What's new

Hindu Extremist Arrested For Planting Bomb In Mosque

Thats a facepalm from Hindu extremists. You are still in denial mode even when you got the evidence that Hindu Militants were involved in boming own temples and mosques in India just to blame your own Muslims.

Thats the hypocricy you Indians have for your own Muslims despite their loyalities to India.

thats most shameful

There is no evidence, all are framed false evidence, once NIA/CBI will be cleansed (the kongress Agents will be kicked out), we will see all these cases are false...

We Indian don't have issue with good Muslims.

26/11 - killed innocents

Hyderbadi mosque bombing - killed innocents

Why should one have more media coverage than the other?

Nature of the crime 166 people were killed over 2 days on 26/11 live on national TV but bomb blast were pretty much normal in India those times as SIMI/IM were hell bent on causing havoc and some Hindus hit back is that hard to believe? sounds like a case of revenge to me

Still you cannot make out the difference genious?

Even then why was one Almost completely ignored??

Nature of the crime 166 people were killed over 2 days on 26/11 live on national TV but bomb blast were pretty much normal in India those times as SIMI/IM were hell bent on causing havoc and some Hindus hit back is that hard to believe? sounds like a case of revenge to me

In 2007 bomb blasts were common in India?

26/11 - killed innocents
Hyderbadi mosque bombing - killed innocents
Why should one have more media coverage than the other?
Seriously, this is your comparison ?Tell me one terrorist incident where there is no innocent killed.

One Babri Masjid destroyed in India - See your coverage
30 temples destroyed in 20 years in Pakistan - No coverage or mention by you people.

Well excuse me, I know I am dealing with one who can't even understand the difference.

Thats a facepalm from Hindu extremists. You are still in denial mode even when you got the evidence that Hindu Militants were involved in boming own temples and mosques in India just to blame your own Muslims.

Thats the hypocricy you Indians have for your own Muslims despite their loyalities to India.

thats most shameful

You are right. It is shameful. No excuses. Glad they are finally getting their just desserts.

Even then why was one Almost completely ignored??

In 2007 bomb blasts were common in India?

Did you read the title of this thread? If it was ignored, why was the arrest made and how was the news item published?

There were not common but we have seen many...

[

2007 was when the Hindu militants hit back in cold blood due to the bomb blast done by SIMI/IM

Thats a good thing that you have accpeted there are Hindu Militants in India.

The part is that when "educated" Indians justify just killings of Muslims by terming payback.

There is no evidence, all are framed false evidence, once NIA/CBI will be cleansed (the kongress Agents will be kicked out), we will see all these cases are false...

We Indian don't have issue with good Muslims.

same no evidence applies to all those bombing in India falsely blamed on Muslims.

I dono if anyone believe hindu's are saints.....they are human... and they are also likely to be having extreme thoughts... some of them may have been involved in terrorist activities...... We have a mechanism and today it has come to light because that mechanism works.... Do we live in denial... I dont think we do... We may have to be more vigilant... and avoid such incidents to occur... in future..... I dono why people here are exited to read it..... May be its like a nude man looking at his neighbour and telling... Look your shirt is torn... shame shame.....

@ Topic.... Well done NIA.... Catch hold of anyone who is involved (irrespective of the religion) in any terror activities and bring before the law of the land and punish them.....

Samjhauta accused ‘claims’ his group planted ’06 Malegaon bombs

Smita Nair , Rahul Tripathi : New Delhi, Mumbai, Wed Dec 19 2012, 01:57 hrs

A man accused of planting bombs on the Samjhauta Express in 2007 has allegedly told investigators that he was part of a group of Hindu extremists who planted bombs at a mosque in Maharashtra’s Malegaon town in 2006 which killed 37 people and wounded more than 300.

The blasts had originally been blamed on nine Muslim men who were arrested by the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad and alleged to be linked to the banned Students Islamic Movement of India. The nine had claimed they had been framed in the case and seven of them were granted bail last year.

In 2011, Swami Aseemanand, an alleged Hindu extremist, reportedly confessed that radical Hindu activists were behind the 2006 blasts. He, however, retracted his confession.

Now, Rajender Chaudhary alias Pehelwan, arrested from Ujjain on Saturday in connection with the Samjhauta blasts, is believed to have told the National Investigation Agency that he, along with Dhan Singh, Ramji Kalsangra, and Amit alias Ashwini Chauhan, planted the bombs in Malegaon in 2006.

Dhan Singh, 29, was arrested by the NIA on Monday from the Uttar Pradesh-Madhya Pradesh border area near Satna on suspicion that he had planted the bomb in the 2008 Malegaon blast in which seven people were killed. Ramji and Amit continue to evade the police.

Chaudhary has allegedly told NIA officers that he, Ramji and Amit surveyed Malegaon and selected the targets. He is also believed to have claimed that slain RSS pracharak Sunil Joshi and Sandeep Dange knew about the plans to target Malegaon in 2006 during the holy Friday prayers of Shab-e-Baraat. Malegaon was chosen as it has a large Muslim population, he has allegedly said. The agency is now trying to ascertain the source of the explosives.

Samjhauta accused ‘claims’ his group planted ’06 Malegaon bombs - Indian Express

According to the South Asia Terrorism Portal, the toll in India from about two dozen radical Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 stands at more than 950 dead and many hundreds more injured.

950 dead by Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 in India and some Hindu militants hit back and im glad to say those persons have been caught which goes to show anyone does not matter what religion if you want to kill innocent people your asking for trouble.

The part is that when "educated" Indians justify just killings of Muslims by terming payback.

same no evidence applies to all those bombing in India falsely blamed on Muslims.

No, same thing can't be applied on Muslims. Are u naiive how can same logic can be applied on Muslims??? The Police belong to political majority (Muslism) , the rule is Islamic (Islamic parties like Kongress, Mulla-yam, Lalloo etc). Infact only 10% of Muslims are caught, of which only 10% are convicted.

There is clear order from Islamic rulers to leave Muslim criminals. In my City no police can tough Muslim criminals, if he does so, he will be transferred to Naxal affected area. In democracy no one mess with political Majorities..

According to the South Asia Terrorism Portal, the toll in India from about two dozen radical Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 stands at more than 950 dead and many hundreds more injured.

950 dead by Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 in India and some Hindu militants hit back and im glad to say those persons have been caught which goes to show anyone does not matter what religion if you want to kill innocent people your asking for trouble.

Problem is if these were really constructed by Islamic militants or blamed on them ... See my above post

@Andromache Nobody said 2 wrongs make a right and yes there is extremism everywhere but we must take things into context and see why there is terrorism? what causes it? to get to the root of the problem if we start playing the blame game we just go round and round in circles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Madam... I dono why consider yourself (not individual) as the saviour of indian muslims?????? ( there muslims getting killed every day by your own muslim poeple ... first try to speak on their behalf rather than crying for indians.. Once you are sure that you protected everyone in pakistan then please come and cry about indian muslims.)... I know there are cases of such nature happened inside indian done by indians (rarely) we have been working on it.... the number of acts by a hindu organisation may we low... but authorities have taken it seriously and trying hard to stop such in the future.... we dont live in denial...

If your intention are to oppose any type of terrorism (irrespective of the religion)... I am there with you....

Back
Top Bottom