What's new

Hindu vloggers in Karachi Pakistan breaking the fake Indian media stereotypes

hit me up when we ban naryals or prasaad or whatever. meanwhile, the cow laws in india are still the law.
Did I say being Hindu is banned in Pakistan, we know that minorities have good life wherever they are in India or Pakistan, but its just a few extremists filled with hate for others doing such crimes, so it is better your media stops generalising it, and our media will do the same.

I have seen vlogs of Pawan K Jeswani and he says he lives nicely, it means he does, end of story. But please stop your fantasy of Muslims of India, our is a different story...

So please, you can say what all, leftist media feeds on Muslim appeasement.

On any given day, appeasement(of minority) is better than hatred which leads to lynchings and further polarization.

But this is what current Hindutvadis and Hindutva is all about, just need this Hindu-Muslim, Hindus in danger, and all sort of created Hubris which is the recipe for their renaissance and for being them relevant.

No hatred means no Hindutva rise...

It thrives and survives on Muslim hatred.

Last edited:
while you prefer Zee News where everything in India is muslims fault or guys like Nehru and Gandhi not being harder on muslims.
Question is not Zee News or what, see the interview, he is running away from straight and direct questions, coz he didn’t had the comfort of getting preferable questions at The Wire, I know you love The Wire, it is Your delusion that any media that pushes agenda that you like will become a credible news source, do you know how many times ths crap media has posted fake news?

see this, else don’t reply me baseless facts. And every Indian Media has top anchors that are Muslims, no media in India is 100% homogeneous Religion wise.

minorities have good life wherever they are in India or Pakistan

are muslims allowed to slaughter beef in any state in India?

its just a few extremists filled with hate for others doing such crimes

the BJP that made the cow laws are the minority? who voted them in? majority or minority?

so it is better your media stops generalising it

our media says there are cow laws in india. which is true. there are such laws.
But please stop your fantasy of Muslims of India, our is a different story...

the reality is muslims are 2nd class citizens in india. you even have it in your laws what muslim can and cant eat. hindus in india are terrified of muslims becoming a majority in any state, like we see in Kashmir and now in West Bengal where we can see the kind of anti-muslim rhetoric that BJP is using.

On any given day, appeasement(of minority) is better than hatred which leads to lynchings and further polarization.
So why did 4 muslims lynch rinku sharma in delhi a few days ago? Yesterday a hindu girl‘s head was smashed with hammer by a muslim man laik khan because the girl refused to marry him, what was it? If perpetrators are Hindus then it is fascism but if perpetrators are muslims then it becomes a law and order issue. This is India and their left wing propaganda, either call both as fascism or both as law and order issue, but don’t take sides please.

Last edited:
I have seen vlogs of Pawan K Jeswani and he says he lives nicely, it means he does, end of story. But please stop your fantasy of Muslims of India, our is a different story...

Actually now the difference is too clear and manifest now, regarding the treatment of minorities in India and Pakistan...

In India now as you say Muslim appeasement earlier(as if this is a bad thing), in Pakistan now we make it a point about minority appeasement and goodwill.

While in Hindutva India Muslims have been degraded, subjugated and marginalized, if they say they are Indians and loyal, you people will say NO...India is a Hindu Rashtra, can live as tenants, and call them not loyal and desh durohis.

It is like Muslims are caught between a devil(literally) and a deep sea. Damned if you do, damned if you don't....

Last edited:
are muslims allowed to slaughter beef in any state in India?
I know your media and official policy of Pakistan is “lockdown in kashmir” but trust me, I’ve seen people of kashmir posting pics of slaughtered cows on twitter last year’s Eid, and it is legal to slaughter beef in many states, but can I ask you a question, if India is secular then can’t muslims give up beef as it hurts our feelings? Would you like someone who slaughters pork in pakistan? If you want me to respect you, then respect me.
In India now as you say Muslim appeasement earlier
Appeasement is a bad thing, while equality is the thing one should have focussed on, can you imagine here in India muslims get subsidy for Haj travel but non muslims don’t get any such subidies for pilgrimage, they have special laws, they have freedom to do everything, one should not generalise this issue to whole country.

While in Hindutva India Muslims have been degraded, subjugated and marginalized, if they say they are Indians, you people will say NO...India is a Hindu Rashtra, can live as tenants.
Another personally cooked up fact, you guys just start feeling experts once you read stupid articles by The Wire, do you know there are thousands of muslims in BJP, hundreds alone in Kashmir (yes you heard it right).

Muslim women vote for Modi, and as per your state policy modi is genociding muslims, BJP has done more for them than any other...

1. Modi gave scholarships exclusively to muslim children.
2. Converted government madrassas in Assam to secondary schools.
3. Lobbied to increase their Haj quota from 1 lakh 50 thousand to 2 lakh.
4. Passed the Anti-Triple talaq bill giving muslim women their right.
5. He sends chaddar to Ajmer Sharif dargah every year.

6. Didn’t discriminate when distributing government schemes on religious grounds.

Many Pakistanis and left wing libtards run propaganda against him, like CAA NRC will throw our muslims from India, its been one year and more, no one was thrown out as the bill said it will give citizens of 🇵🇰 🇦🇫 🇧🇩 who are non muslims being persectued, but for this a whole propaganda ecosystem started.

Supreme court after years of investigation declard Modi innocent and had nothing to do in Gujarat Riots, yet libtards and pakistanis rant him as musalmano ka qatil.

Jamia Milia students have been anti nationals from the beginning, they were throwing stones and rioting and when police lathi charged them, they came with propaganda that fascist regime is killing us, modi silencing muslim students, modi doing genocide and blah blah, and now the same brigade is silent when CCTV footages exposed them, where stones and sticks were clearly visible,

another propaganda of delhi riots is that, BJP leader invoked the riots, by saying “shaheen bagh khaali karwa do warna ham kardenge” to police while it was just used to coverup the real story that AAM AADMI PARTY MLA Tahir Husain’s house was used for days to store petrol bombs, acid bottles, And stones for riots, but then BJP is responsible.

National spokespersons of BJP are majority Muslims ex: Shahnawaz Hussain, Zafar Islam, etc...

Their cabinet minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi sahab are also muslim.

And many more things, while anti muslim riots have been primarily done by congress, yet they are considered a hero. Lol.

one thing I admire about pakistan is the fact that they have banned communism, while we are still suffering from this virus.

Last edited:
I know your media and official policy of Pakistan is “lockdown in kashmir” but trust me

the indian government said there was a lockdown in kashmir. communication blackout too.

I’ve seen people of kashmir posting pics of slaughtered cows on twitter last year’s Eid

i didnt ask about kashmir's cow laws

it is legal to slaughter beef in many states,

but not every state. BJP saw to that, and they were voted in by the majority of hindus, like you.

if India is secular then can’t muslims give up beef as it hurts our feelings?

to hell with your feelings. islam hates idols and idol worshipping. you dont see us banning pakistani hindus from making idols and doing their poojapat. no laws in pakistan telling hindus what they cant eat or drink or worship, despite our country being called ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan. in Bahrain where i am at right now, no laws saying Hindus cant eat whatever they like. there are hindu temples here where they go and pray to their idols.

Would you like someone who slaughters pork in pakistan?

non-muslims are allowed to eat pork in Pakistan. no bans. see how easy it is?

If you want me to respect you, then respect me.

islam teaches us to respect other religions and not to insult the gods of other religions. Allah himself said this in the Quran. but i wont respect someone who doesnt respect islam and then asks me to respect him and his non-muslim faith, that too an obsessed indian troll that loves hanging around Pakistanis on Pakistan Defence Forum.

Appeasement is a bad thing, while equality is the thing one should have focussed on

appeasement is part of life, and any country. islam says "for you is your religion, for me is mine". that is in the Quran, so we dont interfere in religious matters on other faiths. Islam says let other religions worship however they choose to worship. no interference. this is how muslims ruled all of India and much of the world. equality should mean letting religious people of whatever faith practice their religion properly.

quote-you-are-free-you-are-free-to-go-to-your-temples-you-are-free-to-go-to-your-mosques-or-mu...jpg

India muslims get subsidy for Haj travel but non muslims don’t get any such subidies for pilgrimage

this is ending in 2022, as per the indian supreme court.

one should not generalise this issue to whole country.

India is anti-islam and anti-muslim. that is the only thing that explains all the current events in india. if BJP had power in every state, there would be cow laws in all states, and then more anti-muslim laws on top of that.

Question is not Zee News or what, see the interview, he is running away from straight and direct questions, coz he didn’t had the comfort of getting preferable questions at The Wire,

Grilling him, the erstwhile Muslim president...here you're contradicting your earlier statement that Muslims are president and respected.

And we all knew about Zee news group, the ultra nationalist, bordering on Hindutva, anti Muslim rhetoric. So now in India it is not just division of Hindus and Muslims, the division is complete with Hindu Godi media vs. the Muslim(somehow) supportive media.

No wonder Modi was called the Hero of hatred, and the divisive leader by leftists.

erstwhile Muslim president
He was the vice president not president, and here he is considered a traitor, you may not understand why, but its a long story.

President wer Dr, APJ Abdul Kalam who is the most beloved person in India.
the indian government said there was a lockdown in kashmir. communication blackout too.

i didnt ask about kashmir's cow laws

but not every state. BJP saw to that, and they were voted in by the majority of hindus, like you.

to hell with your feelings. islam hates idols and idol worshipping. you dont see us banning pakistani hindus from making idols and doing their poojapat. no laws in pakistan telling hindus what they cant eat or drink or worship, despite our country being called ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan. in Bahrain where i am at right now, no laws saying Hindus cant eat whatever they like. there are hindu temples here where they go and pray to their idols.

non-muslims are allowed to eat pork in Pakistan. no bans. see how easy it is?

islam teaches us to respect other religions and not to insult the gods of other religions. Allah himself said this in the Quran. but i wont respect someone who doesnt respect islam and then asks me to respect him and his non-muslim faith, that too an obsessed indian troll that loves hanging around Pakistanis on Pakistan Defence Forum.

appeasement is part of life, and any country. islam says "for you is your religion, for me is mine". that is in the Quran, so we dont interfere in religious matters on other faiths. Islam says let other religions worship however they choose to worship. no interference. this is how muslims ruled all of India and much of the world. equality should mean letting religious people of whatever faith practice their religion properly.

View attachment 719272

this is ending in 2022, as per the indian supreme court.

India is anti-islam and anti-muslim. that is the only thing that explains all the current events in india. if BJP had power in every state, there would be cow laws in all states, and then more anti-muslim laws on top of that.
Nothing can be done to you, should I start reminding you how many muslims have you killed? without banning me.

Last edited:
He was the vice president not president, and here he is considered a traitor, you may not understand why, but its a long story.
Everyone who speaks the truth and who doesn't tow the Hindu extremist lines becomes a traitor, and how he becomes a liked one to one being hated in no time just because of his disliking for the current India poisoned atmosphere...the current regime.

President wer Dr, APJ Abdul Kalam who is the most beloved person in India.
Oh!! the Missile/Mijile man, the person who prophecised India'll be a superpower in 2020.

Everyone who speaks the truth and who doesn't tow the Hindu extremist lines becomes a traitor
Another personally cooked statement, why do you speak on statements whom you have 0 knowledge about? Just google what he did in Iran.

Nothing can be done to you, should I start reminding you how many muslims have you killed? without banning me.

diverting away from the topic as usual. like i said earlier, hit me up when we ban something that hindus do as a part of the hindu faith like india has done to muslims with the cow laws.

and dont play the ban-game with me. you want to see how many times i have been warned by mods even though i have only been here for a month? i am probably a few more warnings away from getting banned myself. the mods here seem open to everyone coming here and warn/ban everyone. i dont call this Desi Defence Forum for no reason.
Oh!! the Missile/Mijile man, the person who prophecised India'll be a superpower in 2020.

Indians only love those muslims that kiss their as* and do sajda to their hindutva.

Back
Top Bottom