What's new

Hindu children in India being programmed to Hate and Eliminate Muslims .

True, But the Truth is without Being Extreme you cannot Fight Extremism its Law of Nature Venom cures Venom.

ok so you would say it is good and they should carry on with that .............. than why do you codemn the others for such acts .......?????

teaching children at such a young age to hate others is so sad no matter who does it! The people brainwashing these innocent boys are as bad as the Taliban who do a similar job in their madrassahs although if this is being run by the BJP/RSS/VHP/Shiv Sena then its more frightening because these people are actually in government. If I was Indian I'd be worried what will happen to India when these children become adults...

:(
Atleast they Not killing People for Making Cartoons or Blasphemy :lol::lol:

ok so you would say it is good and they should carry on with that .............. than why do you codemn the others for such acts .......?????
Its there Nation which at stake remember ISIS or Al-queda Grand Plan to Islamization of India

isismap1.jpg

I thought Israel’s creation had more to do with what happened in Europe rather than Islamic extremism.
After its Creation Still Many Arab & Middle-East Nations denied giving them Independent Status Till they got Kicked in there *** Israel

Atleast they Not killing People for Making Cartoons or Blasphemy :lol::lol:

Its there Nation which at stake remember ISIS or Al-queda Grand Plan to Islamization of India

View attachment 185073

After its Creation Still Many Arab & Middle-East Nations denied giving them Independent Status Till they got Kicked in there *** Israel
That’s not what you said. You said Israel’s creation is a counter to Islamic extremism.o_O Which is complete BS

That’s not what you said. You said Israel’s creation is a counter to Islamic extremism.o_O Which is complete BS
I Said And compared and Jews Struggle to Maintain there freedom in the Arab Middle East Even after Many Attempts to challenge there freedom By Arab Muslim world Since its Existence.Many Nations which don't have any direct threat from Israel hate Israel Because of there stand was against Muslims just to Maintain there Existence.

I Said And compared and Jews Struggle to Maintain there freedom in the Arab Middle East Even after Many Attempts to challenge there freedom By Arab Muslim world Since its Existence
Sorry, but that’s not what you said.

Indian Muslims are to be blamed too. They care for national interests and vote for secular parties. The day they start voting for Islamists parties like MIM, problem will get solved.

This is exactly why Pakistan was made.
Christian, Hindus, Ahmadis are burned alive in Pakistan as well!

Indian Muslims are to be blamed too. They care for national interests and vote for secular parties. The day they start voting for Islamists parties like MIM, problem will get solved.
Yes, more Hindus will be killed by Islamists. Its not a solution :D

Sorry, but that’s not what you said.
go through My post again!! Islamic Extremism is not only limited to terrorist but to all Hippocrates Muslim Nations who hate jews just because they want a Independent state to Survive.

Yes, more Hindus will be killed by Islamists. Its not a solution :D
Who wants that? Not me.

If Indian Muslims unite as a people all our problems will be solved. But again they are more interested in Bollywood and chadar business at dargahs. Most of us have strayed away from Islam and I think Allah(swt) is punishing us for that.

Back
Top Bottom