What's new

Hi

Welcome, all these mortal members talking about trolling. I am the master troll, and you should learn my ways, of trolling to the max without being banned, it's a fine art.

:lol: - you've got an unfair advantage though. Being a mod and all, that's like a get out of jail free card, we lower life-forms can only watch in awe as you work your magic and you are a master. I only hope you take pity upon our pathetic attempts at trolling:partay:.

To paraphrase Darth Vader : What is thy bidding my Master ! :sarcastic:

I prefer Jar Jar Binks quotes; Mesa called Jar-Jar Binks. Mesa your humble servant.

:lol: - you've got an unfair advantage though. Being a mod and all, we lower life-forms can only watch in awe as you work your magic. I only hope you take pity upon our pathetic attempts at trolling:partay:.

I feel like a corrupt politician, in more ways than one; I will gladly take all members' bribes to avoid bans. :cheers:

I prefer Jar Jar Binks quotes; Mesa called Jar-Jar Binks. Mesa your humble servant.

I feel like a corrupt politician, in more ways than one; I will gladly take all members' bribes to avoid bans. :cheers:

Do not ban me sir please !

analysis(3).jpg

:)

So,i won't ruin his introduction thread. :D

pt politician, in more ways than one; I will gladly take all members' bribes to avoid bans. :cheers:

I can think of quite a few members who need your "help"... by the way, have you thought about trying your hand in Parliament? You seem to have all the qualifications down. The corruption, the willingness to troll - a must during any important session, If I lived in the UK you'd have my vote:enjoy:.

I'd be the worst mod. Apart from deleting my own comments, I couldn't see myself ever enforcing an anti-trolling policy. Yeah, I'd probably ban myself for being so bad:devil:.

Well , I have seen people comment that , " Like my post for no reason " ....
How about it , if someone writes you , " Ban me , for no reason " ? How about it ? :meeting:

Well , I have seen people comment that , " Like my post for no reason " ....
How about it , if someone writes you , " Ban me , for no reason " ? How about it ? :meeting:

I've had people ask me to ban them. I haven't done it except for in one very particular case, that I swore never to share. :-)

Do not ban me sir please !

analysis(3).jpg

:)

So,i won't ruin his introduction thread. :D

You will be given complete diplomatic immunity. No harm shall come to you, so as long as those are Euros in your hand and not rupees.

I can think of quite a few members who need your "help"... by the way, have you thought about trying your hand in Parliament? You seem to have all the qualifications down. The corruption, the willingness to troll - a must during any important session, If I lived in the UK you'd have my vote:enjoy:.

I'd be the worst mod. Apart from deleting my own comments, I couldn't see myself ever enforcing an anti-trolling policy. Yeah, I'd probably ban myself for being so bad:devil:.

I thought about being a politician, but I fear if I ever got presidency or PM, I would press the red button and lay waste to all life on earth, with the exception of Liechtenstein, London, and a few parts of Scandinavia, and maybe Canada.

Also, being a mod (PDF janitor 8-)) is easy, you'd make a good mod, trust me.

Aren't the Swedes nice ?
Ok,i won't go to Sweden. :(

Oh we're nice:angel:... in a naughty sort of way:devil:.

You will be given complete diplomatic immunity. No harm shall come to you, so as long as those are Euros in your hand and not rupees.

Hahahah, you'll probably get your bribe in Rubles.

Back
Top Bottom