What's new

Hijab - An Elegant Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit!

A girl who's wearing jeans and is from the 21st century does not mean she's going to hell. How do you know this jeans wearing woman is not a believer and a good human being? The woman in the burka is going to heaven, why? Because she wears a burka does not automatically mean she's a good human being and religious person. There are a lot of women who wear hijab and burka but are prostitutes, smokers, thieves, murderers, druggies, gossipers, liars and hate spreaders.

If there is a god then he will not base his judgement on the outside appearance of a person rather than what is inside the person's heart and thoughts.

Islam hasn't given any dress in particular to its followrs but there are some guidelines regarding dress and whichever dress fulfills that is acceptable. Those guidelines are roughly,

1 - Cloth should not be thin enough to expose your body parts
2 - It shouldn't be tight enough to reveal your figure
3 - It shouldn't be like what Opposite Gender wears

I do not think Gens and short frock fulfills any of the above mentioned guidelines.

Islam hasn't given any dress in particular to its followrs but there are some guidelines regarding dress and whichever dress fulfills that is acceptable. Those guidelines are roughly,

I do not think Gens and short frock fulfills any of the above mentioned guidelines.

3rd one is mistaken for

3- Except face(no hairs&ears visible)/legs/hands(upto wrists) everything must be covered as per the first two guideline

What's "gens"?

What's the point of hijab if all you want to do is invite people's attention to yourself?

I can't agree more. If a woman wears hijab or burqa in a non-muslim society, she would be the center of attraction where ever she goes. Men would actually be more interested to know what is inside :lol: I think hijab looks kinda sexy.

58122481779814622280942.jpg

BTW, Why is heaven infested by pigeons? Hell looks a lot cooler.:cool:

hijab_elegant_fashion_trend_in_pakistan_on_way_t.jpg

Hijab has been the utmost symbol of Muslim women all over the world.Hijab not only protects women’s respect and dignity but it also marks as the peak of feminity. Lets discuss this wonderful Trend which is now introduced in the latest fashion trend.
way/]Hijab- An Elegant Fashion Trend In Pakistan On the Way....![/url]

Elegant fashion or not but bottom line is that women are obligated to wear Hijab. It's their duty as Muslim women. It's their way to obey the instruction of Allah. :tup:

Now a days, more women wear Hijab in western world as well. Mash'Allah. :)

Wow! I missed your "golden post". So in your opinion the women who wear tight jeans and shalwar kameez are indecent. How come? They are properly covered. What do you think of the women in our country who wear tight, colourful "abbayas"? What do you think their intention is?
Due to tight clothing, HIS imagination runs wild so YOU have to roam around in balloon clothes so that HE doesn't get any naughty thoughts in his mind.

How screwed up is that? If you believe that any Muslima can't wear anything she wants to, you're wrong. The most important thing is the person's freedom and choice to wear what they want. Unfortunately we live on the extremes, either we start terming jeans wearers as indecent or we start calling Hijabis ugly.

Nobody cares that 90% of you guys can't wrap your minds around the complex world of women's fashion - that too Hijabi women's fashion, but the world won't wait for you all. Hop on or get left behind.

In that case, going by the logic by some people on this thread, aren't men who wear jeans and not hijab also trying to provoke women? There's some very strange logic and double standards on this thread.

3rd one is mistaken for

3- Except face(no hairs&ears visible)/legs/hands(upto wrists) everything must be covered as per the first two guideline

There are two words used as a command for a Muslim woman to wear in the Quran... These are the Khimr and Jilbab... Their explanation is within the Ahadith... Beneath these two cloths the woman can wear whatever she wants to wear...

In that case, going by the logic by some people on this thread, aren't men who wear jeans and not hijab also trying to provoke women? There's some very strange logic and double standards on this thread.

Men should not be wearing jeans so tight that they cant breath in it... LOL I have seen some people wear such clothes and to be honest it looks rediculous...

Well sir, everyone has got his own rights and has got his own views.
As you much be aware, i am just a teenager and no mullah, but Islam mustnt be forgotton too...
I think I am going to extremes, creating a un friendly community and making a negitive view of my self.
Just one last thing, we can say this here, but what will we say to Him?

There are two words used as a command for a Muslim woman to wear in the Quran... These are the Khimr and Jilbab... Their explanation is within the Ahadith... Beneath these two cloths the woman can wear whatever she wants to wear...

Well bro, no one here is interested in this. They are aginst Quranic verses too, so better leave it. :tdown:
We did what we could, no one is gonna think about it so lets close the discussion here. No one will change his Point of view. :tdown::tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom