What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

Listen you either are a Muslim or not, don't pick and choose which parts you want to follow, that doesn't make you a Muslim. I told you a fact that allowing idol worship is an unforgivable sin in Islam, you're going to ignore this

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

We can all co-exist as Muslims, Christians or Jews but idol worship is forbidden

Don't tell me this Taliban flavor....

Worrier , how are Muslims then living in India ?
Christians also worship Jesus and Holy Ghost ..
Chinese what you say about them ?

Your can make friend of any good human being ..

Hypocrisy at its best on your part ......

we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
So are all 7 Billion humans!
we share same culture
No we do not!

we have a lot of similarity among us
BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other
Pakistan is not India..neither we have jealousy nor we care.

if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we........
Good point!

Raje sahib - stop shouting yaar. You need to calm down - its only a forum
han bhai i was not shouting just capslock was on
i would like to draw your attention to some thing i know in hindu religious books they to do not advocate idol worship
but i asked 1 of my hindu frnd rohaji rao saheb nimbalkar, he explained me that it is true that idol worship is not advocated in vedas, but hinduism dont comply to that worshiping is a sin or such, it only says that idol has no power what to do is your choice, he said hinduism dont force u to do anything but only tells u what is right and wrong its u who should decide, then i ask why at such large scale u do that ,he question me 1 thing which i could not reply he said that if you loved ur grandfather or father and he is no more and you have his photo what will u do keep it with respect or pee on it,i understood ,but still i asked y pray at them as if they have power he simply say thats not right according to hindu text but it also say its humans who have the power, u use god to unleash ur power some take idol for it after all god is within us, and hinduism is nothing but finding that god in you
great na !!

Hypocrisy at its best on your part ......[/QUOTE

Escuse me sir now you are going off topic any way its not indians who are hypocrates but some ghys here who thing living with hindus (idol worshippers)is a sin instead of being respectfull & believe in co -existance of varios faiths .

FIRSTLY THE D.N.A THING WAS A REPLY TO UR POST STATING WE DONT SHARE SAME BLOOD U STARTED IT I JUST REPLIED,
2RND DEBET LIKE A MATURE GROWNUP "DONT DIVERT THE ISSUE WHEN YOU HAVE NO POINT TOWARDS SOMETHING ELSE LIKE PEACE
3RD FIRST LEARN TO LOVE YOUR BROTHER AND STOP TRYING TO FIGHT ON EVERY ISSUSE THEN TALK ABOUT BIG ISSUE LIKE HUMANITY

PLZ LEARN THE DEFNT OF HUMANITY
BLOOD RELATION= NON SENSE OF YOU.....I REPEAT DOES MUGHALS, BELONGS TO INDIA? MR D.N.A ,ITS JUST A CONCEPT GIVEN TO YOU KIDS OF "WE SHARE D.N.A RELATION BLA BLA..... BROTHERS OF EACHOTHER".
2ND... DON'T USE FALSE STATEMENTS .... THERE WERE NO DIVERSION IN MY ANSWER....YOU ARE THE WO IS USING DIVERSION HERE...BY TELLING YOUR MARATHI CULTURE STORY.........
3RD .. ITS YOUR OWN ASSUPTION THAT I OR WE HATE OUR BROTHERS..........:shout:

Hypocrisy at its best on your part ......

What has the taliban got to do with anything? I'm telling you that Islam forbids idol worship, you clearly are not a Muslim not that it's for me to judge.

The Muslims in India are a minority and are living as such.

Christians believe in Jesus, not an idol

What about the Chinese, there are Chinese Muslims also. If you meant buddhists then they are also idol worshippers

You're the hyppocrite you idiot, I am quoting from Islam and you are talking BS

Just wait until there is an incident at the border.......

There will be no love lost there.!!

What has the taliban got to do with anything? I'm telling you that Islam forbids idol worship, you clearly are not a Muslim not that it's for me to judge.

The Muslims in India are a minority and are living as such.

Christians believe in Jesus, not an idol

What about the Chinese, there are Chinese Muslims also. If you meant buddhists then they are also idol worshippers

Chinese do worship many deities if you even have a little knowledge about Chinese mythology.
Category:Chinese deities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you go to a church their is large statue of Jesus and they pray in front of it.

you clearly are not a Muslim
this is why am saying you a Taliban , they think no one except them is Muslim

your epic fail :tdown:.

yar har jagha par larna na shuru kar dya karo , kabhi human bhi ban jaya karo ...

Internet forum also become tool of mantel masturbation... to satisfy some peoples ego & for sure for a good night sleep.

No other place for them to utter their useless hatred... so always spoil environment of harmony ..

Chinese do worship many deities if you even have a little knowledge about Chinese mythology.
Category:Chinese deities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you go to a church their is large statue of Jesus and they pray in front of it.

this is why am saying you a Taliban , they think no one except them is Muslim

your epic fail :tdown:.

By saying Chinese, you referred to the people of China. There are different religions in China e.g. Uighurs are mainly Muslim so your deities are not representative of the people of China. There are Chinese Christians and Buddhists. Why would I want to know about Chinese mythology??

The large statue of Jesus is not customary in every church, it's not a religious statue and Christians do not pray to the statue they pray to God unlike idol worshippers who worship the actual idol and not God.

I'm going to ignore the taliban comment now, you're getting more ridiculous by each comment

So what do you think about idol worship?? Do you think its okay to practice this? Do you do idol worship? Get back to the argument

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Internet forum also become tool of mantel masturbation... to satisfy some peoples ego & for sure for a good night sleep.

No other place for them to utter their useless hatred... so always spoil environment of harmony ..

What is 'mantel masturbation'??

If someone disagrees with your stupid practices, it doesn't make them a fanatic

By saying Chinese, you referred to the people of China. There are different religions in China e.g. Uighurs are mainly Muslim so your deities are not representative of the people of China. There are Chinese Christians and Buddhists. Why would I want to know about Chinese mythology??

The large statue of Jesus is not customary in every church, it's not a religious statue and Christians do not pray to the statue they pray to God unlike idol worshippers who worship the actual idol and not God.

I'm going to ignore the taliban comment now, you're getting more ridiculous by each comment

So what do you think about idol worship?? Do you think its okay to practice this? Do you do idol worship? Get back to the argument

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

What is 'mantel masturbation'??

Idol worship according to us Muslims is prohibited and we don't do this , but those other religions who do this its their own matter we have nothing to do with it.

To make a good friend they must be good human , that's co-existence my frd.

Back
Top Bottom