What's new

Hindu Holy Men Behind Terrorist Attacks!!!!

India can take advantage of the situation now

India is in deep trouble... :lol:

Give us Hafiz Saeed

Proof???
,Azhar ,Illyas Kashmiri ,Dawood

NOT IN PAKISTAN........ WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THEY ARE?:toast_sign:

and we will give you this holy man and his associates. Of course we all know that it ain't gonna happen.

B.S................... BRAHAMDAGH ND COMPANY!

A pundit is a hindu religious figure. its proven hindu extremism is very much a threat and by now its presence should be acknowledge

BS You don't know anything about Hinduism .
Pundit is not a Hindu religious figure .
In Sanskrit panditah means learned or scholar . ( scholar in any subject)

and "Extremism" is not an exclusive property of any Religion, if mu*** can why cant others....

i never justify killing of anyone. and title is misleading because thread says hindu holy men, because we dont have anything like that. nobody treated him as holy man. call him hindu man if you want.
anyway jana you are on my ignore list so wont bother replying you.

Sue the Newspaper for using the word holy for hindu pundit which is btw considered as holy.

The poster merely posted what is written by the newspaper.

Now come back to the topic

BS You don't know anything about Hinduism .
Pundit is not a Hindu religious figure .
In Sanskrit panditah means learned or scholar . ( scholar in any subject)

and "Extremism" is not an exclusive property of any Religion, if mu*** can why cant others....

call him holy or unholey that doesnt matter. he is a hindu Pundit who is considered as a religious figure simple as that.

the thing that matters is that a hindu pundit is part of Hindu hardline religious extremists who have bombed Samjhota Train full of Pakistanis killing almost all of them.

surely thats what we are saying hindu terrorism does exist and you should acknowledge it

Sue the Newspaper for using the word holy for hindu pundit which is btw considered as holy.
In Hinduism, every single living creature is holy since god resides in each and every living soul.

The poster merely posted what is written by the newspaper.
:no: Nopes... Holy Man became Holy Men in the title :frown:

surely thats what we are saying hindu terrorism does exist and you should acknowledge it
OK we acknowledge it and thats the reason why he is in the custody....:tup:

How many mullahs are in custody in Pakistan btw? .... :tongue:

An extremely illiterate title for a serious article that belongs to a respectable news edition like The Independent. I cannot imagine a reporter to be more ill-informed than the one having written this article. First of all, anyone donning a saffron robe or self-proclaiming a Sanskrit title does not amount to being a 'holy' man, just as any Muslim or Christian donning beard or wearing a cross does not amount to be that.

In Hinduism, a person becomes holy through his karma and his deeds. Renunciation of material life, dedication to find the Truth and moving away from worldly pleasures or worldly emotions is what describes a 'holy' man. A person does not become holy by self-imposing the Sanskrit title of Swami.

Mr. Buncombe should be careful on gaining reasonable insight into such articles, lest his words offend Hindus of worldwide, irrespective of race or nationality.

As for the thread opener, I agree that you have found a fine excuse to bash the Indians here with it; do so for all I am concerned; but please do not start claiming that every self-appointed person is a 'holy man' in Hinduism.

There are more cases of global militancy at the hand of Muslim clerics. Is the world blaming the religion for this? No. It is a certain specific set of people that mushroom in each society to create disruption.

An extremely illiterate title for a serious article that belongs to a respectable news edition like The Independent. I cannot imagine a reporter to be more ill-informed than the one having written this article. First of all, anyone donning a saffron robe or self-proclaiming a Sanskrit title does not amount to being a 'holy' man, just as any Muslim or Christian donning beard or wearing a cross does not amount to be that.

In Hinduism, a person becomes holy through his karma and his deeds. Renunciation of material life, dedication to find the Truth and moving away from worldly pleasures or worldly emotions is what describes a 'holy' man. A person does not become holy by self-imposing the Sanskrit title of Swami.

Mr. Buncombe should be careful on gaining reasonable insight into such articles, lest his words offend Hindus of worldwide, irrespective of race or nationality.

As for the thread opener, I agree that you have found a fine excuse to bash the Indians here with it; do so for all I am concerned; but please do not start claiming that every self-appointed person is a 'holy man' in Hinduism.

There are more cases of global militancy at the hand of Muslim clerics. Is the world blaming the religion for this? No. It is a certain specific set of people that mushroom in each society to create disruption.

:) all Indians are trying to divert attention from hindu terrorism by focusing on the word holy.

so read it as HINDU PUNDIT.

HINDU PANDIT NOT PUNDIT LOL WTF

The conduct of war
The Rig Veda sets down the rules of war at 6-75:15, and says that a warrior will go to hell if he breaks any of them.

•do not poison the tip of your arrow
•do not attack the sick or old
•do not attack a child or a woman
•do not attack from behind

BTW how can he be holy if he goes against the conduct on how to wage war?

:) all Indians are trying to divert attention from hindu terrorism by focusing on the word holy.

so read it as HINDU PUNDIT.
The term 'Pandit' stands for 'priest' equivalent. It does not mean one is holy. The man is as much susceptible to terrorism as any other person is. My only irritation is the irresponsible headline of the article which casts a negative light on a venerable faith.

As for accepting terrorism from any quarter, I already did. Owing to your previous posts Ms. Jana, I would recommend it is high time you accept that terrorism emerges from all quarters including your own too. While you might want to keep your regional rivalry with the Indians, please spare us Europeans of such trouble.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom