are fascists, they send chadar every year at Ajmer Sharif yet are fascists, they bring triple talaq bill to give muslim women their right yet are fascists, while other parties just appease them and do nothing. But when elections come they start appeasing Hindus, coz they know if they won’t show equality they will lose it. So please stop this verbal diarrhoea here.

You're all over the place with your whataboutery.

You indulge in such whataboutery because you take glee in the systemic injustices Muslims face in India. You think that by pointing to other unrelated (and often fictionalized) random incidents, you can absolve your and your society's guilt of such behavior by finding comfort that others are just as bad or worse.

If showing us temples means debunking then pls, your media does the same regarding muslims of India, while there is no comparison between Pakistani Hindus condition and Indian muslims condition, it is just your media’s mental diarrhoea “Bharat me muslamano par zulm, tashaddut“ and whatever.
You butchered 50 muslims in delhi when trump was visiting. What were those people doing? Holding indian flag and protesting for their rights that's it. But they are faithful indians.
And you butchered them
And its a pogrom committed by a government. Same things gapped somewhere in up.
You are lucky that indian muslims don't have the courage to stand up against this. They would rather stay quite. Good for them and good for you

You butchered 50 muslims in delhi
The one responsible was Tahir Hussain, MLA of Aam Admi Party who was using his house for storing Petrol Bombs, Stones and Acid packets for days preparing for the riot. The ones who came out on streets were not Hindus, first get that facts right.
And its a pogrom committed by a government.
Can you explain the involvement of the government? Just because more Muslims died so it was a state sponsored terror. Then by that logic A whole Hindu family from Multan was wiped out yesterday, what did we do? Do some OSINT research regarding Delhi riots instead of watching left wing media opinion pieces and check the on ground reporting by journalists.

The one responsible was Tahir Hussain, MLA of Aam Admi Party who was using his house for storing Petrol Bombs, Stones and Acid packets for days preparing for the riot. The ones who came out on streets were not Hindus, first get that facts right.

Can you explain the involvement of the government? Just because more Muslims died so it was a state sponsored terror. Then by that logic A whole Hindu family from Multan was wiped out yesterday, what did we do? Do some OSINT research regarding Delhi riots instead of watching left wing media opinion pieces and check the on ground reporting by journalists.

This is what happens when you get your news from India's premier news source - WhatsApp

Aman Chopra never grilled any Hindu like this. Such contempt is only reserved for Muslims who dare to raise their voice.

As long as a Muslim quietly endures servitude, and the now so common lynchings in India, his existence is tolerated. Basically Muslims exist just so that Hindus can play Holi with their blood.
Minorities in both India and Pakistan are facing some issues. In India, this issue is increasing recently. In Pak, the issue has been festering since its indepedence.
There is no point in blame game on who is worse in its treatment of minorities. Why not both the majority communities make an effort to feel the minorities at home? That will be better for all humanity.

There is no point in blame game on who is worse in its treatment of minorities. Why not both the majority communities make an effort to feel the minorities at home? That will be better for all humanity.

name me one law where hindus cant practice their religion in Pakistan?

name me one law where hindus cant practice their religion in Pakistan?
You missed the point of my post and reverting to blame game.

There are many injustices on minorities with or without law. Some of these are
1. Cant become PM, President, Army Chief
2. Disproportionately targetted by blasphemy laws
3. Threat of girls getting abducted, raped, forcibly converted and married to the rapist
4. School books talking ill of Hindus, Sikhs
5. The pain of living in a country where 98% citizens feel that loyalty to Islam and loyalty to Pakistan are same thing. Where does that leave the 2% minorities. Obviously, they are not loyal to Islam, does that mean they are not loyal to Pakistan too?

There are many issues in India too and I will acknowledge all of them. Hence my suggestion to both Indian and Pakistanis that instead of wasting time in finding issues in other countries, lets fix our own countries.

Back
Top Bottom