What's new

Hindu Terror Plot Enters American TV

N

There is difference between spy n terrorist..educate your self...

When a spy gets into the act of terrorism he's a terrorist. There's no golden rule that spies cannot commit terrorism. In today's world Mossad, RAW and CIA are nothing but terror outfits bent on destabilizing states posing threat to their hegemony.

N

There is difference between spy n terrorist..educate your self...
he himself is exposing RAW terror cell, and how he was head of RAW terror operations for the Balochistan area in Pak.

Hindu terrorist got caught red handed, confesses and shames India at a world level. Indias son, Indias terrorist :lol:

Someone give me some popcorn. Hopefully it was broadcast in 4K.
Bhikari popcorn be dusro se maang Raha h... Popcorn khridne ke be aukat nahi hai kya???
I Guess Pakistani ka tappa lagte hi beekhari ka be tappa lag jata h

Bhikari popcorn be dusro se maang Raha h... Popcorn khridne ke be aukat nahi hai kya???
I Guess Pakistani ka tappa lagte hi beekhari ka be tappa lag jata h

LOL Hindu ko aag lagi.

4K me show dekhoonga
saale rapist LOL

LOL at the avatar. You think you are smart on that bike, right?

Indians getting upset over a shit show that deals in fiction, but they don't seem to get upset over the poverty, rape, pedophilia, filth that is India.

I heard that an Indian city is considering banning mannequins to stop the rape culture in morally bankrupt India, lol talk about priorities.

And this Indian actress can't even act.

LOL Hindu ko aag lagi.

4K me show dekhoonga
saale rapist LOL

LOL at the avatar. You think you are smart on that bike, right?
Bikhari ****... Mujhe q mirchi lagegi...
Jinhe sorry Bona tha usne sorry bol Dia...
Bikhari mulk Ki to yea aukat h ki USA drone hamle kar ke be sorry nahi bolta hai...

Aur Rahi baat meri bike ki to bikari Meri bike kharide ki aukat nahi hai tmlogo ki...
Made in China bike chalate ho... Wahi aukat h bas

he himself is exposing RAW terror cell, and how he was head of RAW terror operations for the Balochistan area in Pak.

Hindu terrorist got caught red handed, confesses and shames India at a world level. Indias son, Indias terrorist :lol:
Watch raazi movie..real life story of a Indian spy...who serve the nation without religious obligation....Raw chief was a Muslim too...

Priyanka Chopra and ABC apologised for this episode.

Been there done that...Blaming Pakistan suits India in many ways. And India, Israel and USA have mastered the art of False Flag operations.
Even the flat earthers has more followers than his sh*t conspiracy theorist books.

Another gem from the same author.

sitb-sticker-v3-small._CB341765094_.png

510Q6NzhevL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hijacking America's Mind on 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence Perfect

A large body of literature discusses the preplanned destruction of the Twin Towers and of WTC Nr.7, while mainstream media have extensively reported about the reluctance of the Bush administration to investigate 9/11, the destruction of criminal evidence from Ground Zero and other facts suggesting a government cover-up. But they all stopped short of connecting the dots. Four features distinguish Davidsson's book from the rest. He provides: - The definite (or ultimate) demonstration that there is no evidence of Muslim hijackers - Evidence that at least two of the four aircraft were still airborne after the alleged crash time - The most exacting and comprehensive analysis of the phone calls said to have been made from the aircraft - The presentation of a theory regarding the nature of the phone calls Here, readers are presented with numerous examples where U.S. authorities suppressed crucial information, appear to have forged and planted evidence, attempted to intimidate witnesses and publicized deceptive and mendacious reports. Such conduct would not have taken place if U.S. leaders had been acting in good faith, felt compassion towards the victims of the mass-murder and considered themselves accountable to the American people. This was an unprecedented propaganda coup. While this book concentrates on a relatively narrow aspect of 9/11, there is a need to address a far larger picture, including the facility with which entire nations were deluded within hours to believe in what can be designated as a surreal legend. For the official 9/11 narrative — had it not been systematically and intensively promoted by all major media — would have been good stuff for a book on religious miracles.
Ajmal Kasab posing for the camera...to get the best beauty and action shot possible.
Mumbai CST is the Headquarters of Central Railways and it's a UNESCO heritage site. You think we will plant VGA cameras there?

Back
Top Bottom