What's new

Hi, I’m a Chinese. Do you know how I think about PK economics? Watch me

kuo724

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear all my bros from PK:

It’s really hard to explain why I’m here and write a message to you guys. I’m a typical Chinese guy. Yellow skin, brown eyes, and black hair. I’m living and working in china now. And last year I went to PK for my first business trip. The destination is Islamabad and Peshawar.

This trip is so amazing to me. I saw lots of things those I can’t imagine unless I’m here myself. The nice peoples, wonderful buildings and bit serious situation. I really want to say a lot about my stories during my trip and discuss something about military staff of our countries firstly, but this forum is for economic so I think I should pick the right topic for it.

While I was in PK, in every lunch break or rest before the dinner. Peoples are talking about PK economics, and how to earn the money. Also they interesting in me and asked lots of questions to me for importing Chinese products and sell in PK as well. I can feel this country’s power and everyone wants a better life.

But something really confusing me is. As my opinion, Pakistani just like: standing on the gold mountain but worry about how to make one rupee. I went to many mines around Peshawar. Copper; chromite; also other element mines but all this mines are didn’t build. Local people don’t have money and overseas investors are fear of local security. So the mine just open on the ground. People use the copper ores build the road, build the wall of their garden. Even they know how it should cost if for export. (12000USD per ton of copper in china market)

Another fact is also driving me crazy. Seems like it’s really hard to find an honest seller, some guys just want your money firstly but they don’t worry about how to done their promises in the last. They like talking and dreaming more than just spend hard time to do something. Maybe I haven’t found the right partner I thought. I believe one day I will meet someone serious.

So now, the situation for my Chinese company is really funny. We are holding the great cash (Bank L/C) and want to import CHROMITE ores from PK. But I couldn’t find any suitable seller, if we go to some B2B website and send our requiring then no Pakistani can give response (someone say in PK only cheaters goes to B2B and run the thing?) if we ask our PK friends then next day they will ask us some Chinese products sample like: sex toys. Alcohol drinks. Fake shoes and glasses for themselves to enjoy, then they forgot what I mentioned regarding minerals at all.

I don’t know I should cry, laugh, upset, or suffer. Just this moment I’m in my office and working, I’m totally confused on everything in PK then I found this forum. I just wonder if there can be someone helps me out. We need big quantities of chromite very month and we will pay in law, if anyone can help me please contact me by mail: kuo724@126.com skype ID: kuo724

God bless everyone here.
Best regards to all my bros in Pakistan

A chinese

You are finding supplier on defence forum. Best of Luck.

Best way is to find supplier is to find some local government officials or local leaders, they might help you after getting some money under the table (so common in subcontinent or may i say asia)

Try contacting the Chamber of Commerce in Pakistan or the Commercial Attache of the Pakistani Embassy/Consulate in China.

actually we have everything but quantity is not enough. we are world factory also domestic economics are rising very fast. we need everything from global. without import. China will dead in 7 days. this is the situation... very hard

Internet is full of scammers - If you think you can export minerals and have successful transaction using just internet then GOOD LUCK!These B2B sites are full of people from all countries trying to make money by fooling people.A serious business would contact Government Officials ( Chambers of Commerce etc) for business instead of going through B2B Sellers on internet.You can also contact Pakistani Embassy in China for guidance.

We need big quantities of chromite very month and we will pay in law, if anyone can help me please contact me by mail: kuo724@126.com skype ID: kuo724

I might be able to help you, i will email you regarding this and what you said about the work ethics of most Pakistanis is right on the dot.

Internet is full of scammers - If you think you can export minerals and have successful transaction using just internet then GOOD LUCK!These B2B sites are full of people from all countries trying to make money by fooling people.A serious business would contact Government Officials ( Chambers of Commerce etc) for business instead of going through B2B Sellers on internet.You can also contact Pakistani Embassy in China for guidance.

maybe you are right. we will contact the offcial site this time to see if they can provide help

Best way is to contact embessy & chamber of commerce of relevant city..

& abt Pakistan is not progresing its due to bad perception created in intl media abt Pakistan....
& unfortunetely Pakistanis are playing the big role in tht negetive perception they never try to spread positives abt Pakistan but they try best to share negetive things withg everyone.

& We have all kinda ppls good and bad its up to one's luck whome they contact.

You best bet would be to contact Pakistani Embassy and/or visit trade shows organized by Pakistan in China or in other countries.

Importing Chromite ores is not the same as importing say, electronic items. You need a reliable supplier and the places where chromite is present, they are currently not very secure to venture into. But yes, you can start by contacting Pakistani Embassy or Pakistan Chamber of Commerce.

Back
Top Bottom