What's new

Hindu terrorism charges force India to reflect on prejudices against Muslim

then i can call you criminals and your country dungeon as your history speaks, and hope you rnt offended.. this is my opinion and u must respect that :) :victory:, or can say tossies instead of aussies:disagree:

well the difference is, your baseing your words on something that was 200 years ago! i am baseing mine on current events and poor attitudes

i am not offended, because when we go to other peoples countrys, we generally obey their laws, and live to their standards and requirements. ( except for a very few) that is yet another difference lol

also, is the first for letters of pakistani, so it not really an insult, its an abreviation, saying tossies is a retarded attempt of an insult.. me saying , is like you saying aussie... you saying tossie, would be like me saying crappies lol

I couldn't find a single news report of an Indian flashin in Australia.

I do agree that many Indians behave like total idiots in foreign countries ,but some of the attacks on them were racist.

Of course,on the whole i wish they come back to India,rather than living there.

believe me it does happen, and it not just indians dont get me wrong, lebanese australians are worse then indians in that respect

even the language... i knew one indian guy here, he was always hitting on all the girls and he walked into female toilet and flopped out his ahem and when she told him no way, he abused the crap out of her and called her a s**t and w***e etc

but again , lebanese australians are faaaaar worse

thats just an example anyway

gun totting talibs on the west, crazy fanatic indian nuts heads with nukes 1.3 billion population and malfunctioning missiles and on the east, one hell of a homeland...

You see i just prooved my point. :P

If no Pakistan there would have been no crazy fanatic indian nuts heads with nukes 1.3 billion population and malfunctioning missiles and on the east. :no:

well the difference is, your baseing your words on something that was 200 years ago! i am baseing mine on current events and poor attitudes

i think u very much exposed your intensions of usinf 'short forms', 200 years, yes i admit its history, but still you are no more than a slave, to remind you of your real respect, you are still slaves, i read some where, the parliment of australia is blessed by queen victoria, you laws had victoria as the most authoritative leader, you flag is also glimpse of you slavery, the brits rule you dungeon still today... your economy is a blessing of USA, if USA didnt have invested you miht still be criminals and ang rapers...

you go to america to earn your blessings, find jobs there, all your economy is based on study abroad programs and desert safari and american investment, you have no army, your army is also a blessing of queen victoria, before you were just criminals gang rapers

americans were also a colony, now wonder how americans reached so far and australia a mere dependent on US investment??, because americans were civilized not sons an daughters of gang rapers, serial killers thieves or robbers..

you know how you ended up from england to australia?? the brits wanted you to land in the middle of nowhere such that you may never find your way back home, you people are just a pain in the arse wannabe racists, so you call racist terms to others

enjoy now, have a good time reading this, cheers....

i think u very much exposed your intensions of usinf 'short forms', 200 years, yes i admit its history, but still you are no more than a slave, to remind you of your real respect, you are still slaves, i read some where, the parliment of australia is blessed by queen victoria, you laws had victoria as the most authoritative leader, you fla is also glimpse of you slavery, the brits rule you dungeon still today... your economy is a blessing of USA, if USA didnt have invested you miht still be criminals and ang rapers...

you go to america to earn your blessings, find jobs there, all your economy is based on study abroad programs and desert safari and american investment, you have no army, your army is also a blessing of queen victoria, before you were just criminals gang rapers

you know how you ended up from england to australia?? the brits wanted you to land in the middle of nowhere such that you may never find your way back home

enjoy now, have a good time, cheers....

geez out comes the anger, god you got no idea how wrong you are

for starters, we have more freedom here, then you have in one inche of your whole countrys territory

secondly, we are not subserviant to the queen, or the england. and we havent been for over 150 years. the queen is a mere figure head, and she has no power in australia, nor does the british government

thirdly, we are not well off due to the usa... the fact in in the 1960s australia was the richest country in the world, and we led the world economy.

the reason we are rich and have one of the best education, and medical, and political systems in the world, is because we were intelligent.

thats another thing pakistanis and muslims do, they gang rape alot, even when they come here, you can check out news on that. no respect for people, or other countrys rules etc

study abroad programs amount to very little of our economy i assure you, in fact, your country gets more money and employment, from my country getting cheap labor from you with call centres etc and when you hear you often driving taxis or running petrol stations.

also, japan is invested more in australia then america lol

go back to ur taxi lol

bye

even the language... i knew one indian guy here, he was always hitting on all the girls and he walked into female toilet and flopped out his ahem and when she told him no way, he abused the crap out of her and called her a s**t and w***e etc

thats just an example anyway

She should"ve kicked him in the balls.

i wonder whats the difference between the aussie flag and the british flag..

while transporting the slaves from north to south, the aussie slave looked in heavens and saw two things, the british flag on the ship blue sky and stars, thus the flag kangaroo homeleand :lol::lol:

She should"ve kicked him in the balls.

i agree.. but she wasnt big, and he was big and strong.

i wonder whats the difference between the aussie flag and the british flag..

while transporting the slaves from north to sauth, the aussie slave looked in heavens and saw two things, the british flag and stars, thus the flag kangaroo homeleand

the union jack sure... we were a british colony, new zealand has the same, and they werent convicts... the only diff between theirs and ours is, their stars are white and red, ours are just white

gun totting talibs on the west, crazy fanatic indian nuts heads with nukes 1.3 billion population and malfunctioning missiles and on the east, one hell of a homeland...

Wow!!! that is the pot calling the kettle black.. The whole world knows whose "Father of Nuclear Programme" proliferated Nuclear weapons. Pakistan is a great country full of saints, that would be a COLD DAY IN HELL.

Wow!!! that is the pot calling the kettle black.. The whole world knows whose "Father of Nuclear Programme" proliferated Nuclear weapons. Pakistan is a great country full of saints, that would be a COLD DAY IN HELL.

who began nuke arms race in the region, my grand dad???

You see i just prooved my point. :P

If no Pakistan there would have been no crazy fanatic indian nuts heads with nukes 1.3 billion population and malfunctioning missiles and on the east. :no:

if no pakistan then indians must have stopped reproducing like hell na 1.3 billion population :lol:, the divya must not have been alive right now :lol:

1 billion population one wish, destroy that evil pakistan, occupy pakistan and kill all muslims there..

if no pakistan then indians must have stopped reproducing like hell na 1.3 billion population :lol:, the divya must not have been alive right now :lol:

1 billion population one wish, destroy that evil pakistan, occupy pakistan and kill all muslims there..

Go back and save your countrymen, instead of proving India is devil on the internet. Your country needs you more out there right now.:)

@BladeMaster

You won't understand. It's the same as saying 'Nigger' to a black man or 'Kike' to a Jewish-American.

The word you posted is used as an insult and not just to refer to Pakistanis or as a short-term. This is not limited to UK alone and is used in many other countries.

If McDonald's chooses to stop bacon sale, then they are just trying to get more consumers from the Muslim-community, it has nothing to do with being sensitive to our culture and everything to do with profits. If they are being sincerely sensitive, then they have my respect and gratitude.

Go back and save your countrymen, instead of proving India is devil on the internet. Your country needs you more out there right now.:)

:coffee:

What people post here are just words on a forum. Being on a forum means having the ability to discuss and accept criticizm, something all members have shown.

But you have to admit. There are real people on both sides of the border who don't want to discuss. That is the sad part. If you and I started a campaign for friendship between our countries, we'd both become 'missing'.

well i am not sorry, i dont see how a word like that can possibly be seen as offensive, especially one that just shortens the tag

i am australian, and if you call me aussie, it is not offensive... we call englishmen, poms, they dont find it offensive??

By the same token you wouldn't mind being called an Anglo-pilferer? Show a bit of class will you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom