What's new

Hindu houses vandalized in Narail

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL-Hindu conspiracy struck again

Such things are an insult to civilized Bengali culture & heritage, stop calling yourselves Bengalis BDians.

Such things are an insult to civilized Bengali culture & heritage, stop calling yourselves Bengalis BDians.
After going through the BD section i feel that i am not the stupidest person on earth.

Bangladeshi Hindus know very well that AL members are behind this, but my question is, why can't anyone here accept this?

Bangladeshi Hindus know very well that AL members are behind this, but my question is, why can't anyone here accept this?

Why wouldn't anyone accept this? This is from a reputed news paper not some BS source like sheikhnews. Awami League is just another political party and there are rogue element in all political parties, they are not angels. But for India's strategic interests they are better than the other option. BNP squandered a golden opportunity to win the election, which I beleive they would have had they taken part in it and also to form a stable relationship with India. India reached out to KZ before the elections and she acted like an immature child. I agree with kalu miah on this. BNP top leaders are really stupid.

Bharti members should welcome this act of Awami league. We are not in power circle so please leave us alone. We have nothing to do with it. It's your problem so go and address it with your chamcha Awami bastard league. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom