What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
we share same culture
we have a lot of similarity among us
BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other

if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we........
NO! niether we have same Blood nor we share same culture..... But still for regional peace we have to solve our disputed matters by dialogue....

India is "secular" in name only just like India is a "democracy" on paper only !!!

Can't say about individual but yes as a nation India is a secular country.

What about Pakistan,are you a Islamic country.Look at your history,how many times you have sell you religion for politics,dollar and India.

if we had thougt so we would have not united to fight the Brits in the first place..
Come out of your dillusional mindset
Its a different and vast topic but your country mens accepted their haterd towards Pakistanis or muslim nations.. Number of religional clashes happened at many occasions(majorly in india).... there are many disputed matters among both of us, peoples are continue changing their thoughts (in favour or against) each other in present situations. calling it dillusional mindset ...I consider it your individual opinion.

NO! niether we have same Blood nor we share same culture..... But still for regional peace we have to solve our disputed matters by dialogue....
if your an arab then your blood is different but if ur ancestor lived anywhere in indian subcontint then you have same blood ,BY CONVERTING TO ISLAM ONCE BLOOD DOESNOT CHANGE (NO NEW D.N.A IS IMPLANTED IN YOU ,CAUSE UR A MUSLIM),i am a muslim but my culture "except some typical islamic things" is simillar to the marathi hindus then muslim from arabia our even till some extent with north indian,i and an hindu maratha share same blood i would say we are from same family and part of my surname is marathi "DESAI" which means a warlord ,u too have muslims with surname like Rana right,remember identity is regional not religious, religion can change but blood cant

If India hates Muslims, we would be seeing repressive measures and laws like the blasphemy law in Pakistan.

Unfortunately for all you haters , this is not true.

Please change the title.

Let not forget almost all Muslim in sub-continent at some time in history was a Hindu before Islam came to this continent..
Yea! But muslims migrated at that time was also a fact for example Mughals. and may be you dis like it but after hindus starts converted into muslims their own family rejected them as a family mamber. and yea "Muslims are brother of eachother". so it was also a fact.

Yeah fortunately we have evolved into good sensible people now leaving behind the idol worshippers

Hinduism is like Valueism.Every idol represent some value.we pray to god Ganesha because he is intelligent,he always respect his parent,etc so basically we are devotees of values.Its different thing if individual do not respect value.

yar there is no harm being good friends , do your religious debates on separate thread its not appropriate thread for it , all issues should be resolved peacefully.

if your an arab then your blood is different but if ur ancestor lived anywhere in indian subcontint then you have same blood ,BY CONVERTING TO ISLAM ONE BLOOD DONE CHANGE (NO NEW D.N.A IS IMPLANTED IN YOU ,CAUSE UR A MUSLIM),i am a muslim but my culture "except some typical islamic things" is simillar to the marathi hindus then muslim from arabia our even till some extent with north indian,i and an hindu maratha share same blood i would say we are from same family and part of my surname is marathi "DESAI" which means a warlord ,u too have muslims with surname like Rana right,remember identity is regional not religious, religion can change but blood cant
Here topic belongs to promote peace among us... Not to prove D.N.A relation...:no: But Islam as a religon supports humanity rather than blood relation...

we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
we share same culture
we have a lot of similarity among us
BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other

if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we........

Even i feel the same only after 4 pegs of whiskey :smitten:

yar there is no harm being good friends , do your religious debates on separate thread its not appropriate thread for it , all issues should be resolved peacefully.
Ah! calm down, Here we and indian fellows know the sensivity of topic..

Back
Top Bottom