What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

peace , harmony , and good will , and justice

this is my agenda for every human in this world . you can have ur own unless you harm innocents.

my love to all :cheers:.

peace , harmony , and good will , and justice

this is my agenda for every human in this world . you can have ur own unless you harm innocents.

my love to all :cheers:.

Islam has 'peace , harmony , and good will , and justice' but it has a lot more so you should use Islam as the basis and not your own agendas, which can be made and changed

I have studied other religions and come to my conclusion. My conclusion is also the conclusion of the many converts to Islam who have studied other religions and decided that this is the right way of life to follow.
there are over more than 2/3 of the population that does belive in other religion other than Islam and you say that every one should convert to Islam because its pure, I say everything is pure and I look at people for what they are and not how they worship and what religion one belong too.
if you think that you have have only friendship with people who believe in Islam then its your problem, i can not enlighten you, neither will the great God.

Yeah all of the above but I have some extras. I want to see Pakistan and India one again with a Muslim majority rule
so what you plan to do with the majority Hindu population, i think when we are not ready to change our faith you'll put us to the swards or make us your slaves to clean your toilet seat right. we one more Zarvan like person that I have come accross in this forum.

there are over more than 2/3 of the population that does belive in other religion other than Islam and you say that every one should convert to Islam because its pure, I say everything is pure and I look at people for what they are and not how they worship and what religion one belong too.
if you think that you have have only friendship with people who believe in Islam then its your problem, i can not enlighten you, neither will the great God.

God will judge everybody at the day of judgement, many Muslims will not enter paradise but many Christians, Jews and even Hindus and Buddhists will so for me it's not a matter of attack, it's a matter of discussion, there will be conflict in discussion but one has to think rationally. In regards to idol worship, its a big topic because there are strict guidelines against this and they need to be adhered to. I'm not going to hate on people because it's not for me to judge, it says in the Quran that if you are responsible for the death of one person then it's like you have killed all of humanity.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

This is also agenda of Islam , radicals tried to distort it . radicals tried to tarnish image of peaceful Islam

Don't fall for the western rhetoric about fanatical Islam, we're not discussing extremism. Islamic extremism is mainly caused by the foreign policies of the western governments, look at how many people they have killed in the last ten years and beyond

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

so what you plan to do with the majority Hindu population, i think when we are not ready to change our faith you'll put us to the swards or make us your slaves to clean your toilet seat right. we one more Zarvan like person that I have come accross in this forum.

The prophet didn't convert 1.5bn people to Islam with a sword, it was through dialogue and through providing knowledge

My tip to you is that You should try to focus on quality not quantity .

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Lets put end to off topic discussion here , thread is about friend ship :pakistan:

we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..

??? False and crap

we share same culture

False again.

we have a lot of similarity among us

Like what??????

We have 2 eyes, 2 ear, 1 nose type similarity??????

BUT
still we fight with each other

Not, us. We just defend our self India have never ever initiated a war on pakistan.

have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success

We are successful so the question again ping pong to other side.

are always ready to indulge in a war with each other

Not our call, we are not attackers. We are just defending our land and people against attacks.

if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we........

They are not divided on the hate for other people and religion.

"HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!"

Hmm- I have heard a similar slogan before then 62 war happened-
It were the hindus who backstabbed the atheists- :azn:-

??? False and crap

False again.

Like what??????

We have 2 eyes, 2 ear, 1 nose type similarity??????

Not, us. We just defend our self India have never ever initiated a war on pakistan.

We are successful so the question again ping pong to other side.

Not our call, we are not attackers. We are just defending our land and people against attacks.

They are not divided on the hate for other people and religion.

abhi aik taliban say jan choti to Hindu Taliban a gya lolz.

go go fight am off the thread now.

Once many of us kill our hate for each other the bond will come by its self ...i have alot of indian friends infact one of my best of friends is indian. Many thanks to the thread starter all he has said is true our great great grandfathers come from the same place the same land. I always hope and pray that there will be friendship & peace between our nations lets not carry on the hate the damn british left us with for each other for which today is divided in to 3 nations sad really. Let the children of tommrow live in peace and let live enough of the bloodshed & hate the time has come lets stand together and live in peace.

Yeah all of the above but I have some extras. I want to see Pakistan and India one again with a Muslim majority rule

Seeing how well pakistan have worked last 64 years with muslim majority rule,not only us but also the chinese and sri lankans are waiting to be ruled under pakistani muslim majority rule..

Back
Top Bottom