What's new

Hindu extremists attack PIA office in New Delhi

Of course you are not. :D

Fine job, I must say. Even today these hooligans have got more guts than the babus at the top. Impressive

Yeah a very fine job.... Breaking few glass, and chairs should be the yardstick for "GUTS".....A very fine job Indeed.....

Yeah this PIA office is illegally setup by PIA.

They must be fined.

I believe not only shiv sena but masses also adopting this because in chase of high TRPs Indian media hyped every thing which further add fuel to Anti Pakistan / Muslim stance.
being anti Pakistan is not being anti muslim ,infact there is nothing islamic about pakistan.
both are two different things.most of Indians don't hate Pakistan its the Pakistani govt / PA which they hate.

How many Pakistan related news do you find in "The Hindu" ????

Times of India????? Online page top will tell you what they are specialized at.....

Zee I have no clue, as i dont see any of their channels......

NOw when it comes to the attitude of members in PDF, do not ever use it to judge indian population.......

Indian title holder??? Why he cant have his own opinion??? It is absolutely fine to have displeasure towards his govt????
So what will be the measuring point for Indian attitude, members here cheering an attack on PIA office (off course they are not involved in any anti Indian activity) and for that TTA is it proved even in Indian court that Pakistan is involved? He must have opinion but promoting war and hatred just based on news channels absolutely idiocy.

Issue at hand is not what Shiv Sena are or what they are proving themselves to be..
Issue is what Indian government is doing about that? When "Shiv Sena" is getting banned in India or its top-leaders booked under law is the real question?

They do get punished, if they break any law. Shouting a few slogans and barging into an office isn't exactly like bombing.

Yeah a very fine job.... Breaking few glass, and chairs should be the yardstick for "GUTS".....A very fine job Indeed.....
They did what they could with the resources they had. This is enough. The Government will be forced to fast track the removal of the office. OR make sure it gets the correct papers. When the State becomes the epitome of cowardice, non state actors take over. Yes, just like in Pakistan.

Funny how some indians here taking side with SS ... stupid people ..

Modi should be hanged in ISB for indefinitely

Sometimes, I see no difference between TALIBAN in Pakistan and SHIV SENA in India.

There is marked difference between Islamic extremist/terrorist organisations and Hindu extremist organisations.

Had this incident happened in Pakistan and Islamic extremist were involved instead of Hindu ones. Then we would have broken body parts flying around instead of windows and computer screens.

So what will be the measuring point for India attitude, members here cheering an attack on PIA office (off course they are not involved in any anti Indian activity) and for that TTA is it proved even in India court that Pakistan is involved? He must have opinion but promoting war and hatred just based on news channels absolutely idiocy.

Well If i use certain members who where cheering pathankot (without doing it obviously) and create an opinion on Pakistani citizen How would you feel????

For the TTA in question , I am not very sure who you referring to, If it is me then be open and name the thread to continue the debate there.... If you are referring to some one else, He would be capable enough to debate you and explain his point of view...... You can start a debate over it with him....

There is marked difference between Islamic extremist/terrorist organisations and Hindu extremist organisations.

Had this incident happened in Pakistan and Islamic extremist were involved instead of Hindu ones. Then we would have broken body parts flying around instead of windows and computer screens.

You mean like those in Gujarat?

Why on earth would PIA or any other Pakistani want to go to india? if it's for medical treatment or for money than there are over 150 far better nations than india to go to. Having a PIA office in india is like having Israeli airlines open a branch in Nazi Germany. Some Pakistanis are more deluded and insane than Patrick Bateman in American Psycho.

Well If i use certain members who where cheering pathankot (without doing it obviously) and create an opinion on Pakistani citizen How would you feel????

For the TTA in question , I am not very sure who you referring to, If it is me then be open and name the thread to continue the debate there.... If you are referring to some one else, He would be capable enough to debate you and explain his point of view...... You can start a debate over it with him....
My opinion with due respect absolutely not based on a single persons views but one general feelings of Indian people for Pakistan. Every single attack on India even the pigeon not spared by blaming ISI and Pakistan.
For that TTA i feel sorry his wishes not fulfilled by Indian Govt and i feel sympathy with him when he disappointingly said kab tak ham tactical nukes se dertey rahien gey. I have no further grudge for him because the pain he is carrying may he feel full of his life without any cure.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom