What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

is this what your news paper reads every day, when you get annoyed by the presence of Indian troops in Kashmir, the SL army sponsered goondas in SL killed Tamil men and raped women just to demoralize the community with our with out the help of India LTTE would have found a way to fight back.
Just don't fool the world by saying Indians initiated the LTTE cause, it was SL's biased policy against Tamils that invited a freedom movement in the Island nation.

Now stop trolling

Without's India's help, there would be no survival of LTTE in the whole scenario as only India would have benefits if LTTE becomes successful in its goals. There is no country other than India that can benefit from funding organization of LTTE.

Without's India's help, there would be no survival of LTTE in the whole scenario as only India would have benefits if LTTE becomes successful in its goals. There is no country other than India that can benefit from funding organization of LTTE.
if that is so why was it not supported by the INdian when the entire SL tamil population of Jafna and Wavuniya was killed by SL army in the last phase of the Eelam war.
Just don't say that Indians put aside their strategic asset to avenge Rajiv a$$ hole.

we (indians and pakistanis) are made of same blood..
we share same culture
we have a lot of similarity among us
BUT
still we fight with each other
have inferiority complex
are jealous of each others success
are always ready to indulge in a war with each other

if england and france(once the most evil rivalry ) can befriend and stand united
why cant we........

no no no i think you want to rephrase that, you can not use the word pakistani as that word is for all ethnic groups of pakistan.

we pushtoons and balochs share no culture, blood or anything of the sort with indians and even at times with our fellow pakistanis. Indians share some similarities with pakistani punjabis and pakistani sindhis but thats it.

i find you using the word pakistani to relate the people of india with pakistan as offensive and degrading.

no no no i think you want to rephrase that, you can not use the word pakistani as that word is for all ethnic groups of pakistan.

we pushtoons and balochs share no culture, blood or anything of the sort with indians and even at times with our fellow pakistanis. Indians share some similarities with pakistani punjabis and pakistani sindhis but thats it.

i find you using the word pakistani to relate the people of india with pakistan as offensive and degrading.

Mera Pushtoon Pakistani Bhai, we Punjabis and SIndhis dont want anything to do with India either, only Indians say we are the same we never say we are the same. And there are only 3% Punjabi population in India and we Pakistani Punjabis call them Khalsas or Khalistanis, never Indians. And the only Sindhis in India are the Hindu Sindhis who migrated to India after 1947 and they make only 0.00001% of India's entire population. The majority of Indians are as alien to us as Africans.

Mera Pushtoon Pakistani Bhai, we Punjabis and SIndhis dont want anything to do with India either, only Indians say we are the same we never say we are the same. And there are only 3% Punjabi population in India and we Pakistani Punjabis call them Khalsas or Khalistanis, never Indians. And the only Sindhis in India are the Hindu Sindhis who migrated to India after 1947 and they make only 0.00001% of India's entire population. The majority of Indians are as alien to us as Africans.

not my bhais whilst they kill innocent kashmiris and gujratis

if your an arab then your blood is different but if ur ancestor lived anywhere in indian subcontint then you have same blood ,BY CONVERTING TO ISLAM ONCE BLOOD DOESNOT CHANGE (NO NEW D.N.A IS IMPLANTED IN YOU ,CAUSE UR A MUSLIM),i am a muslim but my culture "except some typical islamic things" is simillar to the marathi hindus then muslim from arabia our even till some extent with north indian,i and an hindu maratha share same blood i would say we are from same family and part of my surname is marathi "DESAI" which means a warlord ,u too have muslims with surname like Rana right,remember identity is regional not religious, religion can change but blood cant
o

arab has nothing to do with it, was ghaznavi, ghuri, abdali, mughals arabs?. no they werent most pakistanis share a central asian heritage ss for hundred of years they been in contact with central asians, they stood shoulder to shoulder with them and mixed with them. so this notion that pakistani peopled ancestors are all indian is rubbish.

Yeah all of the above but I have some extras. I want to see Pakistan and India one again with a Muslim majority rule

well my friend you will see only the pakistan east of the indus as one with india.

zama watan, watan e aziz one with india will never happen. we will never ever ve part of that.

well my friend you will see only the pakistan east of the indus as one with india.

zama watan, watan e aziz one with india will never happen. we will never ever ve part of that.

East of Indus willl never even want to be part of hindu majority nation believe me, we are ready to give our lives for Pakistan.

Do remember what happened when Indians invaded Lahore in 1965, we all united and kicked them out. No indian can touch even an inch of Pak Sarzameen.

And no one calls for the unity of India and Pakistan here. Even us Punjabi Pakistanis dont want Indian part of Punjab, we just want them to make their own country Khalistan separate from India :)

you kidding or what? india has problems with its minorities as it is. heard about hindivta India needs to be dismembered into about 34 smaller countries. Why try to force people to live together by force

you kidding or what? india has problems with its minorities as it is. heard about hindivta India needs to be dismembered into about 34 smaller countries. Why try to force people to live together by force

Lets forget for a moment what you are doing to your minorities, or to even majority in karachi, balochistan, parachinar or what happened at incredible scale in east pakistan. Lets just talk about India - yes we have friction in our society, given the vast cultural, racial, linguistic, religious diversity and the historical baggage in a very poor country, the friction can be explained. But at the same time an overwhelming majority of indians completely believe in the idea of india - that it is for ALL Indians, we do not keep questioning our fundamentals, our constitution, our system. Yes, Indian Hindus and Muslims are indeed bhai bhai on a daily basis, we know because we have no choice but to deal with each other daily.

And about 34 small nations, I belive you are trying ot be funny, as its hard to imagine a grown man making a fool of himself just to earn some thanks from omars of the world.

^^^^ you are entitled to our opinion and I am to mine. When I came on to this forum I realised what hatred some of you indians have for us so we cant be bye bye. And 34 nations maybe maybe 24 but certainly not one india

^^^^ you are entitled to our opinion and I am to mine. When I came on to this forum I realised what hatred some of you indians have for us so we cant be bye bye. And 34 nations maybe maybe 24 but certainly not one india

One India, one bangladesh and pakistan with sovereignty violated daily. Thats fact, of course you are entitled to your fantasising.

well we dont share same blood , we Are muslim worship 1 God , and y pray to ram , gao mata and ...... etc
we dont have same cultre ,you are divided into different grp like shuder etc, and we all are brothers all are equal treat the poor one with respect and help him . not kill him
similt and jelssy i dont think so cz when even a muslim from afriica
and wars every war was started by india , 1948, 1965,1971,1991
and yes i want their shd be peace , we all shd live happly but its up to india

Back
Top Bottom