What's new

Hindu extremists attack PIA office in New Delhi

Ahh.... Let me educate you son...The fact about riot is that both sides are equally guilty.. both sides attack each other and people from both sides get killed...

And this is how Indian law treats Rioters:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hindu Sena&#39;s <a href="#VishnuGupta hashtag on Twitter">#VishnuGupta</a> arrested regarding the attack on PIA office yesterday</p>&mdash; India TV (@indiatvnews) <a href=" ">January 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Yeah so u do have a story to cover their crimes .

Yawnss ..

No.. Shiv Sena is a Political party that practices Nationalistic Politics...

Tell me: Has Shiv Sena Killed anyone ever?

If your answer is NO... then what is your justification of calling them terrorist.
So do you justify these attacks?.

Hindu terrorism will never end but this does not serve the world interest & hindu terrorism will continue.

If your answer is NO... then what is your justification of calling them terrorist.
To terrorize people is an act of terrorism, Shiv Sena famous for terrorize Muslims and Pakistani delegate shows consulate airline etc.

To terrorize people is an act of terrorism, Shiv Sena famous for terrorize Muslims and Pakistani delegate shows consulate airline etc.
Coming from someone who lives in a country where he is not sure if he will get back home alive or if he will be killed in a suicide blast by his Muslim Brethren.. this statement feels so child like and full of tantrum.

Coming from someone who lives in a country where he is not sure if if will get back home alive or if he will be killed in a suicide blast by his Muslim Brethren.. this statement feels so child like and full of tantrum.
The topic is about your country and its happening there what I mention, now stay on topic.

Right. Shortsighted on the matter. Spreading hate toward Muslims and letting others kill Muslims is totally fine? Harassing is fine? Mentally torturing is fine? Humiliating is fine?
As long as you are not killing?

Right. Shortsighted on the matter. Spreading hate toward Muslims and letting others kill Muslims is totally fine? Harassing is fine? Mentally torturing is fine? Humiliating is fine?
As long as you are not killing?

There are enough people spreading hatred towards each other...both sides have their champion haters.. and both sides have people jumping in to encourage rioting... tats a global fact....

Now if the intent of your conversation is to lable someone a Terrorist because he came out and shouted slogans against someone.. threw ink... be my guest....

The topic is about your country and its happening there what I mention, now stay on topic.
IS shiv sena going out and killing people... No...

So whats happening here... some jackasses going nuts and shouting slogans... throwing ink... that too much of a terrorism... right.

There are enough people spreading hatred towards each other...both sides have their champion haters.. and both sides have people jumping in to encourage rioting... tats a global fact....

Now if the intent of your conversation is to lable someone a Terrorist because he came out and shouted slogans against someone.. threw ink... be my guest....

IS shiv sena going out and killing people... No...

So whats happening here... some jackasses going nuts and shouting slogans... throwing ink... that too much of a terrorism... right.
India arrests Hindu Sena chief for ransacking PIA office in Delhi - World - DAWN.COM
Is he get arrested to doing nothing?

Is Shiv Sena a terrorist organization in India?. I rest my case.

Your post makes me wonder whether a person can really be that stupid, or whether its the result of years of practice?
The persons who vandalized the PIA office are criminals. Just like terrorists have no religion, criminals have no religion either. In most of the civilized world, we never hear of a Hindu Thief, a Muslim Robber, a Buddhist pickpocket or a Christian gangster - only a Pakistani seems to have the intellect to identify a crime with religion - someone else's religion, to be precise. As far as crimes carried out by their own co-religionists carried out in the name of are concerned, its all Omerta, and of course, the usual 'terror has no religion' denial.

Your post makes me wonder whether a person can really be that stupid, or whether its the result of years of practice?
The persons who vandalized the PIA office are criminals. Just like terrorists have no religion, criminals have no religion either. In most of the civilized world, we never hear of a Hindu Thief, a Muslim Robber, a Buddhist pickpocket or a Christian gangster - only a Pakistani seems to have the intellect to identify a crime with religion - someone else's religion, to be precise. As far as crimes carried out by their own co-religionists carried out in the name of are concerned, its all Omerta, and of course, the usual 'terror has no religion' denial.
You ignorant fool. Did I bring religion into the context? Stop spewing blind hatred.

Shame on India ...extremism of hindu saffron is growing in india and now it is more visible

You ignorant fool. Did I bring religion into the context? Stop spewing blind hatred.

Okay, I'll type this really slow so that you can understand.

Look up the title of this thread? Says 'Hindu Extremists'. I questioned the title, you tried to justify that. You do understand the meaning of 'I rest my case', I hope?

Does that answer your question.

Now, I have a couple of questions for you:
1. Do you agree with the 'Hindu Extremists' in the title.
2. If yes, will you also agree with 'Muslim terrorists' in titles of future threads, when ISIS, Boko Haram, TTP etc. carry about their business?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom