What's new

Hindu priest beheads man in human sacrifice at Indian temple in a bid to end coronavirus

If you think I'm being stingy with the 2 human sacrifices per year limit, I'm willing to raise it to 3. You only have to ask. I'm quite flexible on such things.

Settled then. Henceforth, regarding human sacrifices, 3 is to be considered as a reasonable amount. All secular republics take note.

So shall it be written. So shall it be done.
I can commission a Rosetta Stone for this. How many languages would u like this law to be written in? Sanskrit could be one for that priest...and English for this false flagger posing as an American...any others?

Dude, can you read once what you have written? Seriously?

If we go by same logic, Rahul Gandhi call EVM (Electronic Voting Machine) a MVM (Modi Voting Machine).

The audacity with which you blame all Indians when only 37% of them voted Modi to power and then defend innocent Karachites is hilarious.

By any chance were you fan of MQM in past? That love is not yet lost in full.

You are again mixing things just to deny the fact that hindu society is immoral and filthy and votes for murderers and rapists

Karachiites long ago rejected Mqm. Mqm is dead. It is through gun and intimidation Karachiites were forced to live under Mqm unlike hindu society of India that openly and proudly votes for modi and likes of him

Even Yale University confirms that hindus vote for BJP even more after its "performance" in a communal riot

Even an American university us confirming that immoral hindu society of India votes for murderers and killers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom