What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
friends in those areas and twitter.

Anyone who killed other person should be caught. Simple. Hindu or Muslim no one should be allowed to take law in hand.

forget 100,200 even if army has to capture 10,000 so be it.

Bangaledshi involved with huge Ammunition , Constant Firing on .More then 100 People dead .

All Bangladeshi should be caught. I do not know why they are allowed into India at first place. :cuckoo:

just capture all Bangladeshi and imprison or deport them irrespective of whether they part of violence or not.

Tu chutiya hai kya ?? Live cricket match nahi hai yeh. Bina identification ke turat kaha se pata se chalega ki kaun mara ,wait for 2-3 days to get the clear picture.

whoever is killed. its Indians who are getting killed. NO ONE SHOULD be allowed to get away with killing other person.

I would also call on everyone to stop giving air to rumors.

Lets realise that no one is above law. Anyone and importantly EVERYONE killing other person should be caught (or killed if cannot be caught) by army.

Those attacking army should be eliminated then and there.

If I was in army I would go one step ahead and order to find out the people who are the suppliers of weapons (gangsters or minister).And would just kill them all. damn with what Akhilesh thinks. I would eliminate those ANTI NATIONAL gangsters in 10 days. Won't leave one who is ANTI NATIONAL. Reasons I can make up, after all I am in control of the whole state. But would clean the mess for years to come.

@ranjeet, what's your sources say bhai ??Situation pretty bad ??

yea situation is still tense, friends told quite a few things but it would amount to be spreading rumors.

Last edited by a moderator:
keep the updates coming guys, sunny if there is tie then kill children of muslims next door to win

jay hind

this Akhilesh should resign immediately in next 24 hours.

I mean you have police, intelligence and the whole army. and you know about the incident for last one month. Damn this asshole can still not control the situation.

Strong and prompt action should have been taken immediately when the first incident happened, When the first few kids were killed.

This time riot is more like Myanmar riots, started after Muslims targeted Hindu girls, escalated after 2 Hindu boys killed by them.

This time riot is more like Myanmar riots, started after Muslims targeted Hindu girls, escalated after 2 Hindu boys killed by them.

Doesn't matter who killed who. Just implement the rule of law. book the killers promptly.

If govt. took prompt action against the killers of the two boys. that should have been the end of this episode. But the asshole Akhilesh didn't do anything that might harm his votebank.

Well the muslims in India sure are lucky to be living in India in this environment. Amazing reading the threads by the indians here, I can feel the love they have for their muslim citizens.

:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom