What's new

High-speed lines in Yangtze Delta undergo testings

Congrts China :tup:
Really development at God Speed...:)
this region is one of the best developed in China.many big cities here,Shanghai,nanjing,suzhou,hangzhou,ningbo.....

damn i really happy to see china developed so fast in my life time.

Well china is already a world leader in terms of producing HST. Hope Pakistan can have them one day too.

:coffee:
7aae1140jw1e2vgzn12avj.jpg

An assembly plant of CSR (China South Railway)
7aae1140jw1e2t66yyfhcj.jpg

Urumqi Railway Station soon to be connected by HSR to Lanzhou,capital of Gansu Province located some 2000km away:

97f6735fjw1e2vz0xf4fvj.jpg

Wenchang Railway Station, Hainan Province where China's newest space launch centre is sited

06EC12DD.002C

The good old Beijing Railway Station:

Beijing4.jpg

Beijing Railway Station West at night:

723ddfbbjw1e1xm6tameqj.jpg

Beijing South Railway Station in snow:

userid222142time20130120161501at23.jpg

An assembly plant of CSR (China South Railway)
7aae1140jw1e2t66yyfhcj.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Are the fronts able to contain an AESA radar?

the cost of develope these hst probally will be double in 5 years times so better do it now rather than later good move china

Well china is already a world leader in terms of producing HST. Hope Pakistan can have them one day too.

It will be there within two decades. The work on trans-Asia railway has already begun and the first stop outside China is Pakistan. There is also the railway connection to Gwadar port.

All the very best to china
I hope china invest in Our Railways to

All the very best to China
I hope China invest in Our Railways to

What terms are you going to offer to China for the investment?

And on the other hand you keep provoking us with "China Killers"? Dont you feel ashamed?

Then, DRDO plans to test the three-stage Agni-V, which will bring the whole of China within its strike envelope, around June. Tested for the first time in April 2012, Agni-V will require at least three more "repeatable'' tests before it can glide into the production phase for eventual induction by 2015-2016. "An over 6,000-km range Agni-VI is also being planned,'' said a source.

DRDO-faces-four-critical-tests-in-coming-months

Back
Top Bottom