What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this news that two army jawans have been killed by the firing from Mosques. Army has seized several AK47s and hand grenades from one of the mosque.

How did you get that news , if true then Army will carry out mayhem, it will be total carnage, they are not the guys to be messed with,I am speaking with personal experience.

How did you get that news , if true then Army will carry out mayhem, it will be total carnage, they are nit the guy to be messed with,I am speaking with personal experience.

I also think on same lines, as command of army is not in hands of mullah mulayam.

By the way they are not central asians but your kind and outnumbred. Dont brag after killing them, have some shame. You dont become central asian after converting. We all know what your kind did when it comes to real central asians.

By the way they are not central asians but your kind and outnumbred. Dont brag after killing them, have some shame. You dont become central asian after converting. We all know what your kind did when it comes to real central asians.
We fought for our honour and preferred to die than changing our identity. Unlike you who cowardly changed their whole ancestory and identity. Its you who worship and praise the same mass murderers who killed and raped your own forefathers.

We fought for our honour and preferred to die than changing our identity. Unlike you who cowardly changed their whole ancestory and identity. Its you who worship and praise the same mass murderers who killed and raped your own forefathers.

Pakistanis were converted because of sufís, it was long process. Muslims ruled South Asia for 1000 years, they could have converted or killed those who refused easly but they didnt. No one invaded Indonesia and now they are 90% muslim before they were hindus.

But keep killing innocent muslims in India and then brag about look we killed central asian, this is our revenge for 1000 years slavery.

How come all Indians migrate to Middle East & worship Mughal monuments and statues :cry:

Pakistanis were converted because of sufís, it was long process. Muslims ruled South Asia for 1000 years, they could have converted or killed those who refused easly but they didnt. No one invaded Indonesia and now they are 90% muslim before they were hindus.

But keep killing innocent muslims in India and then brag about look we killed central asian, this is our revenge for 1000 years slavery.

Hmm so what are you gonna come up with next.? The hundreds of temples in Afghanistan and pakistan automatically got destroyed and there was no violence. ?
You think you are Arabs.?? I presume the pic is yours, you dont look like a Arab. Say this to a Arab and he will beat you with his camel chappal for calling yourself a Arab. I mean there has to be a limit to foolhardy. The stupidity of you guys never cease to amaze me.

Hmm so what are you gonna come up with next.? The hundreds of temples in Afghanistan and pakistan automatically got destroyed and there was no violence. ?
You think you are Arabs.?? I presume the pic is yours, you dont look like a Arab. Say this to a Arab and he will beat you with his camel chappal for calling yourself a Arab. I mean there has to be a limit to foolhardy. The stupidity of you guys never cease to amaze me.

You have been brainwashed by your Hindutva textbooks. I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom