What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... you first said dont spread rumors about guns ...now you are saying they have guns.

What is your point ? do you have one ?
Point was regarding hundreds of bangladeshi with AK's and SLRs ... its mostly small arms and from what I have heard it's not the jaats who are running scared from post to pillar there.

When 'Indians' call the communal killings of kids as a 'Mishap' , it means that Indians are already known by their religion.

Stop hiding under the burqa of secularism.

Don't try to act as policeman here

Point was regarding hundreds of bangladeshi with AK's and SLRs ... its mostly small arms and from what I have heard it's not the jaats who are running scared from post to pillar there.

Are you from those affected areas or is any of your friend over there is communicating that to you ??

Cowards who mob up to beat kids to death deserve to run from pillar to post.

Why do you think that killing of Hindu Kids took place ? .........did they not know that the mulim boy had molested the girl ? The did know that ......but the killing took place to showcase a larger cause .......... to show who is the Boss.

That was the very reason the Godhra train burning was planed and executed, killed 25 women and 17 kids. It was to send out a larger message. That message was received and a reply given. Now for the next 12 years there have been NO Riots in Guajrat.

How Naive do you really want to be ?

[Bregs];4744076 said:
Don't try to act as policeman here

:lol:.............ok sir.......what role do you want me to play master ?

Cowards who mob up to beat kids to death deserve to run from pillar to post.

Why do you think that killing of Hindu Kids took place ? .........did they not know that the mulim boy had molested the girl ? The did know that ......but the killing took place to showcase a larger cause .......... to show who is the Boss.

That was the very reason the Godhra train burning was planed and executed, killed 25 women and 17 kids. It was to send out a larger message. That message was received and a reply given. Now for the next 12 years there have been NO Riots in Guajrat.

How Naive do you really want to be ?
He wants to wait till reality really hits him.

Numerous versions of the reasons for the clashes are coming out - seems the fault lies with one community, first was the molestation of a number of girls at the hands of members of this community, and when the kids objected - they attacked and killed them, when a mahapanchayat was called and when the participants were dispersing - they again planned and attacked the participants.

This is all the dirty politics being played by BJP to come in reckoning in UP, a state where it has no relevance today, and to put petrol on fire there is SP Govt. trying to appease one section of community. Hence because of elections approaching a law and order related crime problem has become a communal one with killings from both the sides and police looking on there political masters to act or not to act decisively

[Bregs];4744148 said:
This is all the dirty politics being played by BJP to come in reckoning in UP, a state where it has no relevance today, and to put petrol on fire there is SP Govt. trying to appease one section of community. Hence because of elections approaching a law and order related crime problem has become a communal one with killings from both the sides and police looking on there political masters

:lol:.................so now as per the 'secular' Muslims its now the BJP's fault............... :rofl:

I thought you said this was a 'mishap' ?

Are you sure its not Mr. Modi who planed this ? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom