What's new

Hindu extremism will hamper Indian economy: NYT

hindu extremism will not just hamper indian economy, it will destroy india.

Riots are riots. People kill each other. Massacres are where one community murders another, like it happens in Pakistan. There is a principle difference.

it is nauseating seeing an indian talk about the murder of innocents this way....tells you a lot about their life. filled with poverty, hunger and disease.

Lets First Decide NTY is Quotable or NOT. If you know what i mean.
Meanwhile, The Real face of Extremism , ( I mean , The supports of Extremism.. ) :

times-square-modi_3054555b.jpg

11_14-CvrStry-Modi-US-Cngrsmn.jpg

modi58.jpg

wembley_650x400_41447434559.jpg

You know that famous saying
"All that glitters is not Gold"

Hope the cake that brown cake with gold topping is not just another pile of horse crap with glitter sprinkled over it. I for one wish india to keep going on this path.

You know that famous saying
"All that glitters is not Gold"

Hope the cake that brown cake with gold topping is not just another pile of horse crap with glitter sprinkled over it. I for one wish india to keep going on this path.

many indian do not realize (or maybe ignore) that modi was banned from visiting the us for being a mass-murdering terrorist.

The concern for India's minorities from Pakistanis, who have collectively butchered all their minorities after independence and reduced them to less than 5 percent from the original 20 percent, is heartening. Pakistan has been consistently been ranked as one of the worst places for minorities anywhere in the world. So it is good to see Pakistanis getting into the concerns of the civilized world for a change.

Mind you, Indian Muslims, from Asasuddin Owaisi to MJ Akbar, have made it clear time and again that they do not wish for Pakistani concern, but the unsolicited concern is nonetheless duly noted.

It is also nice to see that Pakistanis treat NY Times editorial board articles seriously. Just the other Sunday, this same board had written that Pakistan's nuclear weapons pose a threat to the entire world. At that time, all Pakistani members on PDF had reached the unanimous conclusion that NYT is a piece of s**t and should be ignored. But that was two weeks back...

You know how funny it is that every single Indian was celeberating the same Editorial a week back when they were ranting about pakistani nukes. I would advise Indians that either stick to the man or let the man stick you in A$$. Keep the same standards for yourself and others.

Well, your lack of comprehension is least of my concerns, reading some history might help though.

what we know in history is that rss was banned early...it was never allowed to operate....now that it is given a free hand expect hindu warriors brandishing jars of cow urine, blowing themselves up in churches and mosques.

what we know in history is that rss was banned early...it was never allowed to operate....now that it is given a free hand expect hindu warriors brandishing jars of cow urine, blowing themselves up in churches and mosques.
as I said, your lack of comprehension is least of my concerns

Not really. Some positions are reserved for Muslims and all other positions are open. While in India 50% of seats in educational institutions and jobs are rederved for low caste Hindus. So may be 5% positions are reserved for Muslims in Pakistan while in India 50% are reserved for Hindus. There is a quota of 5% jobs for non-Muslims according to their share in population. Why dont India also reserve 15% for Muslims when they have 50% for Hindus.
Call it fair game when your Prime Minister or COAS can be from a minority group.Giving peon jobs and awarding yourself the secular badge seems to be what your country does best.

many indian do not realize (or maybe ignore) that modi was banned from visiting the us for being a mass-murdering terrorist.

Ignorance is a bliss. But in case of Indians its not the ignorance but pure hate for their fellow country men coupled a supreme inferiority complex to boost their self over inflated ego.

Call it fair game when your Prime Minister or COAS can be from a minority group.Giving peon jobs and awarding yourself the secular badge seems to be what your country does best.

one country does not claim to be secular whereas another country does...a country where a man will be murdered by hindu terrorist for eating cows calling itself secular is laughable...a country which elected hindu terrorist calling itself secular is laughable....

The concern for India's minorities from Pakistanis, who have collectively butchered all their minorities after independence and reduced them to less than 5 percent from the original 20 percent, is heartening. Pakistan has been consistently been ranked as one of the worst places for minorities anywhere in the world. So it is good to see Pakistanis getting into the concerns of the civilized world for a change.

Mind you, Indian Muslims, from Asasuddin Owaisi to MJ Akbar, have made it clear time and again that they do not wish for Pakistani concern, but the unsolicited concern is nonetheless duly noted.

It is also nice to see that Pakistanis treat NY Times editorial board articles seriously. Just the other Sunday, this same board had written that Pakistan's nuclear weapons pose a threat to the entire world. At that time, all Pakistani members on PDF had reached the unanimous conclusion that NYT is a piece of s**t and should be ignored. But that was two weeks back...

now would you please send this reasoning to NYT and Moodys

Riots are riots. People kill each other. Massacres are where one community murders another, like it happens in Pakistan. There is a principle difference.
It is massacre.. Just go by this videos..
And when it is one sided then how you can't call them as massacre..
You people are using chanakaya niti..
Police along with your Hindu extremist kills muslims openly....

Back
Top Bottom