What's new

Hindu extremists attack PIA office in New Delhi

I believe not only shiv sena but masses also adopting this because in chase of high TRPs Indian media hyped every thing which further add fuel to Anti Pakistan / Muslim stance.

Well, India has 1000's of channels and have 100's of 24/7 news channels in every available language...... Pakistan is not only the subject to increase TRP... You may feel so, becaue you spend lot of time in PDF, and you judge this based on the threads opened on PDF..... Yes when there is an issue like pathankot comes up, there will be program's on pakistan, if not 19 out 20 times it will be other issues which get more TRP than pakistan........

And there is no "Anti Muslim" channels or programs in India.... but as accused by Rw's there are several programs which they call "Anti Hindu"...... So do not choose the headlines of your choice and stop creating an opinion......

Indian Govt should impose Martial Law in Maharashtra. The Shiv Sena should be shown their true place; already very fond of JAWANS.

Where is the "bonkers" part?
Does your police not know the address of Shiv Sena leader?
My question is when he will be booked?
For starters.. they are not Shiv Sena... the people who ransacked the office were Bajrang dal members... and peopeo are getting arrested....Deputy Commissioner of Police (New Delhi) Jatin Narwal said no one was manhandled or any injury was caused to the staff.

Indian Govt should impose Martial Law in Maharashtra. The should be shown their true place; already very fond of JAWANS.
DO you even know what happened... PIA Delhi office got ransacked ..and you are talking about Mahrashtra.

Sometimes, I see no difference between TALIBAN in Pakistan and SHIV SENA in India.

I am surprised though.. PIA Delhi office is right next to American Library...

Sometimes, I see no difference between TALIBAN in Pakistan and SHIV SENA in India.
Like ...AK47.... Suicide Bombings... IEDs.... and the works... ya right.

DO you even know what happened... PIA Delhi office got ransacked ..and you are talking about Mahrashtra.
They are in majority in Maharashtra. Things will be automatically under control in Delhi. They are spreading like Cancer in India.

Like ...AK47.... Suicide Bombings... IEDs.... and the works... ya right.
In terms of thinking. Both causes destruction

They are in majority in Maharashtra. Things will be automatically under control in Delhi. They are spreading like Cancer in India.

LOL... Dude... I pity the level of Information you guys have about India... Shiv Sena is a Minority Partner in Maharashtra Government.. and a Minority Partner in Central Government...

And for god sake.... The office got Ransacked by some fringe Element called Bajrang Dal and not Shiv Sena...

In terms of thinking. Both causes destruction
One breaks chairs and the other breaks families.

I read The Hindu, Times of India etc and Zee news online i am talking what i observed and obviously the attitude of members on PDF. Even one Indian title holder is sad because Indian is not launching retaliatory attacks on Pakistan.

How many Pakistan related news do you find in "The Hindu" ????

Times of India????? Online page top will tell you what they are specialized at.....

Zee I have no clue, as i dont see any of their channels......

NOw when it comes to the attitude of members in PDF, do not ever use it to judge indian population.......

Indian title holder??? Why he cant have his own opinion??? It is absolutely fine to have displeasure towards his govt????

To visit Ajmer Sharif dargah and Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti's dargah. Also for medical treatment.

There is no pilgrimage to Ajmer mandated in Islam. In fact 'pilgrimages' to any but the three sites are forbidden. There are plenty of Muslim saints sites in Pakistan and the rest of the world. Visit those if you want.

Bajrang Dal? Aren't they the armed militant wing of the RSS/VHP? They were one of the groups which desecrated the Babri masjid, correct?

En ullu ke pattho ko 2 2 thappad lagana chahiye ..

Yahan Gandagi na failaye.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom