What's new

Hindu children in India being programmed to Hate and Eliminate Muslims .

go through My post again!! Islamic Extremism is not only limited to terrorist but to all Hippocrates Muslim Nations who hate jews just because they want a Independent state to Survive.

independent state what fool you are ... you dont know about the history of anything and you are talking here ............what kid of idiot you are really ...

go through My post again!! Islamic Extremism is not only limited to terrorist but to all Hippocrates Muslim Nations who hate jews just because they want a Independent state to Survive.
What? That’s not what was written in the post we are talking about.

What? That’s not what was written in the post we are talking about.
"So if the Islamic Extremism is On Rise in Today's World then there will Counter Force always Generated Automatically Israel is an Example"

Here i quoted Islamic Extremism Because Since the Creations of Israel Muslim Nations Created Pathological hatred towards Israel & JEWS just Because it created state for its People who are victims of war And tried to take their freedom By force but Failed Drastically Many Nations like Pakistan Hate Israel only for the sake that they are Non-Muslims(Kafirs) even they don't have any Direct or indirect threat to their National security by this Jew State

"So if the Islamic Extremism is On Rise in Today's World then there will Counter Force always Generated Automatically Israel is an Example"

Here i quoted Islamic Extremism Because Since the Creations of Israel Muslim Nations Created Pathological hatred towards Israel & JEWS just Because it created state for its People who are victims of war And tried to take their freedom By force but Failed Drastically Many Nations like Pakistan Hate Israel only for the sake that they are Non-Muslims(Kafirs) even they don't have any Direct or indirect threat to their National security by this Jew State
That’s not what you meant. You said Israel’s creation is a counter force for Islamic extremism.

independent state what fool you are ... you dont know about the history of anything and you are talking here ............what kid of idiot you are really ...
Same Idiot Like you who Made this Thread Purposely to Marginalize My Faith Just to " JUSTIFY EVILS OF HIS OWN FAITH":coffee::coffee:.

That’s not what you meant. You said Israel’s creation is a counter force for Islamic extremism.
were did i Mention creation I Said the counter force is generated to Balance other Force.Several attacks by Muslims nations Made Israel what its today the Counter Force.

Same Idiot Like you who Made this Purpose to Marginalize My Faith Just Hide EVILS OF HIS OWN FAITH:coffee::coffee:.

were did i Mention creation I Said the counter force is generated to Balance other Force.Several attacks by Muslims nations Made Israel what its today the Counter Force.
Make your mind up and please be more clearer next time. Thanks :tup:

What Big Lie Nature Always Create a Balance So if the Islamic Extremism is On Rise in Today's World then there will Counter Force always Generated Automatically Israel is an Example
So its time to declare india as a terrorists country?

Sounds like Hamas teaching their children to hate and kill Israeli Jews.
Is there any hamas in india?

Back
Top Bottom