What's new

Hindu children in India being programmed to Hate and Eliminate Muslims .

Pakistanis need to take a look at what some Indians are teaching their newer generation and on the other hand claiming they want "friendship"
biggthumpup.gif

My mein RAM RAM aur Baghl mein churi is the name of the game !

Welcome to "Ache Din"
21.gif

The problem is that you keep on making thread with titles

" RELIGION THRIVE IN INDIA "

So this is the proof of your big lie ..
What Big Lie Nature Always Create a Balance So if the Islamic Extremism is On Rise in Today's World then there will Counter Force always Generated Automatically Israel is an Example

What Big Lie Nature Always Create a Balance So if the Islamic Extremism is On Rise in Today's World then there will Counter Force always Generated Automatically Israel is an Example
I thought Israel’s creation had more to do with what happened in Europe rather than Islamic extremism.

teaching children at such a young age to hate others is so sad no matter who does it! The people brainwashing these innocent boys are as bad as the Taliban who do a similar job in their madrassahs although if this is being run by the BJP/RSS/VHP/Shiv Sena then its more frightening because these people are actually in government. If I was Indian I'd be worried what will happen to India when these children become adults...

:(

Sounds like Hamas teaching their children to hate and kill Israeli Jews.

teaching children at such a young age to hate others is so sad no matter who does it! The people brainwashing these innocent boys are as bad as the Taliban who do a similar job in their madrassahs.

Very Good analysis mate ........thanx

and i would add that the indian media most of them is state owned they wont expose these kind of things ever all they do is what they are been told ...pak media is free on the other hand and we all know it

Back
Top Bottom