What's new

Hi Simon from New Zealand

Simon Gunson

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I have long stumbled across this forum and read info here without joining. There is a lot of intelligent and well informed commentary and thankfully not from an American-centric view. I eventually decided to join and currently like so many people North Korea captures my attention. This world seems to stand on the brink of nuclear disaster so I may not get a chance to post before lights are snuffed out. It really challenges the theory that nuclear capability provides deterrence since both sides seem willing to duke it out with nukes. Kind of crazy.

t really challenges the theory that nuclear capability provides deterrence since both sides seem willing to duke it out with nukes. Kind of crazy.
Relax nothing will happen. Trump and Kim are crazy but not that crazy. And anyway if it does New Zealand is so remote you shall inherit the earth - even if it is slightly radiocative.

And how is Jake the Muss doing?

Relax nothing will happen. Trump and Kim are crazy but not that crazy. And anyway if it does New Zealand is so remote you shall inherit the earth - even if it is slightly radiocative.

And how is Jake the Muss doing?

My ex missus was a female version of jake the Muss. She was Maori and related to the leader of Black Power and in my opinion was more crazy than KIM & Trump combined.

PS I actually don't think Kim is all that crazy, just a very determined high stakes gambler.
Trump is more of a poser, like a used car salesman and trying to act tough to impress others. The danger is that Trump has never been in the military, has always been shielded from reality by inherited wealth and has never in his life had to deal with people saying no to him. he is the ultimate spoiled brat, which makes him the more dangerous one because he both has no limits and at heart is a total coward.

Kia ora

Welcome to the forum :welcome:
Thank you for the welcome

Trump is more of a poser, like a used car salesman and trying to act tough to impress others. The danger is that Trump has never been in the military, has always been shielded from reality by inherited wealth and has never in his life had to deal with people saying no to him. he is the ultimate spoiled brat, which makes him the more dangerous one because he both has no limits and at heart is a total coward.
Totally concur Simon, the man is truly unhinged and bereft of any ethics, BTW welcome to the forum.Kudos

Hi everyone, I have long stumbled across this forum and read info here without joining. There is a lot of intelligent and well informed commentary and thankfully not from an American-centric view. I eventually decided to join and currently like so many people North Korea captures my attention. This world seems to stand on the brink of nuclear disaster so I may not get a chance to post before lights are snuffed out. It really challenges the theory that nuclear capability provides deterrence since both sides seem willing to duke it out with nukes. Kind of crazy.

Hey mate welcome to the forum. Just a question how difficult is it to join the NZ military? I'm asking because in the Aussie military its quite competitive, and Im assuming it would be more so there considering you guys have a smaller population.

Welcome mate! Enjoy your stay and don't let the argy-bargy get to you.

What's your background? Civilian? Military?

I don't like people from New Zealand and Australia. They talk funny

Back
Top Bottom