What's new

Hindu extremists attack PIA office in New Delhi

Why on earth would PIA or any other Pakistani want to go to India? if it's for medical treatment or for money than there are over 150 far better nations than india to go to. Having a PIA office in india is like having Israeli airlines open a branch in Nazi Germany. Some Pakistanis are more deluded and insane than Patrick Bateman in American Psycho.
Exactly. This is the question.

Ok. Semantics. State actors. :)

That is what the difference....... A state actor turning out to be a "non state actor" or behaving like one..... They did it to an extent that you also got believed them to be a non state actor :)

That is what the difference....... A state actor turning out to be a "non state actor" or behaving like one..... They did it to an extent that you also got believed them to be a non state actor :)
All the difference does not matter to me if it can deter stupid policy makers to avoid talking to toxic nations. :)

My opinion with due respect absolutely not based on a single persons views but one general feelings of Indian people for Pakistan. Every single attack on India even the pigeon not spared by blaming ISI and Pakistan.
For that TTA i feel sorry his wishes not fulfilled by Indian Govt and i feel sympathy with him when he disappointingly said kab tak ham tactical nukes se dertey rahien gey. I have no further grudge for him because the pain he is carrying may he feel full of his life without any cure.

You are entitled to have your own views on Indian, however wrong it might...... I have no issues with that.....

Wrt the TTA you mentioned, i do not like to discuss it further as i do not discuss any other poster of this forum.....But you are free to discuss

All the difference does not matter to me if it can deter stupid policy makers to avoid talking to toxic nations. :)

As expected........

Ya gujrat or 47.
Lets not club massriots with vandalism or for that matter terrorism.

3,000 - 10,000 dead in a pre-planned organized massacre where the police and politicians deliberately stayed away or stayed silent, is vandalism or a mass-riot? You think killing people by first flooding an area and then putting live electrical wires in the water shows a lack of pre-planning?

And it's not even as if it's unique in Indian history. In fact it seems to happen every few years.

They do get punished, if they break any law. Shouting a few slogans and barging into an office isn't exactly like bombing.
And who said that they should be punished for bombing crime?
Show me some link where any hardliner hindu organization member or its leader have been prosecuted?
And these are only foot soldiers, why there leadership is freely roaming around and creating hatred through their speeches.

3,000 - 10,000 dead in a pre-planned organized massacre where the police and politicians deliberately stayed away or stayed silent, is vandalism or a mass-riot? You think killing people by first flooding an area and then putting live electrical wires in the water shows a lack of pre-planning?

And it's not even as if it's unique in Indian history. In fact it seems to happen every few years.

What is a thousand deaths to a million deaths.. That happened in Pakistan and India.. In 47.
Infact religious riots happen on Pakistan too.. You don't remember them.. Because one you like to gloss over your history.. And two you have short memories... Would you like me to refresh those?

What is a thousand deaths to a million deaths.. That happened in Pakistan and India.. In 47.
Infact religious riots happen on Pakistan too.. You don't remember them.. Because one you like to gloss over your history.. And two you have short memories... Would you like me to refresh those?

Actually no religious riots happened in my family's part of Pakistan, and the Sikhs still live in the area. So no, I don't share your history of thinking such atrocities are acceptable.

In any case what do atrocities between Pakistanis and Indians have to do with Indian Hindus carrying out atrocities against Indian Muslims? Or are you suggesting that Indian Muslims belong to another nation, and are actually Pakistanis? In which case congratulations, you've just summarized Jinnah's two-nation theory.

And who said that they should be punished for bombing crime?
Show me some link where any hardliner hindu organization member or its leader have been prosecuted?
And these are only foot soldiers, why there leadership is freely roaming around and creating hatred through their speeches.

Its called freedom of speech, and people are booked for hate speech.

Google, a certain Kamlesh Tiwari, he is in prison right now for his hate speech.

Shiv sena is going bonkers........ Day by day they are proving themselves to be bunch of "Idiots"

No they are nationalists and they never changed their stance towards Pakistan. Tell me so far wat Indian government did against preparators of Mumbai bomb blast and Mumbai attack??nothing . ongoing Pathankot investigations also meet same fate like earlier. Thugs like Chotta rajan able to kill Sharad Shetty in Dubai but mighty India not able to pluck grass b4 Hafiz , Masood Azhar and Dawood such things making us to doubt the sincerity of GOI .

LOL... Dude... I pity the level of Information you guys have about India... Shiv Sena is a Minority Partner in Maharashtra Government.. and a Minority Partner in Central Government...

And for god sake.... The office got Ransacked by some fringe Element called Bajrang Dal and not Shiv Sena
Yeah, I don't know much. It is big shame shiv sena being in minority causing upheavals. Is majority complicit?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom