What's new

Hi Simon from New Zealand

Hi everyone, I have long stumbled across this forum and read info here without joining. There is a lot of intelligent and well informed commentary and thankfully not from an American-centric view. I eventually decided to join and currently like so many people North Korea captures my attention. This world seems to stand on the brink of nuclear disaster so I may not get a chance to post before lights are snuffed out. It really challenges the theory that nuclear capability provides deterrence since both sides seem willing to duke it out with nukes. Kind of crazy.

Really?

Someone from New Zealand has an interest in world politics?

Like seriously.

You are the most unconcerned friendly people in the world. Why do you think Pakistanis are no different than you?
New Zealand has been a top tourist destination ever since shizz went down in Middle East.

Enjoy the forum man.

Do not let the Indians recruit you for ISIS

And how is Jake the Muss doing?

Oh cool someone actually knows about Temuera.

@Simon Gunson did you know Temuera Morrison played a Pakistani heli pilot in a movie once?

hqdefault.jpg

Welcome, Simon Henson.

The danger is that Trump has never been in the military, has always been shielded from reality by inherited wealth and has never in his life had to deal with people saying no to him. he is the ultimate spoiled brat, which makes him the more dangerous one because he both has no limits and at heart is a total coward.

Trump is no less crazy than Obomba.

By the way, is it true that in New Zealand there is no dangerous wildlife??

Hi everyone, I have long stumbled across this forum and read info here without joining. There is a lot of intelligent and well informed commentary and thankfully not from an American-centric view. I eventually decided to join and currently like so many people North Korea captures my attention. This world seems to stand on the brink of nuclear disaster so I may not get a chance to post before lights are snuffed out. It really challenges the theory that nuclear capability provides deterrence since both sides seem willing to duke it out with nukes. Kind of crazy.
Welcome

Welcome Simon .
We Pakistanis love Kiwis
lol

Welcome to the forum Simon.

Will look forward for future interaction and hope your addition will be a great one for the forum and you too will find a lot to learn from this forum.

Will request a brief into if possible,

Like name, age, work you do, INTERESTS etc. :)

Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom