What's new

Hindu mob parade naked Christian kuki women

THESE STORIES JUST KEEP ON HAPPENING OVER & OVER, NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THERE

These RSS terrorist can only target innocents.

This is why the company I work for has withdrawn all our contracts in India. The owners feel it is not safe for our staff to be sent there.

Neither the mob is Hindu, nor the woman is Christian. Although I cannot confirm the authenticity of this video, the Kuki-Meitei tribal conflict has nothing to do with Hinduism or Christianity. It is similar to Punjabi Muslims and Bengali Muslims fighting with each other based on linguistic identities. Similarly, Baloch, Pashtun, and Sindhi Muslims also engage in conflicts with Punjabi Muslims.

Even Indian media is accepting rapist were Hindus, victims were Christians.

THESE STORIES JUST KEEP ON HAPPENING OVER & OVER, NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THERE

This is why the company I work for has withdrawn all our contracts in India. The owners feel it is not safe for our staff to be sent there.
More likely it got caught in tax fraud or AML

The incompetence of the centre to take care of the situation in Manipur should be remembered by everyone while voting them. They can't just fight elections with the USP of "We're better than scamgress".
1689788571016.png

Pathetic, but what can you expect from these pajeets, filthy bastards.

You won't hear anything from Tommy Robinson and other right-wingers. Geert Wilders won't even post this on his Twitter feed.

According to right-wing Christians extremist Hindus attacking brown Christians is fair game.

@Foinikas will also pretend that this is very normal behaviour.

What is more horrible?
The crime? Or justifying the crime?
Are there any decent Indians left in the world who abhor these evil doers?
Indian Govt has closed its eyes against crimes against humanity.

Back
Top Bottom