What's new

Himalayan Ibex Hunt in Pakistan with J Alain Smith

Income is not justifiable for Killing a animal to extinction

Bro, you need to understand how regulated hunting actually helps in increasing population of the concerned animal over the period of time. This is precisely why WWF Pakistan has no objections regarding this nor does WWF International.

For the last time guys...no ones hunting them to extinction!!

Because of the trophy hunting system set in place, the population has actually rebounded back & is steadily growing. :rolleyes:

Check posts 5, 7 & 11 (wow all of them are odd numbers) :D.

In the US. There were a lot of animals hunted to the point of extinction. Hunting seasons were made by laws to help ensure more animals didn't vanish do to over hunting. Hunting is good when proper measures are taken to ensure the continuation of a species. There's a delicate balance in nature. I've noticed in my life time a cycle with predators and prey. At times it seems we have an over abundance of rabbits. As their population grows, food for predators becomes more available. After a year or two, you see more predators like hawks, coyotes, fox. Later, you see a decline in the predators, which they begin to hunt small domesticated animals like chickens and other fowl, cats and some dogs. Once the predators numbers have declined, the rabbits seem to be over populated. It's all a cycle man has to understand and respect. I've hunted plenty of deer and fished. Again, there's laws in place to ensure the game animals aren't over hunted in the US.

Back
Top Bottom