What's new

Hindu Mythology cartoons maybe banned in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
if islam was such a weak religion that it will be shaken because of couple of children cartoon it wouldnt have servived this long.

this idea of cartoon ban is just un necessary they can do away with many thing.

banning chinese movie , hollywood movies and bollywood too. they all have some part of religion in them.

Hinduism is thousands of years old then why it became so weak that you have felt the need to feed small kids of 4 years with hindu cartoons???????

And oh please dont compare your crap with Hollywood movies those do not promote how to prey to jesus hardly one scene might there for a second unlike these religious cartoons starting from childhood of a Hindu god to preaching

Hinduism is thousands of years old then why it became so weak that you have felt the need to feed small kids of 4 years with hindu cartoons???????

And oh please dont compare your crap with Hollywood movies those do not promote how to prey to jesus hardly one scene might there for a second unlike these religious cartoons starting from childhood of a Hindu god to preaching

We are not making martial arts movies because it has gone weak but because of its popularity...

I thought you were in media, its common sense that programmes are made due to popularity but not for promotion. They want maximum viewers and revenue and thankfully popular programms get more revenue..

:rofl: what a lame argument. Cant help laughing..:lol:

Will the traditional kungfu movies of Jackie chan and Jetli's ( which are famous with kids)be on the waiting list to get banned???

Or Is it okay because its Chinese?? )

:lol: silly logic to support Indian religious cartoons. lolzz cant you guys differentiate between art and religious teaching ??

anyway its end of the topic. NO RELIGIOUS CARTOON.

Do you guys know that in Chinese movies and cartoons( few in cartoon channels too) , there are lots of Buddhist elements like monks, monastery ,etc etc..

Will the traditional kungfu movies of Jackie chan and Jetli's ( which are famous with kids)be on the waiting list to get banned???

Or Is it okay because its Chinese?? ;);)

No movies showing hercules - son of a god, no vampire movies, ban harry potter too - surely witches and warlocks have no room in Islam

Or just stop beating about the bush and just express that venom in the heart! Bharaas nikal jaayegi.

We are not making martial arts movies because it has gone weak but because of its popularity...

I thought you were in media, its common sense that programmes are made due to popularity but not for promotion. They want maximum viewers and revenue and thankfully popular programms get more revenue..

:

So you are saying that Now only religion sells in India??? Thats why you made cartoons on Hindu god??

Sorry state then my dear in a secular country

She has her own opinion while sitting in a luxury house and her children were raised in the west she can afford any untoward protest wherein common people will be hurt in case the religious people decided to take up this hindu cartoons issue for protest.

In any case everyone is entitled to his or her view. In my view banning any religious stuff for kids is a right step which should be taken ASP.

Forming committees to look into the prospect instead of taking the decision abruptly is the right thing.

I am sure your pro-India sane people will be having trouble if the same was implemented through violent protests.

:cheers:

Why is that when everytime someone makes a sensible comment ,you guys go after what she did on sometime backand other personnal history related informations..

I have been noticing it for quite sometime, when somebody comes up with some argument you dont agree, you always comes up with words like "oh she/he is like that " and she was like that in that year and blah blah blahs and not debate on what she/he has said.?

We too. But differently and without restrictions. We give chances to people to understand and learn other languages. It may have been different in earlier Christian times but has evolved . Because as time changes the practices and thoughts are changed in tandem and god is kind and intelligent enough to understand that fact.

I rest my case , coz there is no more points in there for further argument.

God is kind and intelligent enough to understand the 'fact'... but God has ordered us to bring up our kids as good Muslims, as both parents or leaders of a country. Any failure in this will be because of both carelessness of parents or, more importantly, society. I know many other Muslims kids in Australia who go to a sunday Islamic school at the mosque but also have heavy western influences that can be considered not islamic. Thankfully the teachers are pretty good there and as some of the teachers are converts they know both sides of it. We are taught about both our religion and other religion in the right sense (e.g. what other religions believe and why we believe it is incorrect).

Showing the same things as cartoons make it much more appealing for smaller children. While the child himself may not see a problem is chanting hindu slogans, you will be quite surprised to see what influences it actually has. The cartoons will only show one side- the hindu side. I daresay Islamic education in Pakistan is a bit lacking when it comes to explaining why we do this and that and on top of that, when our kids are shown other religions without actually being told what we think about it, they are influenced.

Islam in no way approves of intolerance and puts quite some emphasis on gaining knowledge- whatever knowledge it may be.

So you are saying that Now only religion sells in India??? Thats why you made cartoons on Hindu god??

Sorry state then my dear in a secular country

Nope with more than 200+ channels here anything from religion to "khabaddi" sells here if there are people who likes it.

Between i never watched any of the cartoons because in my childhood all i got was " Giant robot" and " spiderman" , that too in 1 channel which was available.

When Movies are Made On Mythology its Not More than A Fantasy, It cannot be a form Of religious Preaching In any way, Well There are Many Greek Mythologies Telecasted World Over .... Well Cartoons are meant to Be good Entertainers, I enjoy Chota Bhim even in this Age. That I switch on Pogo when ever I find Time or If I am Alone.... Its Not going to hurt any Religious sentiments....

Let me tell You all one thing, By banning everything You are creating Anxiety among the Kids which Might later become a big problem, Let them see what they like unless Otherwise Its Not Sexual or Violence

Why is that when everytime someone makes a sensible comment ,you guys go after what she did on sometime backand other personnal history related informations..

I have been noticing it for quite sometime, when somebody comes up with some argument you dont agree, you always comes up with words like "oh she/he is like that " and she was like that in that year and blah blah blahs and not debate on what she/he has said.?

Verdict had been delivered. Did you not notice
anyway its end of the topic. NO RELIGIOUS CARTOON.
:D

HAHAHA - are you suggesting that corporates like Percept make these animated flicks to promote Hindu religion? The people who makes these movies (and I know a few of them) would make anything which sells - their aim is to make $, not promote religion - they are businessmen not sadhus.

The movies/shows are money spinners.

When Movies are Made On Mythology its Not More than A Fantasy, It cannot be a form Of religious Preaching In any way, Well There are Many Greek Mythologies Telecasted World Over .... Well Cartoons are meant to Be good Entertainers, I enjoy Chota Bhim even in this Age. That I switch on Pogo when ever I find Time or If I am Alone.... Its Not going to hurt any Religious sentiments....

Let me tell You all one thing, By banning everything You are creating Anxiety among the Kids which Might later become a big problem, Let them see what they like unless Otherwise Its Not Sexual or Violence

You are not creating anxiety amongst children if they don't know what hindu cartoons are in the first place. If they want to educate themselves about other religions when they are older, they will not do it through cartoons as it is obviously only going to show the appealing things of that religion.

No movies showing hercules - son of a god, no vampire movies, ban harry potter too - surely witches and warlocks have no room in Islam

Or just stop beating about the bush and just express that venom in the heart! Bharaas nikal jaayegi.

I watched price of persia last week in DVD and "love guru" on TV,

Enjoyed both. Never saw as it a religious movie or something.

Between i like the "mummy" series of Brendon Fraser too.. Egyptian Gods rock. But i guess its banned too in Pakistan.;)

hidnusism is not a weak religion, indeed its one of the strong religion, when christian are moving out of relgious belief .

moslem are being critisized for being too rigit in their relgious approiach .

hinduism is one of the religion which is related to peace.

ISLAM HAVE GONE SOUR becuase people like you have never let it transform according to change in society,. :tdown:

and if you have never seen any hollywood movies. pls go ahead n see mthem there are scene where people are shown in church and teach also how to pray.

same goes for - buddist relgion in chinese movies.

have you seen mr. bean even the bbc in most of their programme teach you about relgion nd how to celebrate their religious festivals.

grow up ..:cheers:

HAHAHA - are you suggesting that corporates like Percept make these animated flicks to promote Hindu religion? The people who makes these movies (and I know a few of them) would make anything which sells - their aim is to make $, not promote religion - they are businessmen not sadhus.

The movies/shows are money spinners.

Lots of animated cartoons are made here in Toonz Animation , Technopark,Trivandrum.

Ive seen the owner , he is a foreigner( probably European or American), now i think he is a Hindu missionary .

Btwn he rides in a "limo" around the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom