What's new

High level Russian defence delegation visiting Pakistan

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A high level Russian Defence Delegation on 2 days visit to Pakistan, ,visited GHQ & interacted with their counterparts in Mil Ops & MI directorates. Pak-Russia expressed commitment to enhance mutual coop in fields of training,Counter Terrorism ops,technical assistance &other areas of defence.

CzzzSzAXEAE7fhP.jpg:large

A high level Russian Defence Delegation on 2 days visit to Pakistan, ,visited GHQ & interacted with their counterparts in Mil Ops & MI directorates. Pak-Russia expressed commitment to enhance mutual coop in fields of training,Counter Terrorism ops,technical assistance &other areas of defence.

CzzzSzAXEAE7fhP.jpg:large

I can see lot of defence corporation with each other. Started from attack helicopters also I think Pakistan can test T-90MS also under AL HAIDER project along with OPLOT M and T-99A2. I also think there are lot more chances of Pakistan testing and adopting future soldier program RATNIK 2 and also RATNIK 3. Finally we can get new sniper rifles from them. The corporation has just begun and INSHALLAH it would expand massively.

"Sir" @Stephen Cohen, Mission isolation accomplished. :D

I can see lot of defence corporation with each other. Started from attack helicopters also I think Pakistan can test T-90MS also under AL HAIDER project along with OPLOT M and T-99A2. I also think there are lot more chances of Pakistan testing and adopting future soldier program RATNIK 2 and also RATNIK 3. Finally we can get new sniper rifles from them. The corporation has just begun and INSHALLAH it would expand massively.
You forgot Su35. THATs BLASPHEMY. :D

I think its probably about afghanistan or in order to meet bajwa ... in case of a equipment purchase it would have been pakistanis is russia ...

Still a welcome news ...

if we ignore NS and his servant fatemi and sartaj aziz ... our foreign policy in past 3 to 4 years (aka establishment foreign policy) has remained remarkable ... in tough times when modi in east and ghani in west we not only earn cpec but also able to repel us pressure through zarb.e.azb ...

We have kept ourselves distant from middle east crisis and denied to become a pawn of ksa .. yet ksa crown prince is depandant on us and we manage the yemen crisis also very well ...

Russia is also a success story ...

Turkey and qatar are the only credit to civilian gov with the questionmark on aleged commissions on LNG deal and bus deal from Turkey ... still i would say good relationship with turkey is positive move ...

Now we need to focus on relationship.with iran and egypt as the new china russia block is forming and we need to balance out or policy between nato and the new block ...

No, no, no...we are so I-S-O-L-A-T-E-D!!!

"Sir" @Stephen Cohen, Mission isolation accomplished. :D

You forgot Su35. THATs BLASPHEMY. :D

I tell you, it can not be true, I have my sources, the Zionist Hindu Indians, and they tell me Pakistan is so, so I-S-O-L-AT-E-D!!! What am I supposed to believe? Please help...:rofl:

Lol.
Pakistan gets only photo session whereas we get the actual results:
httpwwww,defence,pk/threads/india-russia-agree-to-extend-brahmos-range-beyond-300km-government-tells-lok-sabha467059/

That said only source of the OP post is a tweet by a Twitter troll nisar hussain, also the picture appears suspicious as no Pakistani can be seen and most Russian guys in the photo do not even look military.
So a proper source is needed to clarify doubts.

Every thing is not as phoney as some desperate individuals here, my info is certainly not from any Nisar Hussain.
Any wonder why there's a certain burning smell rising from our Eastern flank.

India feels threatened by growing Russia-Pakistan military ties - expert

http://rbth.com/opinion/2016/10/13/...g-russia-pakistan-military-ties-expert_638423

Lol.
httpwwww,defence,pk/threads/india-russia-agree-to-extend-brahmos-range-beyond-300km-government-tells-lok-sabha467059/

That said only source of the OP post is a tweet by a Twitter troll nisar hussain, also the picture appears suspicious as no Pakistani can be seen and most Russian guys in the photo do not even look military.
Thanks for confirming your second ID.

@waz @WebMaster
Guys, this guy is @Stephen Cohen
Look into that. Thanks.

There are much more important things beyond arms acquisitions, Pak-Russia relationship and military cooperation is going to cause a major shift in geo-politics of the region and deal a heavy blow to American influence in the region. American duplicity, arrogance, and mal-treatment of Pakistan is going to harm their interests big time, but they asked for it.

Can we buy Air Defence systems from Russia??

That sizzling sound is an arse steak...........and it stinks like indians

Lol.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom