What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

Minorities are being silently ethnically cleansed from Muslim countries especially from Pakistan and Bangladesh. Minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh are suffering from state-sponsored persecution. In Pakistan, the blasphemy law is used to persecute Hindus and Christians, and in Bangladesh, false defamation of Islam is used to usurp lands of Hindus and force them to migrate to India. The common muslims in these countries are also not friendly and tolerant towards minorities and silently support any wrongdoings against the minorities. There is a genocide and holocaust of minorities in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

I live in the United States, and I am not sure what will be the future of Europe and America given that lot of Muslim immigrants especially from Pakistan and Bangladesh are coming to our lands and increasing their population. I am afraid that in the near future, Christians and other non-muslims of Europe and America will have to find a new planet to live in because we will suffer the same fate as the minorities living in Islamic lands.
When you can't beat them JOIN them. :D

You do not have to be a BJP to identify what minorities go through in Bangladesh, Pakistan and in Arab lands.
Actually you have to be a BJP fag or an Islamophobe to point your finger at us.

We aren't secularism peddlers. And the countries you have mentioned are founded exclusively for Muslims. Yet violence here is very uncommon compared to secularism peddling countries.
You are from Bangladesh and hate crime against minorities are common occurrences.
LOL, bring proper paperworks to prove your claim and drag us to UN if you can.
Since last year's durga puja, there have been hundreds of vandalization of hindu houses, molestation of hindu teachers and hindu citizens in Bangladesh.
No animal were harmed and victims were well compensated.

Bangladesh isn't uncivilized india...

Last edited:
You are diverting from the thread and my question. Since last year's durga puja violence, there have been numerous attacks on minorities. The surprising thing is that every month you can hear that in some part of Bangladesh a hindu or a buddhist house has been torched or a minority has been harassed. How is it possible that there are attacks every month? hate crime happens in every country but in Bangladesh attack on minorities have been common occurrences and is going out of hand.
Dont worry about our minorities Mr Jonathan. We aren't killing them. If you're concerned about any minorities welfare, speak for indian minorities. Hindus are killing them since the foundation of india.

And most importantly hindus love to peddle secularism while killing minorities in thousands. lol

So god has inferiority complex? Why would god ask muslims to scream in loudspeaker 5 times exactly same time in a day?

To call other muslims to come and pray

It isn't Islam's problem that your dogma doesn't have same kind of uniformity

Routine stuff, has been going on since decades. Only difference is that we have social media now.

Seriously,if that's is the case they should be calling out the time the prayers will start and tell every to come and pray and start actual payers.

Routine stuff, has been going on since decades. Only difference is that we have social media now.
That is what is being done for centuries, one brick at a time.

Dont worry about our minorities Mr Jonathan. We aren't killing them. If you're concerned about any minorities welfare, speak for indian minorities. Hindus are killing them since the foundation of india.

And most importantly hindus love to peddle secularism while killing minorities in thousands. lol
You are protecting your minorities and some how their actual numbers keep coming down and we keep prosecution our minorities but some how their numbers keep going up each year.

Seriously,if that's is the case they should be calling out the time the prayers will start and tell every to come and pray and start actual payers.

Whining by 5000 years old way of life followers won't end even then

So the current practice is good enough

Whining by 5000 years old way of life followers won't end even then

So the current practice is good enough
Oh they have ended in many places , simple people want to sleep in peace and not disturbed by some noise early in the mornings.

All I hear is screaming (God is great). As if you guys don't believe it and needs to scream in loud speaker.

All I hear is screaming (God is great). As if you guys don't believe it and needs to scream in loud speaker.

I told you what that scream means. It is same all over the world

From Indonesia to USA

Good to see Bangladeshis Muslims standing up to vile bigotry from their sanghi community.

Pakistan needs to follow this example.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom