What's new

High Interest Islamic Development Bank Loan for BD

What kind Islamic Bank is it? when they are charging you an Interest on this loan?

Last edited:
Don't you see there are many fake Bangladeshis who would go out of their way to criticize Bangladesh. They are jealous whenever someone posts a positive news about BD.

You may say there are many Bangladeshis who are not happy with AL, you may also say they do not love Bangladesh. You can say that you hate them. But you can not tell them fake Bangladeshis.

You may say there are many Bangladeshis who are not happy with AL, you may also say they do not love Bangladesh. You can say that you hate them. But you can not tell them fake Bangladeshis.

People are free to open an an ANTI-AWAMI LEAGUE thread and post as many as they like to criticize that party and its policy as a govt. But, it is unwise to project a country in a negative light because that party is in power. Do Indians, Pakistanis or people of any other country do this kind of mud throwing?

How is to so when I am defending Islam? Can you explain the reason behind your wise conclusion. :undecided:
Because you are criticizing BD people for becoming unIslamic but not uttering a word against the bank that uses Islamic tag and charges un-Islamic interest (unreaonably higher) on loans.

I think taking interest is illegal according to Islam.So,they should just call it bank and not Islamic Bank.

Because you are criticizing BD people for becoming unIslamic but not uttering a word against the bank that uses Islamic tag and charges un-Islamic interest (unreaonably higher) on loans.

Some people, in Arab countries and also in BD do not believe in the teachings of Prophet Muhammad. They only do the rituals every day and do not understand the Islamic teachings. Islam prohibits USURY, and some of our ignorants (they may be non-Muslims pretending to be Muslims) are supporting this usury taking by the IDB under the control of some money greedy Arabs.

I strongly believe in fixing my own home before passing the blame to other. Interest based business is haram so the people behind the so called Islamic bank will get their dues in time however I am more critical to Bangladesh for an important reason.

Interest is haram but denying the sovereignty of Allah is pure act of kuffar. Al is deleting the name of almighty Allah from highest law of the land yet people are not bother by it so what right so called Bangladeshi Muslim has to criticize other about Islamic matters.

I don't think Bangladesh has any credibility on Islamic matter since it is running by Munafiqs.

Zakir,And it looks like you trying to act the almighty Allah here,since you are taking all descisions for him.Like who is good ,who is bad,who is this,who is that.by your logic which you just said,first look at yourself then fart on others life.coz you are no holier.

Zakir,And it looks like you trying to act the almighty Allah here,since you are taking all descisions for him.Like who is good ,who is bad,who is this,who is that.by your logic which you just said,first look at yourself then fart on others life.coz you are no holier.

This is called jamati attitude
So you are not wrong but close! :rofl:

Kindly refrain from comparing anyone with Allah as it is extremely offensive. You can simply used the term "god" here.

I strongly believe in fixing my own home before passing the blame to other. Interest based business is haram so the people behind the so called Islamic bank will get their dues in time however I am more critical to Bangladesh for an important reason.

Interest is haram but denying the sovereignty of Allah is pure act of kuffar. Al is deleting the name of almighty Allah from highest law of the land yet people are not bother by it so what right so called Bangladeshi Muslim has to criticize other about Islamic matters.

I don't think Bangladesh has any credibility on Islamic matter since it is running by Munafiqs.

Whats the topic at hand BD people becoming unIslamic or IDB loan to Bangladesh at high rate?

Don't push your agenda so blatantly everywhere.

He said on basis of what Allah said.

Allah also said to respect other religions.anyways,leave it.Its your religion,so you must know it better.

Allah also said to respect other religions.anyways,leave it.Its your religion,so you must know it better.

As far I know it is said in Islam to have peaceful relation with other people from other religions. I am not sure that it is said to respect other religions. Ok quit.

This is called jamati attitude
So you are not wrong but close! :rofl:

What is Jamati attitude? Denying the sovereignty of Allah must be act of kuffar. Do you disagree with me? :undecided:

In our constitution, we have placed Allah as supreme being and we placed our trust in Allah. Every state activities shall be conducted with the way of Allah.

If Awami government deleting this claw from highest to law of the land then isn't it same as denying or disbelieving that absolute power lay with Allah.

لا حول ولاقوة إلا بالله

Kindly refrain from comparing anyone with Allah as it is extremely offensive. You can simply used the term "god" here.

He is a Hindu and Hindus find God in everything.

Back
Top Bottom