What's new

Hindu terrorism charges force India to reflect on prejudices against Muslim

A rather reactionary reality on the extreme fringes on a relatively minute scale.

I totally agree with you and actually we DONT want anything to do with Pakistanis and I am sure the reverse is also true.

I concur - it is relatively minor and that fringe exists in all societies.

After all the hype and rhetoric India---the "shinning" India and the "incredible" India, it is now the turn for those that have been downplayed and sometimes deliberately hidden by the western media. Time for true India, the true color of India who has been felt in the eyes of its adjacent neighbors and oppressed people within its governance.

why cant all you indians and pakis just get together and practise the kama sutra for a while

Just to remind you, calling Pakistanis "" or "Pakis" is pretty offensive.

But to get back to the topic, India and Pakistan are different countries in many respects. One of the main principles behind Pakistan's formation was to ensure a homeland for the Muslims in the sub-continent so that we might not be diminished to a minority.

We do have a lot in common, but not nearly enough to make us give up our Home.

After all the hype and rhetoric India---the "shinning" India and the "incredible" India, it is now the turn for those that have been downplayed and sometimes deliberately hidden by the western media. Time for true India, the true color of India who has been felt in the eyes of its adjacent neighbors and oppressed people within its governance.

I cannot thank you enough for exposing..... even PlayBoy feels like boy-scout in the "exposing" business. You are MY HERO. BTW did you get your 50 cents yet ?

It is only because of Chinese director "Slumdog Millionaire" was made, only because Chinese have the sway in Oscars it was awarded... the dirty west hides all the ills of India... You are so right!!!

I am drooling....

Perhaps it is only because of "shining" and "incredible" India that these chinks in the Indian armor appear more blatant.

well i am not sorry, i dont see how a word like that can possibly be seen as offensive, especially one that just shortens the tag

i am australian, and if you call me aussie, it is not offensive... we call englishmen, poms, they dont find it offensive??

well i am not sorry, i dont see how a word like that can possibly be seen as offensive, especially one that just shortens the tag

i am australian, and if you call me aussie, it is not offensive... we call englishmen, poms, they dont find it offensive??

"pakis" is predominantly offensive in the UK.

Hey man.............if you want to start using derogatory words against us then you wont find yourself very welcome.........

For you info. the word is like calling a black person nigger........the National Front use this extensively to abuse people of Asian origin in the UK

well thats the UK... thank god we are not as
politicall correct
as them

although we are coming close, which ithink sucks, and its a major reason why indians and muslims think we r racist when we are not

we are becoming politically correct, and "culturally sensitive" to accomodate other peoples who come here, even though they should assimilate into our way of life, they never give up their own and complain and try to change our way of life and laws etc... that why ppl crack it with ethnic minoritys etc

for example.. muslim woman dont swim with men ... soo even though they are a minority, the council ban men from swimming in some pools during certain times, because the muslim minority want it that way... or... some mcdonalds store no longer cook bacon"pig" because muslims dont like pig... and bacon is very much loved by australians.. and we have to change because others who come to our country, dont like our way of life and our traditions??... even christmas is largely banned here, because muslims dont believe it... thats why aussies get pissed off with other nationalitys.. it nothing to do with racism

indians have a habit of flashin themselves at our women, coming here, getting involved with crime, talkin crap about australians and australia, they have even resorted not long ago, one indian set his cousin on fire.. and then he sed aussies done it in a racist attack, and india media made big deal out of it.. yet it was proved it was an indian who set the indian on fire.. and the india media didnt report that? lol.... i habve met some great indians though, and love the food, and they say the same as me, too many come here and ruin it for the rest

Hey man.............if you want to start using derogatory words against us then you wont find yourself very welcome.........

For you info. the word is like calling a black person nigger........the National Front use this extensively to abuse people of Asian origin in the UK

well to me its not derogatory... its just a shortened description of who you all refer to yourselves as

i havent come to offend people, but i do have an opinion just like all of you, so i hope you can respect that :)

well to me its not derogatory... its just a shortened description of who you all refer to yourselves as

i havent come to offend people, but i do have an opinion just like all of you, so i hope you can respect that :)

I do, however it has also been made clear to you that, that particular word is not welcome here...........you too should respect that Sir........as we find it derogatory and as such you should respect that....and the reason behind it, as explained in my earlier post

then i can call you criminals and your country dungeon as your history speaks, and hope you rnt offended.. this is my opinion and u must respect that :) :victory:, or can say tossies instead of aussies:disagree:

indians have a habit of flashin themselves at our women, coming here, getting involved with crime, talkin crap about australians and australia, they have even resorted not long ago, one indian set his cousin on fire.. and then he sed aussies done it in a racist attack, and india media made big deal out of it.. yet it was proved it was an indian who set the indian on fire.. and the india media didnt report that? lol.... i habve met some great indians though, and love the food, and they say the same as me, too many come here and ruin it for the rest

I couldn't find a single news report of an Indian flashin in Australia.

I do agree that many Indians behave like total idiots in foreign countries ,but some of the attacks on them were racist.

Of course,on the whole i wish they come back to India,rather than living there.

But to get back to the topic, India and Pakistan are different countries in many respects. One of the main principles behind Pakistan's formation was to ensure a homeland for the Muslims in the sub-continent so that we might not be diminished to a minority.

We do have a lot in common, but not nearly enough to make us give up our Home.

If by above you meant getting ruled by Zardaris and Bhuttos with gun tottling Talibs in the backyard then i guess you have got one hell of a homeland. And yeah the situation looks 1000 times better than India and its muslims i guess..... :tup:

If by above you meant getting ruled by Zardaris and Bhuttos with gun tottling Talibs in the backyard then i guess you have got one hell of a homeland. And yeah the situation looks 1000 times better than India and its muslims i guess..... :tup:

gun totting talibs on the west, crazy fanatic indian nuts heads with nukes 1.3 billion population and malfunctioning missiles and on the east, one hell of a homeland...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom