What's new

Hindu families evicted for drinking water from mosque

I am not very religious, but one of my favorite bhajans.
Good for evening listening.

Last edited by a moderator:
The individuals responsible are a disgrace to humanity.

It's at times like these that one finds it difficult to explain that the actions are not indicative of what Islam teaches; However, the narration cited by Sur is very poignant indeed and worthy of second mention:

Sahih Bukhari:Volumn:1:Book:4:Hadith Number.221.
Narated By Anas bin Malik : A Bedouin came and passed urine in one corner of the mosque. The people shouted at him but the Prophet stopped them till he finished urinating. The Prophet ordered them to spill a bucket of water over that place and they did so.

Observe the tolerance here...a man literally walked into a mosque and started urinating, you can read for yourselves what action the prophet PBUH took - This is a very famous incident and virtually every Muslim has come across it...a great shame they are unable to pay any heed!

Here...we have people simply drinking water! From what I am taught, not only should they have been allowed to drink water but the mosque should have taken them in for refuge!

I sure hope these people live in peace and are not faced with harship again as the nation it self is facing hardship these things happen muslims and hindus and other's but i as far as i know the hindus of Pakistan are happy and live in peace may GOD have mercey on all citizens of Pakistan and may we all live in peace in happines.

Our thinking is so narrow,in this part of the world.I don't know how many of you have watched Iranian movies,but the impression i always got from watching these movies is that people as a rule are very kind to each other in Iran(this may or may not be 100% true but atleast they show that).Whereas if you have been watching bollywood,you will always find an evil rich man v/s poor hero.Rarely do you find people helping each other.Even in real life,if you are well dressed and in trouble,people will help you.If you look unkempt,people will leave you to die.I think when societies are poor,they tend to become cruel,because they need an outlet for their frustations.

totally Not called for :lol: specially in this forum.

Arre Yaar, there was this fuss over drinking water, so this Bhajan is about refusing a thirsty person from drinking water at the same time pretending to be pious. I guess it's quite logical and relevant to the thread.

This is digusting - it was just water anyway, these arseholds deserve to die.

there are stupids and hard core stupids in every religion.

Just recollection my days when i was a kid.

these people should see how it would be when people live togather.

in my school days, my friend and myself studied ( one Hindu and another Muslim - Maraikair Arab settlers in Inida) studied in Christian catholic school which had a church inside the campus. but we never complained about it. what we took is good thing out of the school not the bad things. we shared lunch as long as i could remember.

but it was lot of fun to share and be friends. the tolerance level as kids was too good. We have sit together where one is eating beef and another never complains about it...

now when people beat a poor kid for drinking water, it shows how ignorant are they in understanding how beautiful it would be to live together sharing ....

Idiots. shamful

We here in Peshawar eat with our Hindu Pakistanis. These interior Sindh feudalism should be ended. In the past too the feudal have been doing such things not only to Hindu Pakistanis but also Muslim Pakistanis too.

You Jana are the front runner THE TORCHBEARER in spewing hate
HINDU BANYA MENTALITY
CHANKIYA IDEOLOGY etc:rolleyes:

From what I am reading the cooler was outside the mosque.

So if anyone drinks water out of it he is not disrespecting muslims or the mosque.

Letting someone drink a water is not 'haram' in any religion.

In fact in Islam (and Hinduism) it is considered as a good thing. (Punya is the word for Hindus).

We have coolers/water pots outside the mosques in Mumbai/Surat and many other places.

Anyone can come and drink water out of it.

Many wealthy Muslims have rather built drinking water Pyau's at many public places which are open for all.

During Musharraf's tenure alcohol was served to Feroze Khan at Presidential Palace and there were no eviction or beatings of anyone, but here the entire community is forced out and beaten since one of them drank water from a cooler outside the mosque????

Islamic Republic Indeed.

GB

Its totally un-Islamic. If we look in the past we come to know that once there was shortage of water in makkah and Hazrat Usman Ghani (RA) purchase a water well from a non-muslim on double price and open for everyone to drink water from it.

Regards,
FE

Those were idiots... and please do not connect it with Islam as no where Islam teaches this....

Actually in our society you will find double standards... We can share our meal with a rich hindu or christian but not with poor christian or hindu even not with poor Muslim.......

Back
Top Bottom