What's new

Hindu Terror Plot Enters American TV

....Bhagwan maaf nahi Karega...???

Ajmal Kasab was the only Jihadi Pakistani in the world who uttered the word 'Bhagwan'....and confessed to Bhagwan.

Ajmal Kasab posing for the camera...to get the best beauty and action shot possible.

640x360x1280x720-2Cp-1024x576.jpg.pagespeed.ic.he6c_m6m-Y.jpg

even in this pic he is wearing what looks like a safron hand band on right hand.....

Let me spell it out for you, like the American dude said, Would any Pakistani actress betray Pakistan or Islam the way she betrays India and Hinduism?", David Frawley, a Hindu scholar based in the United States, tweeted.
meaning Indians will sell their soul for some dollars and attention....that's about it.
And? I doubt Priyanka Chopra had any say in creating the show, she is just there to act. David Frawley must have felt too strongly about peddling this nonsense and has every right to express his displeasure in words he find apropriate however wrong it might appear to others. And please lets not talk about selling soul for some dollars and attention, we all know who wins hands down in this.

Are you referring to Colonel Purohlt or Sajjan Kumar.
Nah he knows very well who I was reffering to.

And? I doubt Priyanka Chopra had any say in creating the show, she is just there to act. David Frawley must have felt too strongly about peddling this nonsense and has every right to express his displeasure in words he find apropriate however wrong it might appear to others. And please lets not talk about selling soul for some dollars and attention, we all know who wins hands down in this.
David Frawley may have just made a statement but aren't you missing the bigger picture. It's mostly your country fellows who are going ape sh**
After the recent Quantico episode, Chopra has faced online attacks in India, and even some calls to boycott her work and the brands that she endorses, including South Korean giant Samsung Electronics Co.
As for selling soul, again by India's own admission, they catch ISI moles and spies like Pigeons.

David Frawley may have just made a statement but aren't you missing the bigger picture. It's mostly your country fellows who are going ape sh**
After the recent Quantico episode, Chopra has faced online attacks in India, and even some calls to boycott her work and the brands that she endorses, including South Korean giant Samsung Electronics Co.
As for selling soul, again by India's own admission, they catch ISI moles and spies like Pigeons.

What big picture? Call to boycott her work and her endorsements is a peaceful way to register their protest. I don't see anyone issuing any threats to her or to the studio who produced the show. This is not going ape sh**, there won't be charlie hebdo scene here even if the studio hadn't apologized.

....Bhagwan maaf nahi Karega...???

Ajmal Kasab was the only Jihadi Pakistani in the world who uttered the word 'Bhagwan'....and confessed to Bhagwan.

Ajmal Kasab posing for the camera...to get the best beauty and action shot possible.

640x360x1280x720-2Cp-1024x576.jpg.pagespeed.ic.he6c_m6m-Y.jpg
Because he wasn't Pakistani. He didn't speak Urdu

Doctored title for emotional support?

Anyway on topic: apology accepted.

keep your apology accepting attitude because you will need to use it a lot in near future as world learns more and more about you

keep your apology accepting attitude because you will need to use it a lot in near future as world learns more and more about you
@ranjeet getting slapped left right and centre by everyone on PDF :lol:

Hindu terrorism is for the world to see from Samjotha express to Indian RAW dogs like Khulbushan yadav.

Hindu terrorism is for the world to see from Samjotha express to Indian RAW dogs like Khulbushan yadav.
Oh man desperation is so obvious with you. I am sure FATF will take notice of Hindu terror and will put ban on India soon.

You know, the European Union has two lists of designated terrorist organizations and people involved in terrorist activities. Here are the links
https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32009E0468&qid=1412596355797&from=EN
https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32017D1426&from=EN

You can check the religious background of these terrorist organizations and the people involved yourself. (Hint: None of them are Hindu)

There are similar lists released by the U.N. If you want i will post them as well.

You know, the European Union has two lists of designated terrorist organizations and people involved in terrorist activities. Here are the links
https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32009E0468&qid=1412596355797&from=EN
https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32017D1426&from=EN

You can check the religious background of these terrorist organizations and the people involved yourself. (Hint: None of them are Hindu)

There are similar lists released by the U.N. If you want i will post them as well.
Do you think he doesn't know the reality?

Internet search engines searched million times to find one Hindu terrorist...but got none...that's Hinduism...we accept every religion is true and world is one family...

Back
Top Bottom