What's new

Hindu Mythology cartoons maybe banned in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a completely incorrect analogy, for several reasons:

1. The Hindu cartoons, even if promoting their religion, are not advocating terrorism, open discrimination of those of another faith, intolerance and hate for those from other beliefs, as various Jihadi groups would likely do.

2. What would be a better comparison is TV shows by Islamic scholars promoting Islam, and there are in fact dozens of them on Pakistani TV channels .And some of them, like that by Amir Liaquat, even went to the extent of doing exactly what you implied Jehadi groups would do - promote extremism and terrorism by calling Ahmadi's 'wajib-e-qatl' and all sorts of derogatory things.

Turn it off then and tell them to go play with their toys or in the park, or put a DVD in.

Why not? As the parent they have the right and responsibility to monitor all programming their children watch, and if a 'Hanuman show' is on cartoon network and there are no other options, shut off the TV.

This is a very, very poor excuse.

The Hindu epics are full of violence itself

NO excuse i do NOT support such cartoons simple as that. Neither i support cartoons like Amir liaqat :P

Ban these cartoons and i will also write to PEMRA for that. I have NO confusion in mind about it.

When these kids grow up they can watch, talk and walk like hindu gods if they want i have NO Issue.

:rofl: cartoonifying lolzz its not about cartoonifying. hinduism has been taught through these ways since long its another thing now technology has replaced stones and deities.

and i am sure the saffron people will call any attempt to teach Christianity this way as conspiracy by missionaries

You are talking pure propaganda. and BS..Any one here on this side acknowledges its not for teaching..

Its not like everyday a Hindu parent yell at their kids" beta its time for prayer cartoons and go in front of TV and learn the religion"

About Christianity , we already have more Christan religious channels here than Hindu channels ...

You are talking pure propaganda. and BS..Any one here on this side acknowledges its not for teaching..

Its not like everyday a Hindu parent yell at their kids" beta its time for prayer cartoons and go in front of TV and learn the religion"

About Christianity , we already have more Christan religious channels here than Hindu channels ...

They dont need to ask for going in front of Tvs they already have a walking mandir in their houses, outside their houses almost on every other road you can see.

anyway India is purely religious country and its media is more religious than anyone.

Who are Muslims to veto the right of Hindus to watch Hinduism based programming?

Why can't Muslim parents change the channel these cartoons appear on, or block it?

These two statements do not go along side-by-side, do they? Why block the channel? Why block any source of knowledge?

As T-Faz said in one of the posts here, learning about "others ways" would make you much more mature and tolerant. Choosing and blocking any source of information/knowledge, which you do not believe in only shows the weakness of your faith.

P.S. By "you", I do not mean you.

By the posts you made in this thread i am sure that u watch Tom and Jerry regularly.

Yeh thank god i am saved from believing that we are evolved out of apes bwahahahaha

better watch Tom and Jerry than proving yourself apes

Ok you guys continue with India yatra cartoon network

i am done with this topic here

As some poster already pointed out, the lack of respect to other religions shown by some Pakistanis has to do with the way they have been made to perceive other religions when they were kids themselves. Better Pakistan start showing religious programs of Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism etc along with Islam, may be next generation will be more tolerant.

They dont need to ask for going in front of Tvs they already have a walking mandir in their houses, outside their houses almost on every other road you can see.

anyway India is purely religious country and its media is more religious than anyone.

I agree completely India is a religious country .. Its Hinduist, Islamic, Jewish, Christian , Sikh and what not.

And about walking mandir, its their issue. Unlike you other religious ( including Christians, Islam and all) people dont poke their nose in other religion's matter here..

Please dont come back with gujarat blah blah blahss.. and bwahuhahahsss now .. LOL

Yeh thank god i am saved from believing that we are evolved out of apes bwahahahaha

bwahaha at you too, theory of evolution doesn't say Human evolved out of apes, go figure.

yes we indians are surely religious people.........
and we not only have temples, but durgahs, churche, gurudwara on almost every road you can see........

Questioning Hinduism or making fun of it won't effect me a bit, but what you're indulging in is pure hypocrisy. If you can't provide good entertainment to your kids atleast don't come up with theories that Indians trying to spoil your kids with their evil agendas.

You have spoiled your own kids already i have NO issue if you try spoil our kids as Sonia gandhi once was boasting about invading Pakistan by spreading Hindu culture but in between she forgot that Hindus of India have already lost their own culture to western one.

On the other hand i dont see Indian religious cartoons as quality entertainment.

Yes we failed to have our own entertainment for the kids but there are more good choices to choose good entertainment programs for our kids from Hollywood than going fro Religious crap from India.

And i do support Punjab govt to choose some quality programs from other media for kids otherthan Indian ramayana cartoons.

ban the Biology in Schools it preaches nuisance about *** & reproduction & that we developed from Apes. Its making kids immoral :rolleyes:

hahahaha..well said...

Lets hope sense prevails...

I agree completely India is a religious country .. Its Hinduist, Islamic, Jewish, Christian , Sikh and what not.

And about walking mandir, its their issue. Unlike you other religious ( including Christians, Islam and all) people dont poke their nose in other religion's matter here..

Please dont come back with gujarat blah blah blahss.. and bwahuhahahsss now .. LOL

ahh benny dont get me started at how Indians poke at other religions.

:tdown:

better watch Tom and Jerry than proving yourself apes

Ok you guys continue with India yatra cartoon network

i am done with this topic here

I didnt knew the cartoons have been propagating evolution in them. Guess, you have watched them by the words you have said.

Sorry Jana, your BS ain't working today. Better luck next time.

:rofl: cartoonifying lolzz its not about cartoonifying. hinduism has been taught through these ways since long its another thing now technology has replaced stones and deities.

and i am sure the saffron people will call any attempt to teach Christianity this way as conspiracy by missionaries

Now your bullshit prejudices are coming out. Pardon me Mods but ppl like these are more dangerous to any society. worse than even taliban atleast they are not pretending not to be.

I didn't quite get the exact reason behind this banning.

In fact,i find this as an effective measure to bring the two countries together,well,its Pakistan's decision after all.

I am also aware of Hindu beliefs and personally,i admire their faith and find Hinduism a pure religion with no offensive dealings,that doesn't mean i ll turn a Hindu.;)

I have some faith in Lord Krishna though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom