What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There can only be one solution to stop the radical Hindutvas from attacking Muslims in India... And that is a new state. Muslims should call for a new state, it should extend from UP, Bihar, west bengal

1 army jawan has been shot dead and there are people firing from a masjid with ak-47....should you be surprised at such an act..... some of this sort is very very common in Pakistan .. of course..its always evil Hindus.

I never said it is always evil hindus. All I said is that I would believe only in news reported by credible sources like India's mainstream media. I don't find any news of Indian soldier being killed on any reliable source. And that too by Muslims. As for the Pakistan part. Seriously you just can't always hide Pakistan bashing all the time. Sometimes the shame is too big to hide.

Will be interesting to see the charges laid on him... This b@$**rd gave a speech on friday... Lets see how behenji reacts..
I dont think this will be publicised much. Most likely it will just be swept under the carpet. Though corrupt but Mayawati is not anti national like mulayam. She would handled the situation much better.

Pakistan should learn from India on how a country is NOT run...
Hindus and Muslims can never be in peace together. Pakistans forefathers ideology proves right once again. I call for a new state for Muslims, carved out of Hindostan.

I never said it is always evil hindus. All I said is that I would believe only in news reported by credible sources like India's mainstream media. I don't find any news of Indian soldier being killed on any reliable source. And that too by Muslims. As for the Pakistan part. Seriously you just can't always hide Pakistan bashing all the time. Sometimes the shame is too big to hide.

Just wait lil bit - these roits will be blamed on Pakistan & ISI

30-40 truck of rioters have come from outside in. Locals cant be blamed entirely

Indian man stream media are pawns of the govt. ... only local news papers and tv channels are reporting this.... this has been going on since AUg 27nth and not a word has come out ... as for Pakistan bashing, ask your members to reply constructively. The shame is on the side of the people who supported the person who molested the woman, its side on the state govt and central govt. for promoting religious fueds ...

If ur a jat,it is high time you let your sharmas make the decisions.

This is very unlike Jaats.. May be UP wale Jaats are different than the ones i have met.. Hell even us Brahmins have handled such incidents in much better way..

Just wait lil bit - these roits will be blamed on Pakistan & ISI

Pakistan and ISI is like God for these weirdos :cuckoo:
everything bad in India happens on these guys commands...

There can only be one solution to stop the radical Hindutvas from attacking Muslims in India... And that is a new state. Muslims should call for a new state, it should extend from UP, Bihar, west bengal

There are two more solution, either naplam them or give them much needed one way ticket to Pakistan or Bangladesh or send them to Kashmir to wage war.

Indian man stream media are pawns of the govt. ... only local news papers and tv channels are reporting this.... this has been going on since AUg 27nth and not a word has come out ... as for Pakistan bashing, ask your members to reply constructively. The shame is on the side of the people who supported the person who molested the woman, its side on the state govt and central govt. for promoting religious fueds ...

Well after the LOC episode, it is hard to believe that Indian main steam media is pawn of the Indian govt. I have seen such type of fake news being circulated by some extremists in the Kishtwar riots a few weeks ago in IOK. Many of those news were proven to be false by local Kashmiris. So I can't believe in the reports that are being shared on this thread by some members unless we find a credible source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom