What's new

Hindu village under attack in Lalmonirhat of Bangladesh

the thread i running a case of 2013 incident what the logic to dig out year old political violence other then portraying Bangladesh a country dangerous for hindus . which is utterly lies .

Who gives a flying rat's behind about why his ancestors left.

In my opinion and personal experience, most Hindus left Bangladesh because they had better opportunity in a larger country. I would too.

OTOH, Muslims from all over India came to Bangladesh. And blended into our culture.

Flame-baiters concocting stories and spreading blatant lies for no reason...

Don't take their bait. A useless waste of time.

Last edited:
Real communal riots, in modern times, happen in India only (like Gujarat riot, killing of thousands of Sikhs etc).
ohh yeah,Bangaldeshis only commit lungi rape and lungi riots,right!You Jamaatis are far more worse than what we are,i have heard it all from a number of Bangladeshi Hindus who came here to study in the Calcutta University,they told me how they were systematically tortured in Bangaldesh for being Hindus.Plus a few months back one of my friend's relatives fled from Bangaldesh and took refuge here,they also told us the same story of how they were being persecuted by the lungis despite the fact that they were quite rich.Please tell these imaginery stories of yours to people who don't know anything about you or your country unlike us Bengalis."Maayer kache mamabarir golpo kori bondho koro ebar"!!

They always get Bail. Him, Swami Aseemanand, Maya Kodnani. etc etc. So called legal hassles happen to these guys all the time. Many make it to the parliament even.

And still very lame explanation. Sorry. We don't have a PM with a history of communal riots like some country in this region. And that can't be changed.

And we don't need some chamar to justify our existence. You are on a mistake here.
And yet every nation seems to roll out their red carpets for Mr.Modi,heck even your "deeper thatn the deepest hole" friend China also did the same despite the fact that Mr.Modi has been labelled as a killer of Muslims in India.This only shows that the world gives a flying fcuk to what Pakistan or Congress has to say about our P.M. Mr.Modi:coffee:.Btw i have heard somewhere that in your county,the people who are responsible for the deaths of minority people are given Nishan-i-Haider by the great philanthropist and terrorist Mr.Mohd.Hafeez Sayeed during the Pakistan day on 23rd March,is it true:rofl:!!

ohh yeah,Bangaldeshis only commit lungi rape and lungi riots,right!You Jamaatis are far more worse than what we are,i have heard it all from a number of Bangladeshi Hindus who came here to study in the Calcutta University,they told me how they were systematically tortured in Bangaldesh for being Hindus.Plus a few months back one of my friend's relatives fled from Bangaldesh and took refuge here,they also told us the same story of how they were being persecuted by the lungis despite the fact that they were quite rich.

I would never believe that. Anyone can cook up these stories. I've lived in Bangladesh my first 20 years. I know the ground realities. I invite you to live in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi, Khulna for a year. See if anyone gives a fook about your religion.

I would never believe that. Anyone can cook up these stories. I've lived in Bangladesh my first 20 years. I know the ground realities. I invite you to live in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi, Khulna for a year. See if anyone gives a fook about your religion.

You seem to have mistaken his intent.

Some Hindutva communal people are only interested in painting Bangladesh as a terrorist sh*thole. They are not the least bit interested in ground realities.

In spite of the efforts by this sort of sh*theads - even Indian industrialists are investing. Last year Pawan Munjal invested $40 million to set up a 50:50 joint venture to manufacture Hero motorbikes here.

For Indian Industrialists - setting up manufacturing and markets in Bangladesh is like hitting a gold mine, it's the most lucrative thing after India next door, and they have done their homework on ground realities. Don't need to convince communal nutcases.

hero-motocorp-nitol-niloy-two-wheelers-bangladesh-002-627x417.jpg

Image shows the JV partners (from left):
(
Niloy Motors Bangladesh) : Abdul Matlub Ahmad, Abdul Musabbir Ahmad
(Hero MotoCorp Ltd. India) Mr. Pawan Munjal, MD & CEO
alongwith other dignitaries at the launch of brand Hero in Bangladesh

Last edited:
\
Try anything smart and BSF is in the border. hope goi dont give you teesta water.

Hmm...I don't have any intention to go to India. And if I have to, I'll simply grab a flight with the intention to to serve and if opportunity allows, outsmart your country's businessmen. Wanna kill me? You'd have to have a SAM and kill a whole lot of your own countrymen. And I don't think you have the heart nor the money for that.

Anyway, thanks for laugh Apu.

the thread i running a case of 2013 incident what the logic to dig out year old political violence other then portraying Bangladesh a country dangerous for hindus . which is utterly lies .

Let me go kill my departmental head. And my pagan colleagues.

Dumb-*** doll worshipers.

*pun intended*

Hmm...I don't have any intention to go to India. And if I have to, I'll simply grab a flight with the intention to to serve and if opportunity allows, outsmart your country's businessmen. Wanna kill me? You'd have to have a SAM and kill a whole lot of your own countrymen. And I don't think you have the heart nor the money for that.

Anyway, thanks for laugh Apu.

Let me go kill my departmental head. And my pagan colleagues.

Dumb-*** doll worshipers.

*pun intended*

You are welcome in legal way like in any civilized country. Anyways the topic was different.

I wonder what brand of ganja these Hindutva-maniacs are smoking...

A large percentage of the Superintendents of Police in Bangladesh are Hindu.

There are tons of successful Hindus in media, government, academia, you name it.

How about this Hindu - one of the most well known faces in Bangladesh media, Bidya Sinha Saha.

bidya-sinha-saha-mim-9.jpg

Image copyright Jotilfun

I wonder what brand of ganja these Hindutva-maniacs are smoking...

A large percentage of the Superintendents of Police in Bangladesh are Hindu.

There are tons of successful Hindus in media, government, academia, you name it.

How about this Hindu - one of the most well known faces in Bangladesh media, Bidya Sinha Saha.

bidya-sinha-saha-mim-9.jpg

Image copyright Jotilfun

now days a lot of Hindus re seen in journalism especially in visual media . somes times presenter hindu correspondent hindu and yet someone tell hindus are in trouble in bangladesh

Hindus in Lalmonirhat has not been attacked for the first time. Here is the link from your agency.
‘Attacked Hindu communities in Lalmonirhat left unsecured’ | Dhaka Tribune

Also we all know what happen when BNP came to power last time in 2001. We received the massive lot of Hindu familes over here.

We have given ourselves the target of being Hindu-free by 2025. Bangladeshi Hindus should move to WB and be absorbed into that population.

You don't have a different community other than Muslims. To have communal riots you need to have different communities. What remains run away...this year 4000+ applied for Indian citizenship. :)

Hindu Bangladeshis should slowly emigrate to India and live with dignity. We will take some land to compensate for the increased population.

And that can be seen from the religious clenching of Hindus and reduce them to 7% from 30% in 1971.

this is the link i was talking about.this was reported in 2013 in the same location. so now you tell how long the hindu need to suffer in bd. what you did to ramna kali temple pains our heart.never land your foot in kolkata man.

‘Attacked Hindu communities in Lalmonirhat left unsecured’ | Dhaka Tribune

i have heard it all from a number of Bangladeshi Hindus who came here to study in the Calcutta University,they told me how they were systematically tortured in Bangaldesh for being Hindus.Plus a few months back one of my friend's relatives fled from Bangaldesh and took refuge here,they also told us the same story of how they were being persecuted by the lungis despite the fact that they were quite rich.Please tell these imaginery stories of yours to people who don't know anything about you or your country unlike us Bengalis."Maayer kache mamabarir golpo kori bondho koro ebar"!!

Thanks for showing us the true picture of the plight of vanishing minorities in Bangladesh. :)

Really feel for Hindu brothers in Dacca :cray:

This issue should be raised on international forum

This thread is ridiculous. Hindus live in the lap of luxury in Bangladesh. The Indian agents and BJP extremist media is widespread as is evident by all their threads.

There should be hundreds of threads about the slaughter of Bengali Muslims in India. And the outright racist lies they propagate, saying they come from Bangladesh. Then we should treat ALL hindus in Bangladesh as Indian.

The disgusting things Indians put Bengalis through in India should outrage Bangladeshis. Remember this, all Bangladeshi: india is an evil fascist enemy.

Their occupation of East Bengal and the Northeast is illegal and immoral. They rape Northeast girls daily and abuse them and call them Chinky.

They murder native Bengalis of Assam and think their Hindi speakers are native to Assam?

They have no right to the land. Their ethnic cleansing of Tibeto-Burmans and Bengalis borders on Genocide (cultural) and China, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh should join hands to free those people from the severe oppression and violence they face.

I really feel for our Muslim brothers in Guwahati and Kolkata and our Tibeto-Burman brothers in the Northeast.

The issue should be raised globally. The Northeast and West Bengal deserve independence.

Back
Top Bottom