What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
jats have been ruthless in the rural areas dominated by them, but where they are not things aren't going too well for them.

From Ruthles jats two figures from field of cricket arises my mind, Virendar Sehbag and Sikhar Dhawan.

ooops typo

i meant he left hinduism to accept Buddhism.because back than Hindus were not allowed to visit ancient Pakistan

Bhai pathan your posts are very entertaining.

@Dillinger @Roybot another historical fact for you hindutva goons!!!

@ topic - I want communal forces like SP gone, boycotted and destroyed. Yadavs are being a bunch of moti buddhi idiots with lathis but not much brain or patriotism.

The vid is fake, but its about high time UP must be divided into smaller states. Break down the vote bank of Yadavs and Muslims.

Couldn't agree with you more, not only to break the vote bank but to release 1/6th of India's population from some of the stupidest people on earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of 300 replies 285 are by Indians. So yes indeed a weird world. :)

And 30 replies belongs to Pakistani members But nobody even bother to make thread about Karachi sectarian killing. Pakistanis are such nice people because it seems like they care more about Indians than their own countrymen.

And 30 replies belongs to Pakistani members But nobody even bother to make thread about Karachi sectarian killing. Pakistanis are such nice people because it seems like they care more about Indians than their own countrymen.

OK we would post there too. Happy now?

Bhai pathan your posts are very entertaining.

@Dillinger @Roybot another historical fact for you hindutva goons!!!

@ topic - I want communal forces like SP gone, boycotted and destroyed. Yadavs are being a bunch of moti buddhi idiots with lathis but not much brain or patriotism.

Couldn't agree with you more, not only to break the vote bank but to release 1/6th of India's population from some of the stupidest people on earth.

Never heard of "ancient Pakistan"...yeh kis chidya ka naam hai?? Does 67 years qualify as ancient??

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also continue planning to kill your own countrymen. :)

They were never my countrymen, they belong to your country.

BTqYg81CEAARk99.jpg

Incase one needs this for them or their relatives.By the way Facebook has been banned in Muzaffarnagar.

I wish foreign media is not banned at least.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2013/09/201398152539561718.html

Never heard of "ancient Pakistan"...yeh kis chidya ka naam hai?? Does 67 years qualify as ancient??

Bhai on another thread he told me mohammed bin qasim attacked ancient Pakistan to kick out ancient Indians who were occupying ancient Pakistan and the people he murdered and raped were not ancient Pakistanis but ancient Indians :)

Bhai its a Pakistani history thing, just enjoy it.

Bhai on another thread he told me mohammed bin qasim attacked ancient Pakistan to kick out ancient Indians who were occupying ancient Pakistan and the people he murdered and raped were not ancient Pakistanis but ancient Indians :)

Bhai its a Pakistani history thing, just enjoy it.

Pakistan's alternate history and alternate reality is a laugh riot...I agree, and the best thing is a few 50 centers join in it too. :lol:

It is learnt that, hindus jumped in water canal to save themselves, many have still not returned home from MahaPanchayat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom