What's new

Hindu houses vandalized in Narail

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering how pdf bangladeshi's would have reacted had it been muslim houses :mad:
i am muslim and reaction is same

But the Awami supporters vandalized the houses of Hindus because the Hindus supported the opposition party. It looks more like a political violence than a communal one.

Now don't kill me for this.
it was always been political violence against minorities. the religious card with blame game

:D thats what i was laughing at that now the Indians and pro-awamis will bang head to find fault with jamat

Blaming everything on Jamaat is an easy but erratic approach to understand the internal fabric of Bangladeshi politics. The Awami is a pro-Indian but a left right thug party.

it was always been political violence against minorities. the religious card with blame game

Yes, dirty minority card which we,Indians also play very well.

But the Awami supporters vandalized the houses of Hindus because the Hindus supported the opposition party. It looks more like a political violence than a communal one.

Now don't kill me for this.

How do you differentiate between these two (a sincere question)??..in my opinion though God fearing/loving people of any religion can't ever think of violating the right of others.

Last edited:
i was wondering how pdf bangladeshi's would have reacted had it been muslim houses :mad:

That was obvious.

BUT the more appropriate question is why you Indians are NOT protesting for your brethren ? too difficult to criticize awami?

How do you differentiate these two (a sincere question)??..in my opinion though God fearing/loving people of any religion can't ever think of violating the right of others.

Yes, it is true that God fearing people or those who goes by the teachings of his/her religion will never offend the institutions of other religions. But, in politics who cares about religion? It's all about gaining advantage. I despise those Hindus here who readily played a victim card without knowing the far reaching consequences.

That was obvious.

BUT the more appropriate question is why you Indians are NOT protesting for your brethren ? too difficult to criticize awami?
we arent criticizing bcoz we arent sure who was behind this............

some days ago..........jamaatis were targetting hindus bcoz they were supporting awami
now a news comes that awami is targetting hindus bcoz they were supporting the opposition

hence i feel,it was not awami
but if was..............then they did the wrong thing......... :tsk:

Looks like iambengali and his indian compatriots behind are set on fire by their own Awami League. That is epic justice.

Last edited:
we arent criticizing bcoz we arent sure who was behind this............

some days ago..........jamaatis were targetting hindus bcoz they were supporting awami
now a news comes that awami is targetting hindus bcoz they were supporting the opposition

hence i feel,it was not awami
but if was..............then they did the wrong thing......... :tsk:

:lol: why you are always so sure without investigation about Muslims but now when a pro-hindu party goons once again targeted Hindus then you are NOT sure .

hypocrisy

:lol: why you are always so sure without investigation about Muslims but now when a pro-hindu party goons once again targeted Hindus then you are NOT sure .

hypocrisy
if you are talking about me......then naa,i have never criticized unless the news is from a credible source
and it has also got to do with a feeling that awami supports hindus in BD...............
even you guys feel the same way also.........

so unless there is a strong reason,i will refrain from criticizing awami

I don't know how we all have reacted if there was no religion in this world....:(

if you are talking about me......then naa,i have never criticized unless the news is from a credible source
and it has also got to do with a feeling that awami supports hindus in BD...............
even you guys feel the same way also.........

so unless there is a strong reason,i will refrain from criticizing awami

Just what makes a source credible? Prothom-Alo is well-known for its anti-Jamaat/BNP stance (ask any PDF Indian Bengali)- reason why I linked their report.

Just what makes a source credible? Prothom-Alo is well-known for its anti-Jamaat stance- reason why I linked their report. Ask any PDF Indian Bengali.

maybe you are right bcoz i dont know much about BDeshi newspaper

indians are using hindus as pawn and behind these attacks to label Bangladeshis who resent indian attack on Bangladesh. These indians then turn around and run propaganda. Now that they and their partner in crime Awami League caught red handed, are trying to act cool. No one should be falling for these indians act of duplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom