What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm so what are you gonna come up with next.? The hundreds of temples in Afghanistan and pakistan automatically got destroyed and there was no violence. ?
You think you are Arabs.?? I presume the pic is yours, say to a Arab that you are a Arab and he will beat you with his camel chappal for calling yourself a Arab. I mean there has to be a limit to foolhardy. The stupidity of you guys never cease to amaze me.

That pic is of lucky muhajir who escaped India not mine. we are not arabs, its your kind who think after killing innocent muslimsthey will say look we killed central asian. They are your kind, stop dividing your self or India will continue to be toilet of the world where everyone come to ****.

That pic is of lucky muhajir who escaped India not mine. we are not arabs, its your kind who think after killing innocent muslimsthey will say look we killed central asian. They are your kind, stop dividing your self or India will continue to be toilet of the world where everyone come to ****.

Doesnt matter. A Arab would still beat you with his camel chappal for calling yourself a Arab.

Doesnt matter. A Arab would still beat you with his camel chappal for calling yourself a Arab.

haha

I never said i was arab. Carry on killing imaginary arabs, central asians in india.

Are you retarded? When did he say he was Arab :cuckoo:
That IQ showing again?

Pakistanis were converted because of sufís, it was long process. Muslims ruled South Asia for 1000 years, they could have converted or killed those who refused easly but they didnt. No one invaded Indonesia and now they are 90% muslim before they were hindus.

But keep killing innocent muslims in India and then brag about look we killed central asian, this is our revenge for 1000 years slavery.

u r absolutely rite that pakistanis were converted BY saints , like DATA GANJ BAKHSH,MUJADDID-E-ALF-SANI.LAL SHAHBAZ ,KAHWAJA MOINUDDIN CHISHTI AND SHEIKH BAHAUDDIN ZAKRIYA.....

A convert is better than being a Pagan, no offense.

So bad of you to ridicule the same people who gave birth to the language in which your Holy Book is written and to give you your most holy place of worship. No offense.

i admit our ancestor converted. Just like vedic aryans converted your kind, are you ashamed of it?
What Vedic Aryans. We were Hindus then as we are today. You were hindus then, were beaten, raped and forced to convert. Now that makes better sense.

So bad of you to ridicule the same people who gave birth to the language in which your Holy Book is written and to give you your most holy place of worship. No offense.

What logic, my dear!!
I guess India must not hate Britian & Mughal because they civilized you!!

What Vedic Aryans. We were Hindus then as we are today. You were hindus then, were beaten, raped and forced to convert. Now that makes better sense.

Actually much of Pakistan was Buddhist and we didn't convert the way your RSS baba taught you that we did.

What logic, my dear!!
I guess India must not hate Britian & Mughal because they civilized you!!

They hate most of the foreigners apart from aryans. These guys are so retarded that now come up retarded theory of out of india when the facts support aryans come from out side india. They refuse to believe even in genetic studies.

Oops. rather civilizing the only thing Moghuls did was converting you. :police:

Might I pull up a few incidents of those civilizing acts done by Mughals? ;) you will not like it... :)
Btw, what city are you in India... Your descendants might be slaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom