What's new

Hindu vloggers in Karachi Pakistan breaking the fake Indian media stereotypes

and dont play the ban-game with me. you want to see how many times i have been warned by mods even though i have only been here for a month? i am probably a few more warnings away from getting banned myself. the mods here seem open to everyone coming here. i dont call this Desi Defence Forum for no reason.

I also got a warning today for an innocuous, innocent post...but the easier thing is to not give bad/hateful reply to bad/hateful posts...simply report them, and to not get easily triggered on clickbaits.
Their cabinet minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi sahab are also muslim.

Oh got it, the sarkari Muslim who panders to BJP( a BJP minister), and who said Pak is a nark and India a heaven for Muslims...it is so easy to make fool of gullible innocent Indians. :-)

Last edited:
Yes please check it, but not that piece of sh!t The Wire which is your favourite media because it posts what you like. The Wire’s agenda is muslim appeasement, and painting muslims as victims hence they produced questions accordingly, Zee News grilled him hard and Hamid Ansari became just a meme material because he was asked serious questions of which he had stupid or no answers, but then The Wire is so-called free media, unbiased media because you like whatever crap they write, just watch Zee News interview, it made the perfect entertainment source for the week for us. That Wire just asks pre designed questions to move their agenda.

See this interview, he was grilled hard😂, this hypocrite was showed his place by Aman Chopra😍. It is just a few days old interview...

Aman Chopra never grilled any Hindu like this. Such contempt is only reserved for Muslims who dare to raise their voice.

As long as a Muslim quietly endures servitude, and the now so common lynchings in India, his existence is tolerated. Basically Muslims exist just so that Hindus can play Holi with their blood.

Aman Chopra never grilled any Hindu like this
He has grilled sever communists like you, and many are waiting to be grilled, it doesn’t matter that you are Amar, Akbar or Anthony, you are a hypocrite, you will be grilled by Aman Chopra.

Like I remember the way Rubika Liyaquat grilled Swara Bhaskar liberandoo on NRC, this left wing libtard brigade gets easily exposed Within minutes.
Oh got it, the sarkari Muslim who panders to BJP( a BJP minister), and who said Pak is a nark and India a heaven for Muslims...it is so easy to make fool of gullible innocent Indians.
What is Sarkari Muslim? Pak is nark? AIMIM’s Akbaruddin Owaisi regularly abuses our gods and threatens persecution of Hindus, if we hate him then intellectuals like you will come and spam, “he is hated because he is muslim”. Lolz.

Aman Chopra never grilled any Hindu like this. Such contempt is only reserved for Muslims who dare to raise their voice.

yeah. good point. indian media only asks Modi how he eats mangoes and why he has so much energy. he hasnt done a single press conference in all this time. except one that was staged as fuuuuuuuk.

He has grilled sever communists like you, and many are waiting to be grilled, it doesn’t matter that you are Amar, Akbar or Anthony, you are a hypocrite, you will be grilled by Aman Chopra.

Like I remember the way Rubika Liyaquat grilled Swara Bhaskar liberandoo on NRC, this left wing libtard brigade gets easily exposed Within minutes.

How am I a hypocrite?

How am I a hypocrite?
Not you, the leftist brigade, who feel that being woke makes them intellectual and gives them license to speak whatever rubbish they want.

Like Jamahir got angry when I abused communism as according to him, it is the most beautiful Ideology, but then today 98 communists of CPI-M joined BJP😂, its not just a change of party, but a 180 degree change in ideology from far left to far right.

Not you, the leftist brigade, who feel that being woke makes them intellectual and gives them license to speak whatever rubbish they want.

Like Jamahir got angry when I abused communism as according to him, it is the most beautiful Ideology, but then today 98 communists of CPI-M joined BJP😂, its not just a change of party, but a 180 degree change in ideology from far left to far right.

That is because those Marxists hate Muslims more than they love Marx.

Kinda like you.

That is because those Marxists hate Muslims more than they love Marx.

Kinda like you.
So why did those kudrati biryani wale muslim dudes of shaheen bagh join BJP?

This video still makes me rofl 😆.

by the way I love his name Toofani

🤪🤪🤪

Jamahir doesn't care about communism. He uses communism as a euphemism for naxalism.

- PRTP GWD

Jamahir doesn't care about communism. He uses communism as a euphemism for naxalism.

- PRTP GWD
Let him become a Naxal, UP Police will knock the gates of his house midnight and next morning this music will be played...
1614105921816.jpeg

So why did those kudrati biryani wale muslim dudes of shaheen bagh join BJP?

This video still makes me rofl 😆.

by the way I love his name Toofani

🤪🤪🤪

I am sure he has his personal (perhaps monetary) reasons, but that doesn't take away from the point of the debate here.

Muslims are discriminated in India, subjected to pogroms and lynchings. Any Muslim who speaks out against such crimes is immediately branded as a traitor.

#ShreeSwaminarayanMandirKarachi #Gurdwara #DharmetaKaneria

Shree Swaminarayan Mandir Karachi | Gurdwara | Dharmeta Kaneria

#DharmetaKaneria #ShivMandir #ShreeRatneshwarMahadev
Shree Ratneshwar Mahadev Mandir, Karachi | Hindu Temples in Pakistan

#PawriHoriHai #DharmetaKaneria #MrMrsDanishKaneria
Pawri Hori Hai ! | Dharmeta Kaneria

Some Indian media articles about persecution of Hindus coming in no time!!!!

3 2 1....

Lol. If all of Pakistan were a hellhole for Hindus then they wouldn't live there. Obviously some Pakistani Hindus (maybe most) are better off living in Pakistan then in India. But that doesn't mean that Pakistan doesn't discriminate against minorities. The actual constitution of Pakistan treats discriminates against non-muslims. In fact it discriminates against its own non-muslim citizens (unlike the CAA).

I often wonder that when Imran Khan calls India a fascist regime, does he actually know the constitution of his own country?

Akbaruddin Owaisi regularly abuses our gods and threatens persecution of Hindus, if we hate him then intellectuals like you will come and spam, “he is hated because he is muslim”. Lolz.

people like him started appearing as hindutva became stronger in india. good, its about time. today there are cow laws. tomorrow they can ban mosques or chapters of the Quran. muslims in india need to make a stand and match the harsh words of hindutva with harsh words of their own.

Muslims are discriminated in India, subjected to pogroms and lynchings. Any Muslim who speaks out against such crimes is immediately branded as a traitor.

What was the majboori of these momins to lynch a Hindu?

or why did Laik Khan smash the head of the hindu girl when she refused to marry him?

When perpetrators are hindu, they are fascists, when muslims are perpetrators they sre bhatke hue naujawan? These sre just 2 examples, I have plenty of this month alone... you want to see them? giving law and order issues in India a religious angle, and that too when perpetrators are Hindu and victims are muslims is your favourite passtime, I live in delhi, can you tell me why does Delhi BJP and Kashmir BJP have hundreds of muslims?

Lol. If all of Pakistan were a hellhole for Hindus then they wouldn't live there. Obviously some Pakistani Hindus (maybe most) are better off living in Pakistan then in India. But that doesn't mean that Pakistan doesn't discriminate against minorities. The actual constitution of Pakistan treats discriminates against non-muslims. In fact it discriminates against its own non-muslim citizens (unlike the CAA).

you are right. Pakistan should become a hindu, perfect nation. then we can be free to treat dalits like dogs like they do in india (the greatest democracy on earth)

Back
Top Bottom