Hindu lawmaker in Bangalore gets 17 Muslim hospital staff fired

Hiptullha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
E0mAZUHVkAMdDFT

E0mAaAlUcAMv2qK

Facebook statement by Muslim health official being targeted by peaceful Hindu IT cells trying to get him peacefully lynched for doing hospital and healthcare Jihad.

"My allegiance is always to my country, to my government and to the Constitution of this country. "
That was your first mistake, my friend!

Last edited:
There were a total of 205 employees. 17 were Muslim. The 17 were singled out and fired for no fault of their own, except that they were Muslim.

So far, no one has stood up for the Muslims. The remaining employees have kept quiet. This is a society we are dealing with.

E0mAZUHVkAMdDFT

E0mAaAlUcAMv2qK

Facebook statement by Muslim health official being targeted by peaceful Hindu IT cells trying to get him peacefully lynched for doing hospital and healthcare Jihad.

"My allegiance is always to my country, to my government and to the Constitution of this country. "

I am sure if this person ever needs blood or an organ he is not going to ask the religion of the donor.
It is interesting that BJP hasn't asked blood bags to be labeled with donors religion.

There were a total of 205 employees. 17 were Muslim. The 17 were singled out and fired for no fault of their own, except that they were Muslim.

So far, no one has stood up for the Muslims. The remaining employees have kept quiet. This is a society we are dealing with.
When Indian Muslims were hoping to reverse the damages caused by RSS, through social work during current Corona episode, I was of the view, that the first face that will be slapped after this society will recover, will again be Muslim.
So you should know, what is going on.

Last edited:
Then Pajeets come here and start saying, why are muslim backward/poor in India, whats stopping them from progressing.

This is, THIS is whats stopping them, the clear discrimination, that you lot can't see. THIS is whats stopping them.

Exactly. Then these people that discriminate will show everyone how successful they are.

E0mAZUHVkAMdDFT

E0mAaAlUcAMv2qK

Even after being fired and treated badly, see the muslim is still begging, calling hindus brothers. I pitty muslims of india have to do such chamchageeri of ugly smelly hindus. Allah have blessed us with freedom from these rats, we can atleast raise our voice and show our anger on issues, without being lynched. In order to live with honor, one should be ready to die. The muslims of india need to rise up against these vermin and be ready to die.

E0mAZUHVkAMdDFT

E0mAaAlUcAMv2qK

typical behavior by them.. they do the same in Dubai

Back
Top Bottom